I just got silenced, 2 times in a week, because I wass mass-reported for rejecting.

(I did put in a ticket and first time it happened, I got unsilenced, but just wanted to tell you what happens when you play a lot and raidlead a lot as well)

So, I just got mass reported by people who were mad at me for declining them or felt like I was an "elitist" in the LFG. The same thing happened a week ago and fortunately, my ban got lifted and account restored, but I have a feeling I won't get as lucky this time. This is ludacris. You get so, so much abuse as a RL / dude trying to make groups that you have to play with whispers blocked because people say the WORST shit to you.

Edit: My friend (she helps me with groups) has just gotten silenced too. She was abused in the worst way possible in the past and never said a word to the attackers. If someone is to never get a silence, it'd be her. What in the fuckity fuck.

My LFG ad:

This is what I got in return, from some people:

And this is the result:

I had my first ban overturned, but I feel as if, because in the past I got rightfully silenced, some GM might think "na, dude, it'll stay" and that's just unfair.

Proof it happened before:

The takeaway from this post, even though I put in a ticket is: please don't do this to others because you're mad to them. It's a very scummy thing to do. If you see someone doing this, tell them to stop and think if they'd like it if it was them. Being toxic, sure, that's one thing, in all fairness, I have a foul mouth too and I understand where it's coming from, but this is straight up vile. Your only intent is to hurt someone because your ego got bruised / to ruin someone's account just because your pride got hurt (and let's be honest, 430-435 is definitely doable next week for people who are interested in the game, regardless, it doesn't matter)...that's low.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is neither the forum or the site to air this out. As there are apparently missing or broken links the thread will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."