Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I mean Trump is still retarded and out of touch, pretty much everyone agrees even the people who voted for him and especially looking in from the outside. You should be embarrassed lol.
    Not at all. The choice was pretty clear. The other was a crook and scum. Who I vote for in 2020 will depend on who runs for office. More than likely, it will be Trump again, because I do not know of any democrat candidate who is better. But if they put forth a good candidate, I would vote for them. Same as I voted for Obama in 2008 when the loser McCain was running. I vote for what I feel is important for the country. Not so much for the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    It's all part of the plan really. If the NRA makes its members look as insane and unhinged as possible, that increases the likelihood that everyone else will go out and buy guns too just in case you happen to be in the vicinity of one of these nutjobs when they fall off the deep end.
    That almost makes sense. Sadly, it almost does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not at all. The choice was pretty clear. The other was a crook and scum. Who I vote for in 2020 will depend on who runs for office. More than likely, it will be Trump again, because I do not know of any democrat candidate who is better. But if they put forth a good candidate, I would vote for them. Same as I voted for Obama in 2008 when the loser McCain was running. I vote for what I feel is important for the country. Not so much for the person.
    They were both horrible choices, and Trump has stolen tons of money from people and fucked tons of people over in the business world. Two bowls of shit.

You didn't vote against the "other candidate" because they were a "crook and scum," you voted for Trump because you have an oblivious, nihilistic attitude toward the entire democratic process and thought it'd be funny to rile up them damn durty "libruls" by voting in a nepotist, adulterer, and thoroughly unprofessional candidate who is continuing to embarrass this country with his antics.

Clinton was a "crook and scum"? Maybe, possibly, I'll give you the "Sun burning out at 12:32pm on Easter Sunday 2018" odds on that. But she was infinitely more qualified than this mockery of a President.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Well, at least this week isn't specifically about Trump. That's an improvement. Horray Left leaning comedy!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You didn't vote against the "other candidate" because they were a "crook and scum," you voted for Trump because you have an oblivious, nihilistic attitude toward the entire democratic process and thought it'd be funny to rile up them damn durty "libruls" by voting in a nepotist, adulterer, and thoroughly unprofessional candidate who is continuing to embarrass this country with his antics.

Clinton was a "crook and scum"? Maybe, possibly, I'll give you the "Sun burning out at 12:32pm on Easter Sunday 2018" odds on that. But she was infinitely more qualified than this mockery of a President.
    And tell me why I should give a shit about some random MMO poster's opinion is? You do not know me or what I voted for. You should not be so judgemental of those you do not even know. But anyway, besides her being a crook and scum, I also was and still am, oppose to what the majority of Democrats ( at least the democrat leadership ) want for my country. So for them to get me to vote for a Democrat candidate, they need to make some changes on policies.

And tell me why I should give a shit about some random MMO poster's opinion is? You do not know me or what I voted for. You should not be so judgemental of those you do not even know. But anyway, besides her being a crook and scum, I also was and still am, oppose to what the majority of Democrats ( at least the democrat leadership ) want for my country. So for them to get me to vote for a Democrat candidate, they need to make some changes on policies.
    We all get it, you support a racist asshole who brags about sexually assaulting women and who sexualizes his own daughters.

All this negative attacks on the NRA are making me consider joining them. :P
    Where's the logic in that? You're drawn to unpopular groups?
    Mother pus bucket!

I'm totally amazed that you could have voted for Obama in 2008, but Trump in 2016. Even though you see beyond their likability, everything they represent is the polar opposite of each other. Hillary is a boring, charmless Obama, while Trump takes a shit on everything that got Obama elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Jon Stewart was the only thing that made John Oliver tolerable. I wonder how much longer he can go on hyperventilating on TV while spewing his partisan bile before he finally strokes out and rids the world of his smug pretension.
    Jon Stewart is more interesting and serious, but John Oliver and his show is the best political comedy show out there. Trevor is ok, but the Daily Show not the same, and the Colbert Report is sorely missed.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    I will actually give it to the NRA, that is probably the best infomercial channel ever. Because that's essentially the point right? Make guns such a common day item that you just gotta have it.

Also holy heck, and they complain about liberals trying to brainwash people with biased media... Damn...
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2018-03-05 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yep love my guns hate the NRA. John Oliver is spot on most of this.

