Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Artifact weapon retirement=OMFingG=rage quit by the majority

OK I know that there are those of you (many of those of you) who are going to agree with me and some of you are not going to agree with me. (& those of you who do not agree with me, I want you to know I think 2 things of you; & I am not sure which at any given moment is the correct one:
    = 1) you are a scum shill of Blizzards & their profits
    2) you are ignorant or newbie and need to learn more about life).

So keeping that in mind before you post here, let me say what's on my mind about what's supposedly going to happen to the Artifact weapon WE ALL WORKED SO HARD ON and paid so much money & TIME on already... & now with the new expac... we have to retire it... WE HAVE TO RETIRE IT.... WE HAVE TO RETIRE IT...
    WE HAVE TO RETIRE IT

do you really want to know what I think about that...???
    ... no.... NO... NO.... NOOOOOOO..... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO NO NO

Taking away our artifacts an all that we have achieved in it (like you took away the glyph system & most
    of the awesome buffs and debuffs of the past)... rendering everything we have done worthless, wrecked
    & abandoned. Our game master, our game overlord... you are now our #1 enemy = the next raid should
    be Blizzard & activision as the end world evil horrible monster boss = prepare for battle.... ATTACK NOW!
    Please leave a comment about why you now hate blizzard for this... if you like this artifact destruction...
    FUK OFF! Write here at your own peril! I will attack you and every thing you stand for... the war of Azeroth
    will come on the screen in front of you... you will be a henchman raid boss I & my raid groups will have to kill
    with my OP Apocalypse artifact!!

No just kidding... all views welcome but, I do still think you are scum unless you can come
    up with a perfectly valid explanation as to why you think destroying all our hard work, time and effort is ok!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277574/h...7-3-5-spoilers
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2018-03-10 at 06:20 PM.

So basically, you're posting to tell us that you have decided how people will react to something, and that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically disqualified from credibility in your eyes.

I'm not sure if this is insecurity or childishness, or both. Regardless, I'm not sure why you made this thread, because you seem to have made up your mind already, and if you aren't open to discussion, why should anyone be open to your points?

Deleted
    Ok??? I’m not even going to pretend to understand what you said

No different than all of your best gear being trash at the start of an expansion.
    Welcome to the end of an expansion. Nothing new here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most argument for it is because of the powers it gives and effects for the rotations and such. However each expansion generally affects the rotation of most classes in one way or another so I don't see the issue.

Deleted
    Strong opening post to start a constructive discussion.

“Everything that has a beginning, has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” -The Buddha

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So basically, you're posting to tell us that you have decided how people will react to something, and that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically disqualified from credibility in your eyes.

I'm not sure if this is insecurity or childishness, or both. Regardless, I'm not sure why you made this thread, because you seem to have made up your mind already, and if you aren't open to discussion, why should anyone be open to your points?
    Nope... Am pretty sure I made it obvious that I am posting to tell you that I am pissed of about what they are doing to the artifact
    & that for all that in game learned THRALL RAGE I posted about it that that is the point. Go ahead play morally superior but if you support the artifact destruction you are scum & if you do not... post on but you are not morally superior... your quip makes me laugh as I cast you into the dungeon of my mind... and pass you off for a fool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Strong opening post to start a constructive discussion.
    Discuss on... if the end result of said discussion is destroying our artifacts... please see end conclusion
    of my first post. If you care what I think about it! thanks for your comment!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWeaver View Post
    No just kidding... all views welcome but, I do still think you are scum unless you can come
    up with a perfectly valid explanation as to why you think destroying all our hard work, time and effort is ok!
    Easy, player power has scaled out of control compared to the rest of the world. We just killed a motherfucking Titan, how is anything else supposed to logically pose a threat to us after that shit? How? Easy, they take us down a few notches by making us sacrifice that which is responsible for most of our power, the artifacts.

If people don't like it, tough shit, it was necessary as far as I'm concerned, and as far as I'm concerned we should have never been given these artifacts to begin with, so this is just correction of an error.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-03-10 at 06:28 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This post....

What's the deal with this overdramatic shit, obnoxiously colored text, lolrandom screwery, and calling people 'scum'? Are we in 2007 Myspace now?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Most argument for it is because of the powers it gives and effects for the rotations and such. However each expansion generally affects the rotation of most classes in one way or another so I don't see the issue.
    How do you not see the issue are you still at like lvl 5 concordance or something? Only did one artifact, spent half a week
    on it not a year and half... 5 char with 24 -44 concrd+ each on 2 or 3 specs each? So ya grab some coffee...
    open those eye's... wake up... see the issue! It's right there in front of you! Have a good day!

Deleted
    Hilarious post.

More on topic, I bought Legion because of artifacts. Pretty disappointed to see them leave.

open those eye's... wake up... see the issue! It's right there in front of you! Have a good day!
    Open your eyes... wake up... see the issue! The issue of Blizzard retiring a mechanic specifically made with this single expansion in mind! In a video game!

Truly, none are as woke as you.

And, I still can't get over it, but the fuck's the deal with the colored text? I can feel my eyes burning just looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post

In fairness, this makes this post more genuine than most, since it seems the majority of posts here actually start from this point but the OP tries to act like that's not the case.

Nope... Am pretty sure I made it obvious that I am posting to tell you that I am pissed of about what they are doing to the artifact
    & that for all that in game learned THRALL RAGE I posted about it that that is the point. Go ahead play morally superior but if you support the artifact destruction you are scum & if you do not... post on but you are not morally superior... your quip makes me laugh as I cast you into the dungeon of my mind... and pass you off for a fool!
    I think what you meant to say is "this is an alt account because my main one was banned and I'm trying to see how fast this one can get banned as well."

Best you could do is kill yourself now.

If anything, I don't think they're taking it far enough. Alongside our artifacts, they should take our characters, retire them, and have us go through a new character creation in which we create our descendants so we can start fresh without being demigods any longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how it's always worked. We put a bunch of time and effort into our character, then a new expansion comes and we start over. Why'd it be different this time?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenchac of Suramar View Post
    What's the deal with this overdramatic shit, obnoxiously colored text, lolrandom screwery, and calling people 'scum'? Are we in 2007 Myspace now?
    Hey do you support the retirement of our artifact. If you do not I did no call you are anyone directly scum bull I will not lie if you do... then again if you do support our artifact destruction/retirement the yes you are scum and belong to be thrown in the deepest darkest shadow cesspool of the deepest darkest old god dungeon, as far as i am concerned and I care not what you or anyone thinks about it. That artifact is my fukin WoW hotrod... is blizzard scum gonna mess with my Hotrod?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    In fairness, this makes this post more genuine than most, since it seems the majority of posts here actually start from this point but the OP tries to act like that's not the case.

I think what you meant to say is "this is an alt account because my main one was banned and I'm trying to see how fast this one can get banned as well."
    Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if this is some old troll who was cast in to the depths of the Void, and then, like a horror movie villain, came back to terrorize this website once more.