Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so should we suddenly make cataclysm raids require a group?
    If they are supposed to be PvP, yes they should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    It's a dead World PVP area not a battle ground.
    Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Why not? It's a battle ground, it is supposed to be tactical and the fact that you can't cap just by bruteforce (on your own atleast) is a testament to its good design.
    except it can be capped on its own if there is not some prick stopping you just for the fucks of it.
    (BTW the mage allready did all their quests, i sat there at the entrance 30 minutes early, they entered then came out, then 3 minutes before reenetered, so pretty sure they did it just to stop me from capping...)

Also its not a battleground, it is outdated content, that has old rewards that legit can be fucked over, by someone 20+ levels lower then you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    It's a dead World PVP area not a battle ground.
    Only it wasn't really. You actually had to queue for it. There were many occasions where I queued for and simply missed out and was locked out of the area while the battle was in progress.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Hard to find mates at 3:20am in the morning :P
    normally i would be fine but its very early morning so.

- - - Updated - - -

its allmost like a level 86 should not be able to beat a level 110 in a 1v1?
    How is it a 1v1? it's capture a point..

1v1 implies actual combat. PLease get your terms straight.

This topic is pretty much "Boohoo people play the objectives in an objective based PVP area, that's liek totally horrid design!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    Yeah, because it's a BATTLEGROUND. You're not fighting him when you're just running around. He has the same weight for the objectives as you, because he's the same amount of player. If You had 2 friends and he had 2 friends you'd stomp them, but since you're only 1, you have to deal with the fact that he's worth just as much to the system as you.

What would you suggest? Make it so that only 110's can do it? Instead of the 85's it was designed for?
    It is not a battleground.
    it is old world content, and again
    are you saying a level 86 being able to win against a level 110 is good balance?
    No what i would want is.
    A. maybe the dailies made able to be done if the place is capped or not.
    B. make it capture 2/3 instead of 3/3 (Because i still lose if i bring another person, i require 3 to be able to beat ONE PERSON)
    But that logic of "we are worth the same" is just bad, because then by that logic a level 85 should be able to come into 110 raids and beat 110's on dps aswell, cause they are just as much players as you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Only it wasn't really. You actually had to queue for it. There were many occasions where I queued for and simply missed out and was locked out of the area while the battle was in progress.
    you didnt need to que for it, you crossed the bridge and joined, yes you could que, but most people crossed the bridge.

so a level 110 getting beat in pvp by a single level 86 is good gameplay by your logic?
    Get some friends then. It literally boils down to capping points. It doesn't matter what their level is.

except it can be capped on its own if there is not some prick stopping you just for the fucks of it.
    (BTW the mage allready did all their quests, i sat there at the entrance 30 minutes early, they entered then came out, then 3 minutes before reenetered, so pretty sure they did it just to stop me from capping...)

Also its not a battleground, it is outdated content, that has old rewards that legit can be fucked over, by someone 20+ levels lower then you.
    If no one defends the point attackers can easily capture it, if someone does defend the point it's harder for the attackers to capture it. That's kinda the whole point of this battleground.
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    How is it a 1v1? it's capture a point..

1v1 implies actual combat. PLease get your terms straight.

This topic is pretty much "Boohoo people play the objectives in an objective based PVP area, that's liek totally horrid design!"
    because it is a battleground that is 1v1.
    it is legit NOT FAIR AT ALL that a 86 can beat a level 110, and the level 110 can do NOTHING to stop the 86 from winning.

Deleted
    maybe hunt him down and kill his ass? take one and then hide waiting for him to come take it back. Kill him. Unless you truly suck at pvp you should be oneshotting him. Kill him till he gets the message and fecks off

7+ Year Old Account
    If no one defends the point attackers can easily capture it, if someone does defend the point it's harder for the attackers to capture it. That's kinda the whole point of this battleground.
    Ok so humble, how would i, a single person, capture the battleground, from someone who is also a single person, but is 24 levels below me...

Ok so humble, how would i, a single person, capture the battleground, from someone who is also a single person, but is 24 levels below me...
    Bring more people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    maybe hunt him down and kill his ass? take one and then hide waiting for him to come take it back. Kill him. Unless you truly suck at pvp you should be oneshotting him. Kill him till he gets the message and fecks off
    I did, multiple times.
    but remember the place is only 10 minutes long, and you need to capture all three to win.
    i captured one, moved to the next, noticed he took first, went there and farmed him, he kept coming back and i kept killing him, if i left to capture the others he would capture it, and i would lose.
    if i stayed to keep killing him i couldent capture the other two and would lose.

there is literally no way for a 1v1 to have the attackers win, even if for example there is a 24 level difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bring more people.
    so it is good game design for me to be REQUIRED to bring 3 level 110's to kill ONE level 86.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not a battleground.
    It's a BG. It's an open-world BG, but still a BG.
    it is old world content, and again
    It's old content, but it's balanced around 85's, he reaches that level.
    are you saying a level 86 being able to win against a level 110 is good balance?
    In an objective-based BG? Sure.
    No what i would want is.
    A. maybe the dailies made able to be done if the place is capped or not.
    Sure, why not. But until then, tough shit.
    B. make it capture 2/3 instead of 3/3 (Because i still lose if i bring another person, i require 3 to be able to beat ONE PERSON)
    Again, it's based on objectives. He's worth 1 person, you're worth 1 person.

But that logic of "we are worth the same" is just bad, because then by that logic a level 85 should be able to come into 110 raids and beat 110's on dps aswell, cause they are just as much players as you are.
    He's worth as much as you on objectives, but not dps. Why is this a hard concept to grasp?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Get some friends then. It literally boils down to capping points. It doesn't matter what their level is.
    i would but its 3:20 am and by the time i noticed he was not going to leave it only had 6 minutes left, messeged those online, even randoms on the server in stormwind. nobody came, and now im sitting here for another hour waiting till i can try again.

because it is a battleground that is 1v1.
    it is legit NOT FAIR AT ALL that a 86 can beat a level 110, and the level 110 can do NOTHING to stop the 86 from winning.
    its not a 1v1 duel, its an objective based scenario, and the objective is zerg vs zerg. Its like complaining you can't current raid content by yourself.

so it is good game design for me to be REQUIRED to bring 3 level 110's to kill ONE level 86.
    In an objective based bg? Of course it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would but its 3:20 am and by the time i noticed he was not going to leave it only had 6 minutes left, messeged those online, even randoms on the server in stormwind. nobody came, and now im sitting here for another hour waiting till i can try again.
    Then just wait until the morning. Why do you need it RIGHT NOW?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    It's a BG. It's an open-world BG, but still a BG.

It's old content, but it's balanced around 85's, he reaches that level.

In an objective-based BG? Sure.

Sure, why not. But until then, tough shit.
    Again, it's based on objectives. He's worth 1 person, you're worth 1 person.

He's worth as much as you on objectives, but not dps. Why is this a hard concept to grasp?
    it is cataclysm content, not current pvp, also it is not a battleground once it has PVE content in it, a raid, and dailies locked behind it that you cant do.
    it is actuallty not balanced around 85 at all. there is no mobs in the zone once it begins, im pretty sure (there may be a level limit but)

A LEVEL ONE, COULD BEAT A LEVEL 110 IN THIS "BG"
    no, that is stupid, really you think it is good game design to let a level 86 beat a 110 in a bg, whatever.
    ok well tough shit to you too
    again horrid game design
    and again horrid game design.

make a group and farm it