Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I see now, I will take all your comments into consideration and try to improve and test how my dps improve on a dummy when I test different gear combinations. Antorus was my first raid by the way, I was gearing myself on Argus with Argunite procs and M+10 loot / weekly the patch before Antorus so that I can raid, I believe I'm not that late to learn new things ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    I see now, I will take all your comments into consideration and try to improve and test how my dps improve on a dummy when I test different gear combinations. Antorus was my first raid by the way, I was gearing myself on Argus with Argunite procs and M+10 loot / weekly the patch before Antorus so that I can raid, I believe I'm not that late to learn new things ^^
    I dont think anyone tend to insult you, despite the 8% log post.

Logs are mostly pointless most of the time, is just good idea to keep an eye out overall to know when you are fucking up.

Just because some druid did 100% log on some fight with his personal 980 healers in HC fight where he doesnt take any damage anyway and went all out DPS, versus a 950 tank that can get 3 shotted if he doesnt have the correct gear is the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I dont think anyone tend to insult you, despite the 8% log post.

Logs are mostly pointless most of the time, is just good idea to keep an eye out overall to know when you are fucking up.

Just because some druid did 100% log on some fight with his personal 980 healers in HC fight where he doesnt take any damage anyway and went all out DPS, versus a 950 tank that can get 3 shotted if he doesnt have the correct gear is the point.
    i can reach 99% logs since start of antorus in nhc and hc without a great healer (i am blood dk) ... getting good logs is not about the healing its about knowing the fight, your class and your skills .. doing 300k on a single boss without adds or movement is abyssmal ... with your ilvl u should aim for 1000k ...

--------------

from icy veins:

Mastery (Mastery: Nature's Guardian Icon Mastery: Nature's Guardian) grants you increased maximum health, healing received, and attack power.

Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities. It also increases your chance to dodge.

Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.

Haste lowers the cooldown of your auto attacks, as well as that of Mangle Icon Mangle, Thrash Icon Thrash, Frenzied Regeneration Icon Frenzied Regeneration, and Maul Icon Maul, which indirectly boosts your survivability and damage output.

-----------------

as u can see ... crit and haste will boost your dps and your survivability ... increasing dodge rates means less chance that multiple hits after another can hit u which decreases the chance of getting killed

... if u play super def u do low dmg ... means the fight takes longer and also the other tank has problems to do dmg without taking you the aggro which means u force him to do less dps ... i had blood dk in a pug who did 700k less dmg .. everytime he taunted i could only hit a spell every 5 secs without taking risk of getting aggro which is stupid ... with your ilvl there is no reason to die in antorus hc ... look at the ilvl which drops there and subtract 15 than u know which ilvl still is enough to kill the bosses ..

u outgear the bosses but your defensive build outsmarts yourself

Deleted
    Druids are not the highest dmg tanks, and with your double defensive trinket, double defensive leggo you are in for a treat. Your healing logs look good, because you play double healing leggos, and healing affinity and the majority of players does not.

I would say - that you have 3 jobs as a tank - staying alive, positioning the boss properly (most people suck at this) and keeping aggro.

Ofcourse there is exceptions to the rule, but keeping aggro from the other tank should be easy peasy. When you taunt, you get max treat (aka what the other tank had) and generate additional threat for 3 seconds. (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6795/growl). This should put you ALOT over what your co tank is.

The most important and often overlooked thing regarding tank dps, is uptime on the boss and activity. While pressing the proper keys is important, its not as important as constantly hitting the boss - especially on a class which has 0 downtime. I would generally suggest using Balance Affinity, combined with atleast 1 semi offensive leggo (such as Eliza's, which I found out that you have).

Maul when apropriate - its not always the right choice to mash ironfur.

Also, few people have said it - just gonna repeat it, replace your Parj trinket. Its bad. You can make a case for a defensive trinket, but even darkmoon deck would be alot better.