Dana Losche is hot though too bad she is Alex Jones level crazy.
    If you're into women with pressed hair, gold hoop earrings, and drinks lots of beet juice. Seriously, go to the Casa Diablo in Portland. They're much nicer there.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is not funny. And someone who hates Trump because of who he ( Jimmy ) is. That is how reality works. I still smile when I see his one show telling Trump to run and all the other cases where people made fun of Trump wanting to run for President. Talk about a lasting good laugh! Lol! Now that is worth more laughs than most comedies.
    But when Trump talks about xi jinping like "He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

It's an hilarious joke that sent the country laughing because Trump is such a jokester, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    If you're into women with pressed hair, gold hoop earrings, and drinks lots of beet juice. Seriously, go to the Casa Diablo in Portland. They're much nicer there.
    Ok writing that down on my way

No she is beautiful outside but no Dana has some serious issues as do a lot of NRA. As I said I support the 2nd Amendment but her and NRAs bs crosses way over the line.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok writing that down on my way

No she is beautiful outside but no Dana has some serious issues as do a lot of NRA. As I said I support the 2nd Amendment but her and NRAs bs crosses way over the line.
    Though if vegan themed gentlemen clubs aren't quite your thing. The Acropolis Steakhouse is fun.

What does one do when they own a ranch in Oregon and a strip club?
    Why serve a 16 oz T-Bone for $9.50, or a 16 oz Top Sirloin for $8.40.

They also have RC Cola on tap, which is like the best cola ever!
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2018-03-05 at 06:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If only the national retard association were always so laughable.
    Great, I laughed at your ableist joke. Now I'm going to hell

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    To all the I.E.Tollas out there, you ain't seen 'Murica.

You ain't seen hard workin' folk putting ventilation holes in all our schools.
    You ain't seen the beauty of a 30 round mag dump when hunting for deer.

NRA is so much cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though if vegan themed gentlemen clubs aren't quite your thing. The Acropolis Steakhouse is fun.

What does one do when they own a ranch in Oregon and a strip club?
    Why serve a 16 oz T-Bone for $9.50, or a 16 oz Top Sirloin for $8.40.

They also have RC Cola on tap, which is like the best cola ever!
    Well until you said RC Cola, now Im sold

But yeah I realize she is a horrible person, I am just saying she is great looking. I think my question if I met her is why is she so angry, and why the hell does she want to kill people so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well until you said RC Cola, now Im sold

But yeah I realize she is a horrible person, I am just saying she is great looking. I think my question if I met her is why is she so angry, and why the hell does she want to kill people so much.
    The answer to your question is easy! She gets a lot of money to say that whacked out shit. Wingnut Welfare doesn't even begin to describe it. It's extremely low-effort and highly paid. The hardest part of her job is probably having to drink the equivalent of 3 beets a day.

This really calls for a Mall Security thread special; "How Much Money Would it Take for You Endlessly Spam Racists Conspiracy Theories?"

GEN-OT being GEN-OT... we sadly know the answer. Posters here already do it for free. Or in a sense they pay Curse for the privilege.

All those fine young ladies at Casa Diablo told me, they're just doing to get through Law School. Only if Dana Loesch could say the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer to your question is easy! She gets a lot of money to say that whacked out shit. Wingnut Welfare doesn't even begin to describe it. It's extremely low-effort and highly paid. The hardest part of her job is probably having to drink the equivalent of 3 beets a day.

This really calls for a Mall Security thread special; "How Much Money Would it Take for You Endlessly Spam Racists Conspiracy Theories?"

GEN-OT being GEN-OT... we sadly know the answer. Posters here already do it for free. Or in a sense they pay Curse for the privilege.

All those fine young ladies at Casa Diablo told me, they're just doing to get through Law School. Only if Dana Loesch could say the same.
    HAHAHA People have to make a living, but there is no way she is seeing the finish production on all this, not knowing exactly what she is doing, money or not. There is no way she doesn't have everything in life she wants along with every toy.

There has to be something else, either she still need something else, or she really is empty upstairs and listening to the voices coming from inside her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    A big reason strength, struggle, and survival stopped being so necessary in our society is because of guns. When badasses with a lifetime of combat training could be easily taken down by random twits with muskets, brute strength and intimidation didn't matter as much when it came to getting ahead in society. What did matter was what you had between your ears, developing new technology that could give you the advantage over the strongest adversary, and when it comes to inventing shit, the left wing beta males really have that game on lockdown.
    Wrong, technology became the key to power very early on. Think about it armor, swords, forts, medicine, and even a house require technology.