Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok /ignored.
    i feel like your the kinda person who says "its just a game" when you cause a raid to waste an hour wiping.
    "it is just a game" no it is not, it is wasted time of a persons life.
    You literally just said its just a video game a few posts above, but now its not a game?

Sorry FolPlaye I know you have trouble understanding the concept of team play and how past expansions actually cared about this.

Tol Barad is won through team effort, you're not supposed to solo everything. Find some friends who can help you or stop complaining and try again.

What's up with the entitlement of people nowadays..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Kill him, cc him, optimise your talents for winning, actually learning how to win instead of expecting the fact that you're max level and he is not will carry you to a win in a capture the objective mode, accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around you and just because you want something NOW doesn't mean you will get it now. You have to spend 1 more day doing your daily because you couldn't beat a level 86 mage big deal get over it and either practice ways to win it or do it later. Honestly the self entitlement and rage you display here is absolutely great to read and you seem furious that this mage had the audacity to try and win simply because you outlevel him.

Would be hilarious to watch your rage at AV rep farming as horde.
    ok.
    so i kill him, then what?
    i kill him over and over and over for 15 minutes, then i lose cause i did not capture the other 2 bases.
    ok let me explain tol barad

the bg lasts 15 minutes
    you need to capture 3 bases
    each base has a flag that has the "stand near to capture" system
    so you need to move to one and sit beside it till it converts to you faction.

so here is my two options
    ignore him, move to next base and capture it- he captures the other base and we just make a circle
    i kill him over and over and over, never capturing the other bases
    both ways he wins and i lose, simply because he is defending and i am attackin
    tell me what i could fix?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry FolPlaye I know you have trouble understanding the concept of team play and how past expansions actually cared about this.

Tol Barad is won through team effort, you're not supposed to solo everything. Find some friends who can help you or stop complaining and try again.

What's up with the entitlement of people nowadays..
    so how is it fair that the defender does not require a team, but i do?
    how is that fair?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atazs View Post
    You literally just said its just a video game a few posts above, but now its not a game?
    i said it is a game because a game needs to have balance, in real life a single gunshot can kill you, but in games it needs to be balanced, so a single gun shot killing you is stupid. and yes irl attacking a castle is harder then defending, but it is a game, things should be balanced and fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

ok.
    i kill him over and over and over for 15 minutes, then i lose cause i did not capture the other 2 bases.

the bg lasts 15 minutes

ignore him, move to next base and capture it- he captures the other base and we just make a circle

- - - Updated - - -

how is that fair?
    Because he's defending, you're attacking. Game mechanics you know.. they exist for a reason. Smarter people created them.

Deleted
    ok.

the bg lasts 15 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

how is that fair?
    You could fix it by getting one more person on your side

7+ Year Old Account
    You could fix it by getting one more person on your side
    so how is that fair?
    how is it fair in any fucking multiverse
    that i am FORCED to bring a group
    well he is allowed to solo it.

so it is good game design for me to be REQUIRED to bring 3 level 110's to kill ONE level 86.
    You only need one other. You can kill a level 86 on your own (the 110 wins). You cannot get the objectives on your own.

Bring one other person to cap the other bases while you follow the level 86 around. The level 86 will never be able to 1v1 you and cannot stop you from taking the base since you'll win every fight.

Your friend can capture the other bases while you kill the 86. I don't think it's unreasonable to need one other player in a MMORPG to take the place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Because he's defending, you're attacking. Game mechanics you know.. they exist for a reason. Smarter people created them.
    and that is horrible game mechanics.
    and no, thousands of people agreed with my very point in cataclysm, even back then defending was a million times easier then attacking, and now it is literally cancer.

but oh fucking well i guess im up for another hour, i have to work in 6 hours and i should be asleep by now, but i want to get my quests done, and i got 6 hours of sleep last night so. i should be fine.

But yeah i do hope they change it, as they have in raids, making old raids soloable like galakras
    The problem with BGs is that there are two sides, and fixing a BG is difficult balancing act where a lot of aspects have to be considered.

Allowing Galakras to be soloed is an easy change - you figure out what's preventing it from being soloed and remove that problem. That makes everyone who tackles Galakras happier. These people are many, so this is worthwhile to do.

