Gilligans island

If the trip for gilligans island was only supposed to be a three hour tour then why did they all take so many clothes with them?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wat??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    If the trip for gilligans island was only supposed to be a three hour tour then why did they all take so many clothes with them?
    There was a movie star....

and didn't they wear the same clothes in every episode?

...I was hoping this was a question about the theme song.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I thought this was going to be Ginger vs Maryanne.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I thought this was going to be Ginger vs Maryanne.
    Maryanne....always.

Maryanne was the freak
    Freak in a good way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    *knuckle crack*

So, let me tell you...

That show was about Communism. Russian spies on an island, working together for the betterment of society, on a small scale..and it worked. They now will bring this to the shores of the US as per their original plans from back home, where the wave of communism will spread o'er the land crushing pig dog capitalists underfoot. Easy stuff. Except for Gilligan. That bumbling....American. They keep blaming him for screwing up their plans, keeping these russians from reaching the shores of the US of A. They don't do much to him since he is, after all, a stupid American...

But he's not stupid. He's an American agent, sent to stop those ruskies, intentionally sabotaging their plans, and he single handedly saved America from the Red Menace on multiple occasions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I know it's hard to believe but sometimes movies and television shows aren't like real life.
    Well you have to admit that some bad writing though

Although to be honest everybody on the island actually wore the same clothes every single episode, except I think for Ginger.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Suspension of disbelief.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to know how the guest stars got on and off the island and the cast couln’t.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Well you have to admit that some bad writing though

Although to be honest everybody on the island actually wore the same clothes every single episode, except I think for Ginger.
    And probably also the rich old fuckers, because they could afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    I want to know how the guest stars got on and off the island and the cast couln’t.
    I think in each instance they also crashed, either by ship or plane, and then the entire plot of such a guest star episode involves them taking the brand new way the others could have gotten off the island that happened to be introduced at the same time.