You can use WoW analyzer to look at issues rotationally:
    https://wowanalyzer.com/report/Cfx31...5:53)/13-Almir

From this I gather that you are neglecting to spam cast mangle as much as you can and using bad fillers spells (swipe) instead. More mangle/trash, less swipes. As previously mentioned a lot also depends on gear/talent choices. You can check gear/talents at Icy Veins or the Inconspicuous bear

It would help if you would post the log that was the failure. More classes can CC adds then they themselves realise.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    You can use WoW analyzer to look at issues rotationally:
    https://wowanalyzer.com/report/Cfx31...5:53)/13-Almir

From this I gather that you are neglecting to spam cast mangle as much as you can and using bad fillers spells (swipe) instead. More mangle/trash, less swipes. As previously mentioned a lot also depends on gear/talent choices. You can check gear/talents at Icy Veins or the Inconspicuous bear

It would help if you would post the log that was the failure. More classes can CC adds then they themselves realise.
    Thanks, this is of a great help, today I just replaced Prydaz and used my Pantheon Trinket instead of the stamina trinket, changed my rings enchants, still haven't changed the rest and didn't switch gems yet, and I had around 500k dps on Aggramar and Argus while yesterday I was at 336k dps. I think it was slightely better.

This is the report for today's Aggramar kill from the website you linked : https://wowanalyzer.com/report/nhqgQ...(6:08)/1-Almir
    I think it was a bit better on some points like 63 out of 84 Mange cast instead of 41 out of 87, but I have much to improve, thanks for this tool ^^

Thanks, this is of a great help, today I just replaced Prydaz and used my Pantheon Trinket instead of the stamina trinket, changed my rings enchants, still haven't changed the rest and didn't switch gems yet, and I had around 500k dps on Aggramar and Argus while yesterday I was at 336k dps. I think it was slightely better.

This is the report for today's Aggramar kill from the website you linked : https://wowanalyzer.com/report/nhqgQ...(6:08)/1-Almir
    I think it was a bit better on some points like 63 out of 84 Mange cast instead of 41 out of 87, but I have much to improve, thanks for this tool ^^
    While Bears might not be the strongest dps-wise, imho it's still the most fun and rewarding to go for thrash-legendaries/relics. pants+bracers+ 2-3lvls from relics are easily manageable and it helps a ton with dps, even more so if there's adds present or you're tanking the occasional m+.(as mentioned before, balance affinity adds even more range to your thrash, which is fun) As for trinkets, bears already have a shitton of stamina from bearform, 12m+ is more than enough. While I dont really like the pantheon trinket, it helps the raid's dps; as for the 2nd trinket, and if you really struggle with surviving, I'd use Coven-trinket or even the Darkmoon-card(if you got it/can afford it). Both offer a sweet amount of bonus armor.

As for Pug-leading: On Aggramar placing marks should be easy to learn. If you're the survivability beast, that should enable you to actually make the dk obsolete, kite the boss into the adds(whether cc'd or not). You CANT EXPECT A PUG TO STOP DPS. It's unfortunate, it sucks, but it's true. Out of 10 Pugs maybe 1 manages a dmg stop on Aggramar. Many 965+ ppl play hc for logs, and even if they dont, it's still a pug...50% wont dmg stop and you're still screwed. With 965 the dps without a dmg stop is far too big though. Easy solution --> pick decent healers(while 2-3-20 is easily manageable till then, maybe have one dps spec heal for a 2-4-19 or similar), take 2 stacks(ideally by being the tank who pulls Aggramar into 2 adds(ideally when the next foebreaker-flamescythestuff is still a bit off)), maybe even repeat that(depending on dps), so you dont have any adds up at 40%, while that's a strain on the healers, it's also more efficient and fun. Nonetheless, Aggramar has replaced Coven in regards to the "hardest" boss in Antorus hc for a high-dps grp. Argus after that is a cakewalk though.
    Last edited by Grmmppff; 2018-03-11 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    The best PU would be over Lithuania, or, at least, Hungary.
    Nice, EU reference. Hungary is never Austria's PU no more :-(
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

As an example regarding CC options.

In that kill you have 3 monks which all can use Paralysis to CC.
    The obvious 2 warlocks for banish.
    The hunter for a trap.
    The rogue can blind.

There are no druids free to do roots but that is an option.
    Not sure if DHs have a CC too.

Plenty of options. Worst case you could opt to stack up and do the first 2 at the same time for 2 stacks with healing CDs like on mythic.