The True End Time after BfA?

One interesting plot thread that remains partially unresolved is that of the Infinite Dragon flight. We still haven't seen our Nozdormu transform into Moruzond and create the Infinite flight, which could give us some more interesting time travel shenanigans. There were quite a few quotes in the fight hint at some horrible fate to befall us.

"The "End Time," I once called this place. I had not seen, by then; I did not know."

"You crawl unwitting, like a blind, writhing worm, towards endless madness and despair. I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend."

In the first quote Muro refers to the End Time dungeon, stating that Cata Nozdormu thinks this future where Deathwing wins is the End Time. In the second, he refers to the true End Time which he describes as endless madness and despair. Well madness fits in heavily with the Void theme, but what's interesting is that the Hour of Twilight was an Old God plan, N'zoths plan in fact, at least in so much as Deathwing was acting on his orders.

So what then is the True End Time if a future where N'zoth wins is preferable. The only connection I can find to the Void is that line about madness, which while heavily Void related could still be referring to something else. Perhaps the true machinations of the Void Lords are even more disastrous then the Old Gods could fathom, and so a future where all life on Azeroth is destroyed is preferable to what is set to befall us at some later point.

So when do you think we'll see the corruption of Nozdormu, and do you think the true End Time is Void related?

Chronicle rewrote the old gods to just be middle management for the void lords though. Doesn't make too much sense that there'd be that much of a difference, since N'zoth is just their lackey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. the Hour of Twilight by Deathwing would have simply killed everyone.
    But what ever drove Nozdormu insane is worse then death. So, i don't think it's the old gods/Void Lords, as they would just devour and destroy everything.

So , no i don't think it has something to do with the void. But with something that corrupts everything in eternal suffering.

Also if we look back at all the cavers of time dungeons we might see a pattern that helps us with discovering whats really up.

My hunch it has something to do with the forsaken in the horde on Azeroth. As all original dungeons were about the horde. Although many people believe it's just about Thrall as he is also affected by those Events.

The Opening of the dark portal - orcs coming to azeroth
    the escape of durnholde - saving the man who will in the end create the horde of today
    battle of mt. hyjal - fight for survival of the horde
    The culling of Stratholme - without Arthas becoming the Champion of the Lich King, he wouldn't lead the Scourge against Silvermoon and wouldn't personally raise Sylvanas from the dead as a Banshee.

Now, if any of this would have not happened, we wouldn't have a Sylvanas at the top of Horde. Without the Horde, the Forsaken would have stand alone against the Alliance, without Thrall the Forsaken would most likely never joined the Horde either. And without Arthas we wouldn't have Sylvanas as the head of the Forsaken.

I think the End Time is actually a version of Azeroth where Murozond succeeds in killing the World Soul, so that the Old Gods fail to create a Dark Titan.

The *true* End Time could be a timeline where a Void Titan is born, and the Universe is consumed by the Void. Murozond thought that he was doing us a favor by killing the World-Soul, preventing the Old Gods from accomplishing their goal.