Making Tol Barad fairer 1v1 is not only more difficult to figure out, it also just shifts satisfaction from one subscriber to another without a big net benefit in total satisfaction. Maybe that mage's entire game satisfaction comes from frustrating people in Tol Barad, and that's why he's subscribed. Whereas you are going to complete your Tol Barad dailies one way or another, and once you're done, you're done. So maybe if Blizzard makes the BG fairer, they are actually removing net enjoyment from the game, because his enjoyment from the imbalance is greater than your frustration.

and that is horrible game mechanics.
    and no, thousands of people agreed with my very point in cataclysm, even back then defending was a million times easier then attacking, and now it is literally cancer.

but oh fucking well i guess im up for another hour, i have to work in 6 hours and i should be asleep by now, but i want to get my quests done, and i got 6 hours of sleep last night so. i should be fine.
    What server are you on? I have a lock I can bring along and help you out if you really want man.

Deleted
    so how is that fair?
    how is it fair in any fucking multiverse
    that i am FORCED to bring a group
    well he is allowed to solo it.
    Life isnt fair (and yes it includes wow) you could either do what i said and actually win getting on with your reputation grind or continue to QQ here on a forum that blizz doesnt give a fuck about and continue to give us tears. Up to you

Man people on this forum are vicious, keep up the good fight OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    You only need one other. You can kill a level 86 on your own (the 110 wins). You cannot get the objectives on your own.

Bring one other person to cap the other bases while you follow the level 86 around. The level 86 will never be able to 1v1 you and cannot stop you from taking the base since you'll win every fight.

Your friend can capture the other bases while you kill the 86. I don't think it's unreasonable to need one other player in a MMORPG to take the place.
    tried, i set up a group an hour ago, not a single fucking person joined, asked in tradechat no one, friends are now all offline.
    and thanks for that idea, i thought i would need 3, but yeah i could do it with 2. but even then it is still unfair that the defenders can solo, but the attackers require bringing a group.

but again how is it fair the mage is allowed to solo it well im required to bring people.

but oh well i have another fucking hour to find someone to come help me.

It's this kind of attitude that is all that is wrong with WoW. It's an MMO. You're not supposed to be able to do it on your own. Get some friends or guildies to help.

If there's no-one around then tough luck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Life isnt fair (and yes it includes wow) you could either do what i said and actually win getting on with your reputation grind or continue to QQ here on a forum that blizz doesnt give a fuck about and continue to give us tears. Up to you
    please tell me again what i need to do to win?
    please all glorius atazs, how do i win?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vox03 View Post
    Man people on this forum are vicious, keep up the good fight OP.
    Thanks, sadly a level 110 blue geared hunter, was able to kill them but well yeah... couldent capture all three.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    It's this kind of attitude that is all that is wrong with WoW. It's an MMO. You're not supposed to be able to do it on your own. Get some friends or guildies to help.

If there's no-one around then tough luck.
    yeah gavll its bullshit that... wait what?
    "You're not supposed to be able to do it on your own"
    so why was the mage able to do it on his own?
    why is it fair that the mage is able to solo it, but i cannot?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    That's totally how military strategy worked in medieval warfare. Inferior attacking numbers always lost to defenders. So it's totally fair.
    Uhh what?
    so how is 1v1 "inferior numbers" specially when one of those is 24 levels above the other?

allmost like how blizzard has also made ALOT of old world content much easier and soloable like galakras, deathwing spine, (whats her face, the shaman in dragonsoul)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same with Ashran, you queue up, play 5 minutes and it closes because there aren't enough players, much logic such Blizzard, you can't even play it. Why don't they just remove the "not enough players" shit?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    It's the same with Ashran, you queue up, play 5 minutes and it closes because there aren't enough players, much logic such Blizzard, you can't even play it. Why don't they just remove the "not enough players" shit?
    I would love to say i agree but i have never had that happen, but i can understand that would be frustrating.
    But atleast with that you can que up again right after.

10+ Year Old Account
    except it has PVE content LOCKED BEHIND IT.
    if it was just "i want to win this because i can!" whatever
    but there is mounts, pets, acheivments, toys, and transmogs all locked behind this that is literally impossible in a level 110 versus even a level 1.
    Mount - From tokens you gain from dailies, which you dont -need- from that area, it'll speed it up, but not needed.
    Pets - Again, bought from tokens.
    Achievements - Fine, you get that one.
    Transmogs - Can be gained from other sources, as they drop tier and PvP items, which can be bought from vendors.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Red face

tried, i set up a group an hour ago, not a single fucking person joined, asked in tradechat no one, friends are now all offline.
    and thanks for that idea, i thought i would need 3, but yeah i could do it with 2. but even then it is still unfair that the defenders can solo, but the attackers require bringing a group.

but again how is it fair the mage is allowed to solo it well im required to bring people.

but oh well i have another fucking hour to find someone to come help me.
    I would help you