Thread: Holy in PvP

Deleted

Holy in PvP

I switched mains to a Monk and dabbled with my shaman for a bit and i enjoy healing in pvp. The hots, mobility and aoe healing really helps and i feel useful even with low gear.

However, i just went back to my long term main my paladin and had a pop at healing in bgs and its horrible. It get out healed so easily and trained hard.

The lack aoe options and lack of real hots make it 3 times more difficult than my monk or shaman. I really want to play my paladin in pvp but ret is boring and holy is 3 times more difficult to heal with.

The auras feel useless and some of the spells are weird and are not fun at all. At least back in bc you could strap on a shield and spam heal because you have concentration aura.

Any one got any tips?

Pally works quite strange in Bg in Legion, still u can cap healing meter, have fun ( alot ) and be usefull.

standard talents: http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/holy/cIHz

u can swap Beacon of Faith for the more standard Beacon of Virtue, but Keeping Faith on me and swapping Beacon on focused target works great for me.
    u can even play with Divine Purpose for mana Efficiency and more Light's infusion procs, works great in Bgs.

honor talents: http://www.wowhead.com/honor-calc/paladin/holy/Jbs

You have to learn to use Avenging Crusader perfectly, to increase your HPS and mana efficiency.
    Even with 2 Divine Steads and Unbound Freedom you are really easy to kity ( no connection to target = no healing ) so sometimes you will beat down totems and pet "just to heal while beating".

Rotation: there is no standard rotation in pvp, but you prolly never cast FoL ( no healing, burns mana ) and try to cast more Holy Lights then u can when not focused.
    Use istant Light of the Martyr ( maybe your healing filler spell when you risking kicks or need mobility ) on target below 50% hp to buff yourself with Defender of the Weak ( +20% haste ) and casts Faster Holy Lights.

still +30% of your total healing will come from Avenging Crusader.

Sorry for my bad English if you need more info just ask.
    Last edited by Juther; 2018-03-07 at 09:13 AM.