Transmog question

Heya all,
    Question. If I have a monk, can I farm for transmogs and then wear them on my rogue or druid? (and vise versa?) (with the exception of the class specific set pieces?)

Yes. And demon hunters, too.

Yes for general leather items. Anything specific to your monk (like tier sets) would not be available for transmog on your Druid or Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Your transmogs are account bound, and so anything you unlock on one armor type, should be available to other classes of the same armor type. Sometimes there are level requirements though.

so if its in the set tab, those are the ones that are not going to be shared.

EDIT: and thanks all for the help in understanding it all You would think I would understand all of this by now lol

Demon Hunters can also farm for transmogs?

Quote Originally Posted by dbd_rage View Post
    so if its in the set tab, those are the ones that are not going to be shared.
    Not 100% true. If an item has "class: monk" restriction then it won't be available to other classes, but if it's just looking like a tier set but not a literal part of the set, then it's probably fine. Like the shoulders which drop from trash in Antorus raid? They look like a monk tier but any leather class can wear them.

Many sets have non class restricted "look-alike" version which are usually items from the same raid.

Also if you buy any item for example pvp pieces, you need to get rid of refund timer to see it on other chars. Legion pvp items are all class restricted from what I remember, but for example some pieces from WOD aren't.