10+ Year Old Account

Question regarding allied races

Hi all.

So I main Alliance, but I also have some hordies. I had no problem unlocking lightforged/void elves, so I grabbed my horde mage and I'm slowly raising its reputation with Highmountain and Nightfallen through tokens.
    Question is, once I'm exalted, do I also need to complete the questlines for Suramar and Highmountain to be eligible for the allied race quest?
    I have completed it all on my alliance main. Do I need to go through it all again with the alt?

If you're already exalted with Highmountain and Nightallen on your ally main, you don't need to do it on the horde alt. The achiev is account wide.

Edit: Grammar

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you have the required reputation and quests completed on one faction, you can start the quest chain to unlock the race on the opposite faction with a level 110 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Question is, once I'm exalted, do I also need to complete the questlines for Suramar and Highmountain to be eligible for the allied race quest?
    I have completed it all on my alliance main. Do I need to go through it all again with the alt?
    I main on alliance but have unlocked HMT; you can have the HMT rep done on either faction, you need a 110 horde to unlock. You do a scenario in Highmountain. Nightbourne should be exalted (can earn on alliance/horde) and Insurrection. I just need to go back to Suramar to grind it out; you have most of Insurrection done from pathfinder, just need to do more quests and Nighthold normal again I believe.

Edit: If you all ready did the unlock requirements on alliance, you should be able to just go to the emissary on horde and recruit them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliphas View Post
    If you're already exalted with Highmountain and Nightallen on your ally main, you don't need to do it on the horde alt. The achiev is account wide.

Edit: Grammar
    ^ This

I have a few 110 alliance... but nothing of note, I haven't played any long enough to even complete their respective campaigns.

That being said I was still able to unlock the questlines to obtain the unlockabled allied races, due to the progress on my main horde character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveRocket View Post
    Nightbourne should be exalted (can earn on alliance/horde) and Insurrection. I just need to go back to Suramar to grind it out; you have most of Insurrection done from pathfinder, just need to do more quests and Nighthold normal again I believe.
    Nnnnooooo this is what I'm worried about.
    I really really want to avoid doing anything related to Suramar again, for two reasons. First, I already did it. Second, it would be pretty cool to be exalted and loved by guys without my alt even knowing they exist.
    But if it needs to be done... are you 100% sure I need to get to Insurrection?

You do need Insurrection. I would finish Insurrection on whichever alt all ready did Suramar for pathfinder, in my case it's my main alliance dh. It would still be an account wide achieve though. Even though we outgear the place now; the thought of going back is not great kind of like returning to Tanaan, I know...

I really really want to avoid doing anything related to Suramar again, for two reasons. First, I already did it. Second, it would be pretty cool to be exalted and loved by guys without my alt even knowing they exist.
    If you already did it on one toon that's enough-the faction doesn't matter. The unlock achievement is account wide.

I only play Alliance and have 1 horde toon at 110 just get the allied races. My horde toon has 0 reps and I have the allied raced unlocked. You just need a 110 horde to unlock them and then do the quest chain.

if you did it on alliance you only need a level 110 horde toon that counts for reputation too
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.