Poll: What do you guys think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    u watched into the badlands?
    "Into the Badlands" is a good quick series. The tonal change of the 3rd season had me doubtful, but it made sense and grabbed me and didn't let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    2nd best was john kreese back story, but god I wanted his current self to be killed..but I don't understand the motivation for him killing his own officer, just cuz he was an asshole for holding back girlfriend's story n laughing about it, he still didn't have anything to do with it...would have been better if he kicked down some vietcong since they were his enemy n he had motivation for revenge..
    Kreese killed the officer because after teaching that only the strong survive and talking about how only one of them was going to get out of this alive he tried to just shut it all down and get Kreese to spare him when it looked like they were about to be rescued.
    Last edited by Fayolynn; 2021-01-05 at 02:19 PM.

second this - it's got lots of story, but when the fighting happens (usually 1-2 fights an episode, it's AAA movie quality). Not to mention The Widow /drool.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we'll see younger Kreese's sensei in season 4.

Would probably be some Japanese ww2 war criminal that used to chop peoples heads off..

Miyagi said "no such thing as bad student, only bad teacher"

Well, Kreese must have had the biggest asshole for a teacher considering what a psycho he became..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Well, Kreese must have had the biggest asshole for a teacher considering what a psycho he became..
    I'm sure Steven Seagal would gleefully play the role.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Kreese killed the officer because after teaching that only the strong survive and talking about how only one of them was going to get out of this alive he tried to just shut it all down and get Kreese to spare him when it looked like they were about to be rescued.
    It was Kreese's fault they were in the situation at all, since he didn't detonate the bomb.
    It was the Vietnamese that pitted the soldiers against each other due to being in control. Once the air-force removed that control it was a different situation.
    Kreese volunteered to join the army, the unit, the 1 vs 1 against the officer.

I could understand it if Kreese had some mental health issues to commit murder

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! The choreography is well done, and the long takes really let you soak all the action in. I'd have liked to have seen another season.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

5+ Year Old Account
    Cobra Kai season 4 has finished filming

https://www.gamesradar.com/cobra-kai...-the-occasion/
    By Bradley Russell 1 day ago

Zabka confirmed that the production has officially wrapped after three-and-a-half months of filming.

Co-creator Jon Hurwitz also reflected on the shoot, which was one of the first major series to resume filming with COVID protocols in 2021. Appearing alongside Josh Heald and Hayden Schlossberg, the other key creatives involved in the Karate Kid sequel series, Hurwitz toasted a job well done on Twitter.

"It was a challenge filming a season of TV during a pandemic, but our cast and crew waxed on, struck hard, and bit like eagles each and every day," Hurwitz said. "The end result will be our most ambitious season yet! Can’t wait for you to see it!"

So, when can we see it? Netflix has recently revealed that Cobra Kai season 4 is set to launch alongside the likes of The Witcher season 2 in Q4 2021. That’s between October and December 2021, meaning we’re around six months out from seeing the culmination of a tournament that is set to see Johnny and Daniel join forces to combat Kreese’s Cobra Kai dojo.

5+ Year Old Account
    ‘Cobra Kai’ Renewed for Season 5 at Netflix Ahead of Season 4 Premiere.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/cob...re-1235050564/
    By Joe Otterson - Aug 27, 2021 9:23am PT

“Cobra Kai” has been renewed for Season 5 at Netflix, Variety has learned.

The news of the renewal comes before Season 4 of the critically-acclaimed series has premiered. The new season of the series is scheduled to debut in December 2021, with Season 5 set to start shooting this fall in Atlanta.

The show, which started out as a YouTube original before moving to Netflix for Season 3, continues the story of the “Karate Kid” film franchise. In Season 3 of the series, Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka) is reeling after his star student, Miguel (Xolo Maridueña), was severely injured in a brawl between the Cobra Kai students and the Miyagi-do students. He and his long-time Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) ultimately decide to team up to stop the violence and take down John Kreese (Martin Kove), who has taken control of Cobra Kai from Johnny.

The series also stars Courtney Henggeler, Tanner Buchannan, Mary Mouser, Jacob Bertrand, Gianni Decenzo, Peyton List, and Vanessa Rubio. “Karate Kid” star Elisabeth Shoe also made an appearance in Season 3, as did “Karate Kid Part 2” stars Tamlyn Tomita, Yuji Okumoto, and Traci Toguchi.

“Cobra Kai” has been met with strong critical praise since it launched. Most recently, the show received four Emmy nominations, including for best comedy series.

The series was created by Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, who also executive produce via their company, Counterbalance Entertainment. Will Smith, James Lassiter and Caleeb Pinkett executive produce for Westbrook Entertainment along with Susan Ekins. Macchio and Zabka also serve as executive producers. Sony Pictures Television produces.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dec 31

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. More violence against Demitri, please.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

It's so weird to think that they are doing another season after this one. I mean everything has been building up to this tournament where the heck do they go after this?

I want to see Kreese get what's coming to him! I never liked him ever since the first movie way back when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    It's so weird to think that they are doing another season after this one. I mean everything has been building up to this tournament where the heck do they go after this?
    There's always Hilary Swank.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I suspect you're joking...however that could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I suspect you're joking...however that could work.
    Somewhat in a "be careful what you wish for" style, but yes, I can see her coming back. How you connect her to the others I'm not sure.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Well, had someone told me they'd make a show as this, based upon the "bad guy" of the first movie I would have been very skeptical of it going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I see your Swank and raise you a Jaden:

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I see your Swank and riase you a Jaden:
    Omg no...just no.