Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like BM mostly because of the years I've spent collecting all the pets so I kind of feel invested into the spec. Stupid reason I guess.

BM is much faster to play and much more enjoyable in my opinion. The DPS difference is pretty minimal most of the time and MM is just so mind numbingly boring. I truly hate the spec and pretty much have since Vanilla WoW. Surv and Survival are much better in my opinion.

love my BM the most for solo killing but when I do dungeons and raids its easier to use my MM and do damage directly without having to use my pet plus biggest to many people in dun and raid dont like BM and I prefer not not to listen to them whine or boot me out of the instance due to there on hangups like calling me a hunttard even tho I never played with that person prior to doing the content

Quote Originally Posted by macatk View Post
    love my BM the most for solo killing but when I do dungeons and raids its easier to use my MM and do damage directly without having to use my pet plus biggest to many people in dun and raid dont like BM and I prefer not not to listen to them whine or boot me out of the instance due to there on hangups like calling me a hunttard even tho I never played with that person prior to doing the content
    Side Note: Punctuation and sentences.

I have never heard anyone in a dungeon not like BM unless your pet has growl on and is pissing off the tank. Definitely never heard of anyone being booted out of a dungeon group or raid for being BM. If they're calling you huntard and booting you from groups you must be doing something massively wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The fact that there are more BM hunters than MM hunters is a reflection on the state of MM gameplay. Nobody disputes that MM does more damage (especially on spread AoE fights), but for now a lot of us have realised that DPS isn't everything.

I feel that the feel of MM was ruined earlier this expansion and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.

Play what's fun. We can't all be in the top 5%.
    I actually enjoyed MM in EN and when they changed it I didnt like it as much

10+ Year Old Account
    Conversely I really enjoy the gameplay of current MM and prefer it to BM which I played for the first half of the expansion. BM is too simplistic and disconnected to be really enjoyable longer term.

mm in alpha with latest changes is crazy slow its awfull to play imho,but sv is suprisingly fun to play it feels fast and fluid,bm is pretty much the same as legion its easy to play and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    mm in alpha with latest changes is crazy slow its awfull to play imho,but sv is suprisingly fun to play it feels fast and fluid,bm is pretty much the same as legion its easy to play and fast.
    i think if aimed shot didnt feel like you were hardcasting a problast it would feel a lot better to play, i feel like aimed shot takes too much focus as well. Other then that i actually really enjoy MM on alpha, but i agree with you on survival it feels extremely good and i really like the serp sting and how it works. i kinda wish they would change BM up a bit but i guess its ok the way it is as long as it does decently.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    After I got Explosive shot and Barrage Talents I mow down everything during leveling 113-115.

Trying to level with Aimed shot related Talents (Careful Aim/Double Tap) was just very slow at the start at 110-113.

Starting greens are just pretty weak anyway, 185 is comparable to like 895 Legion gear.

Now I sit at level 115, at 243 which is like 960 Legion level.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-04-15 at 06:50 PM.