Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    First it was bloodelf then nightborne and now this . The whole savage Horde theme is ruined imo .
    Just because somethings cute doesn't mean they can't be savage. They live desert zone controlled by giant cobra people that probably eat them for dinner, they can't be all rainbows and butterflies.

I didn't realize until now that Vulpera need a Running Wild like Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Just because somethings cute doesn't mean they can't be savage. They live desert zone controlled by giant cobra people that probably eat them for dinner, they can't be all rainbows and butterflies.
    That, and having a bond between "savage" and "civilized" peoples that collectively stay and fight under the Horde is much more intricate and interesting than having all of its races be "hurr durr me barbarian me wear loincloth".

I’ll take two please

7+ Year Old Account
    Must...resist urge.. to make... one

damn they are gonna be popular

Vulpera and Blood Elves will make up 70% of the Horde in 2019. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Bullshit. There’s nothing savage about these dumb foxes and there’s nothing Blizzard can do to make me take them seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    That, and having a bond between "savage" and "civilized" peoples that collectively stay and fight under the Horde is much more intricate and interesting than having all of its races be "hurr durr me barbarian me wear loincloth".
    That’s the whole point of the Horde. It’s called the HORDE. There’s no room for pretty and cute races in a horde. Blizzard ruined the Horde ever since they turned Garrosh into a raid boss for no reason. Now we have an elf as Warchief, two elf races which are most of the Horde population, and now possibly a furfag race. The Horde has become the Red Alliance. 50% Blood elf, 20% Nightborne, 20% possibly Vulpera, 10% everything else. Elves and foxes, plus those weird ugly guys in the background. Welcome to the Horde in 2018.
    Last edited by Dravec; 2018-03-05 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Bullshit. There’s nothing savage about these dumb foxes and there’s nothing Blizzard can do take make me take them seriously.

That’s the whole point of the Horde. It’s called the HORDE. There’s no room for pretty and cute races in a horde. Blizzard ruined the Horde ever since they turned Garrosh into a raid boss for no reason. Now we have an elf as Warchief, two elf races which are most of the Horde population, and now possibly a furfag race. The Horde has become the Red Alliance. 50% Blood elf, 20% Nightborne, 10% possibly Vulpera, 10% everything else. Elves and foxes, plus those weird ugly guys in the background. Welcome to the Horde in 2018.
    I'm sure the horde will have no problem curing their meats for years to come with all this salt.

You want things that are cute and savage? Watch Galaxy Quest.

Bullshit. There’s nothing savage about these dumb foxes and there’s nothing Blizzard can do take make me take them seriously.

That’s the whole point of the Horde. It’s called the HORDE. There’s no room for pretty and cute races in a horde. Blizzard ruined the Horde ever since they turned Garrosh into a raid boss for no reason. Now we have an elf as Warchief, two elf races which are most of the Horde population, and now possibly a furfag race. The Horde has become the Red Alliance. 50% Blood elf, 20% Nightborne, 20% possibly Vulpera, 10% everything else. Elves and foxes, plus those weird ugly guys in the background. Welcome to the Horde in 2018.
    Good thing this is all opinion because holy crap that's a lot of rage and missing detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I don't like Vulpera, and I think Blood Elves are way too fabulous to play. But you are welcome to play in a RP server in a guild that values variety if you think that you will have more fun with proper immersion.

That’s the whole point of the Horde. It’s called the HORDE. There’s no room for pretty and cute races in a horde. Blizzard ruined the Horde ever since they turned Garrosh into a raid boss for no reason. Now we have an elf as Warchief, two elf races which are most of the Horde population, and now possibly a furfag race. The Horde has become the Red Alliance. 50% Blood elf, 20% Nightborne, 10% possibly Vulpera, 10% everything else. Elves and foxes, plus those weird ugly guys in the background. Welcome to the Horde in 2018.
    I understand your frustration, but we don't get to decide what the Horde is, the creative names behind it and the authors of the novels do. Some people are used to the theme of savage conquerors and stubborn survivors, but the new theme is somewhat closer to a power bloc formed by former outcasts and traditionalists.

The main driving force behind this new theme are some common values, but mostly political fiction motivated by both conflict and the exploration of the more traditional, sentimental bonds between vastly different cultures of varying power. Admittedly, while unusual, the theme for the new horde is more mature and at the very least intricate from a world-building perspective.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2018-03-05 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    The R34 draws itself

Well, if that's for the Horde...they're gonna replace all the Blood Elves. The ones that really wanted the High Elf life in the Alliance have been switching to Void Elves, and the rest that just didn't want a savage race....they'll go Vulpera. (or they'll roll a troll female).

But if the Undead get the option to get their backs fixed, I can see more rolling Undead female as well as trolls. But there will still be a lot of Vulpera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Where's the back view?
    Fucking furries I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Well, if that's for the Horde...they're gonna replace all the Blood Elves. The ones that really wanted the High Elf life in the Alliance have been switching to Void Elves, and the rest that just didn't want a savage race....they'll go Vulpera. (or they'll roll a troll female).

But if the Undead get the option to get their backs fixed, I can see more rolling Undead female as well as trolls. But there will still be a lot of Vulpera.
    Yeah, no.

Horde Pandaren - 2.5%
    Alliance Pandren - 2.6%
    Worgen - 5.7%
    Tauren - 6.6%

Blood Elves - 16.2%

Blood Elves have almost as many characters as every single other "furry" race combined. If you seriously think Vulpera are suddenly going to become a dominant Horde race, especially if they're locked behind a rep grind like other allied races (who, incidentally, make up 0.7% of the total population right now), you're absolutely crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post

IMHO, many panda players will reroll vulpera, but I don't think belf players will roll anything else.

Not talking furry. Just a non-savage looking race for the Horde. The only two they have presently are elves.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Cute and Horde doesn't go in one sentence. If that happens, thanks to old infants for destroying WarCraft.
    We have Tauren, they're quite cute if you ask me. I actually think they're the cutest among available playable races.

But I'm a fan of highland Scottish cows, so I might be biased >_>

/moo ):3
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-05 at 08:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't mind "cute" if it has an element of bad assery in it and Taurens do have that.
    Tauren looks goofy, most of their faces at least, this little dudes look pretty cool and vicious, even if they also look kind of cute.

Oh god... /10char