Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Horde Sylvanas Raid Boss Confirmed

Outside of Old God mumbo jumbo, I can't fathom a scenario where she doesn't walk the plank now.

5+ Year Old Account
    i am expecting something similar from the alliance side, just wait.
    pd:btw those orders doesn't have the "warchief seal" that they give us when it's an important letter, it could be false orders.

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    pd:btw those orders doesn't have the "warchief seal" that they give us when it's an important letter, it could be false orders.
    Also barring Old God mumbo jumbo, I can't imagine Anduin ordering the Alliance to massacre civilians.

we already have a thread for this.

This doesn't confirm Sylvanas as a raid boss or anything. All this does is confirm she is willing to kill innocents to achieve her goals and we've known that for ages. She killed innocents and did as she pleased in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Koraggar View Post
    we already have a thread for this.
    I must've missed it. If the mods see this, feel free to delete this.

10+ Year Old Account
    third thread about same thing.

Take it away Mr. @Aucald !
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Actualy it confirms mudmug as one of 69 prime evils of azeroth.

Deleted
    *muffled flight of the valkyrie plays in the distance*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    Also barring Old God mumbo jumbo, I can't imagine Anduin ordering the Alliance to massacre civilians.
    That is the advantage of having a highly moral peace loving King. Out of everything there can never be an order with the same authority, as Anduin would never do that.
    Sylvanas on the other hand has proven to do stuff like that allready.

And old gods ... the horde happyly followed these orders with no questioning. So yeah.
    Personally I totally doubt we would see something similar on the Alliance side. It wouldn't suite the story by any means. The Alliance has no maniac as a king and they don't blindly follow orders like pawns.

So nope will not happen.

Think this also confirms Nathanos opening kebab stand in Zulduzar.

Good thing they put that child in the scene, I almost didn't get how the whole killing innocents thing is just evuul.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-03-31 at 08:40 AM.

That kid should join the Ren'dorei and infuse himself with the Void so that he can have revenge with his new powers when the time comes.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
    *gasp*
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

no.

Alliance are the good guys, they would never do anything like that, they ignored 50+ reasons to attack the undercity and only decided to attack AFTER one of their allies capitals was burnt to ashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Think this also confirm Nathanos opening kebab stand in Zulduzar.

Good thing they put that child in the scene, I almost didn't get how the whole killing innocent thing is just evuul.
    "Why aren't you moving ? Im scared !"
    "Brudda i am pinned here !"

I really hope they don't make her a Raid Boss and I think they've moreorless said 'No more Horde leaders as raid bosses'

She should still probably die though. Don't get me wrong on that. I think it would be a really good idea if she were killed off by the Horde for the Horde in 8.0.5/8.1 with Thrall or a Resurrected Vol'jin taking her out or stripping her of the mantle of Warchief while still determining to go forward with the war because the hope for peace went up in ashes with Teldrassil and by the Alliance will have had to have done something wrong...
    Right Blizz?

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    That is the advantage of having a highly moral peace loving King. Out of everything there can never be an order with the same authority, as Anduin would never do that.
    Sylvanas on the other hand has proven to do stuff like that allready.

And old gods ... the horde happyly followed these orders with no questioning. So yeah.
    Personally I totally doubt we would see something similar on the Alliance side. It wouldn't suite the story by any means. The Alliance has no maniac as a king and they don't blindly follow orders like pawns.

So nope will not happen.
    the alliance has nobody INTERESTING as king/queen. just a bunch of donothings who watch their territory burn to ashes. when has the alliance ever avenged or punished anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    I really hope they don't make her a Raid Boss and I think they've moreorless said 'No more Horde leaders as raid bosses'

She should still probably die though. Don't get me wrong on that. I think it would be a really good idea if she were killed off by the Horde for the Horde in 8.0.5/8.1 with Thrall or a Resurrected Vol'jin taking her out or stripping her of the mantle of Warchief while still determining to go forward with the war because the hope for peace went up in ashes with Teldrassil and by the Alliance will have had to have done something wrong...
    Right Blizz?
    If they make her evil, then there is no saving the story. it will just be a repeat of MoP, and one could simply conclude that the owner of the old orgrimmar bank cursed the warchiefs throne when garrosh moved the throne room there. every warchief afterwards would have been evil. voljin after all is responsible for sylvanas. Warchief cycle will predictably be: Idiot > maniac > idiot > maniac etc. Im guessing baine will be the next token warchief, to be killed off in 9.0 and will demand that N'Zoth be the next warchief because "Its time for you to step out of the shadows and lead the horde" or something.

Only thing that will save this is if blizz lied and the alliance attack the undercity first. that would actually be a good story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    the alliance has nobody INTERESTING as king/queen. just a bunch of donothings who watch their territory burn to ashes. when has the alliance ever avenged or punished anything?
    You don't seem to understand the story at all.
    The Alliance is not like the horde. The Allaince doesn't avange or conquer stuff. And that is the reason why we won't see similar crimes done by the Alliance.

Personally the idleing of every Faction beside humans in the Alliance is something that bugs me aswell, but I do like Anduin as a character and moral compass. He is different from everyone else and that makes for greate stories of forgiving and peace.

The Horde on the other hand has been bland and without depths since Thrall left.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Only thing that will save this is if blizz lied and the alliance attack the undercity first. that would actually be a good story.

Which has allready been confirmed by Blizz is not the case. Blizz allready stated that Undercity is a response to Teldrassil. It is also in the datamined questtexts.
    Anduins speach at the beginning of Undercity says "For the people who lost their homes in teldrassil".
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2018-03-31 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Why aren't you moving ? Im scared !"
    "Brudda i am pinned here !"
    "
    Would be cool if that child becomes nutty racist villain in the timeline of Thrall's son. With Garithos/Daelin's teaching close to heart of course.

Deleted
    I wouldn't take blizzard words so seriously when it comes to raid bosses. Wasn't Grom supposed to be end boss of WoD? They can change the story as they please 3 months before putting it in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    "
    Would be cool if that child becomes nutty racist villain in the timeline of Thrall's son. With Garithos/Daelin's teaching close to heart of course.
    In chronicle 3 Garithos has lower impact on blood elves joining horde (or rather pushing them away from alliance) but I don't know if it means that he's less jerky or elves got less offended.