congratulations to the alliance players who wanted this so badly, but may blizz remember that horde players exist too and blood elves need beards, tattoos and scars

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I can't wait for 9.1.5 ptr so we can find out! And who knows what other surprises may show up! I'm not gonna be greedy and ask for a tentacle toggle right now... but damn if that's not the final option left to add the cherry on top!
    The tentacle toggle would really be next level NGL. After this I can't even completely discard it lol.

(Okay but being kind of a debbie downer, imagine if this is a monkey's paw scenario, and the new hair colors default to normal hair instead of tentacles? It wouls just be super weird XD but in line with Blizzard choices bahha)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    congratulations to the alliance players who wanted this so badly, but may blizz remember that horde players exist too and blood elves need beards, tattoos and scars
    Aww come on, can't we celebrate for like a minute?

But yeah, customization is indeed an ongoing effort that should never truly be done, and I hope that Blood Elves get red eyes, and more beards from VE's. Stuff like scars feel farther, but hopefully still on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    The tentacle toggle would really be next level NGL. After this I can't even completely discard it lol.

(Okay but being kind of a debbie downer, imagine if this is a monkey's paw scenario, and the new hair colors default to normal hair instead of tentacles? It wouls just be super weird XD but in line with Blizzard choices bahha)

- - - Updated - - -

That’s exactly what I’d be happy with. I want high elves, void is settling for the next best thing. So if I could get tentacle-less hair I’d be all in!

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, customization is indeed an ongoing effort that should never truly be done, and I hope that Blood Elves get red eyes, and more beards from VE's. Stuff like scars feel farther, but hopefully still on the horizon.
    red eyes? what?

Sure yeah let's keep diluting the void in VOID elves. GG blizz

Hope in 9.2 we also get green skin maghar orcs, LFD draenie without tattoos and dark blue skin, and HM tauren with bull horns.

Hell if we really wanna be fair the horde should get NB that weren't as exposed to the night well and thus look like regular vanilla ass nelves.

Stupid....

Fyi you still don't have high elves outside of RP'er mental gymnastics.

Blood elves should get dark ranger/San’layn/bloodfallen customizations, of course. Red eyes, white skin…Maybe even just open all the death knight specific options to all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Blood elves should get dark ranger/San’layn/bloodfallen customizations, of course. Red eyes, white skin…Maybe even just open all the death knight specific options to all classes.
    Undead/sanlyan options for belves is the only remedy to these "void" elves and their idiocy.

undeath is not the theme of blood elves. blood elves should have magister and farstrider tattoos, also scars from surviving the scourge's invasion. of course more light customization.

more customization for DK would be nice because they are their own faction

undeath is not the theme of blood elves. blood elves should have magister and farstrider tattoos, also scars from surviving the scourge's invasion. of course more light customization.

more customization for DK would be nice because they are their own faction

Oh but none void options for V O I D elves is??? LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Huge win for high elf fans, we're getting hair colors
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...customization/
    This is neat!

But I think the race desperately needs more hairstyles than hair colors, not Blood Elves ones, just more options in general.

VE Male hairstyles, for instance, are all terribad IMO.

if they want more customization that is part of its theme I think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    This is neat!

But I think the race desperately needs more hairstyles than hair colors, not Blood Elves ones, just more options in general.

VE Male hairstyles, for instance, are all terribad IMO.

What the race needs is more void corrupted options.

Nzoth eyes, a tentacle arms, more hair tentacles, blotchy skin. Etc.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-08-21 at 03:57 AM.

Yup. Red eyes, and unlocking the DK skins would be an efficient way of giving us that Dark Ranger/San'layn fantasy, which would be a good counterpart to the VE/HE option on Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

red eyes? what?
    Red Eyes so Blood Elves can have BE/DR customization as counterpart as HE/VE

Yup. Red eyes, and unlocking the DK skins would be an efficient way of giving us that Dark Ranger/San'layn fantasy, which would be a good counterpart to the VE/HE option on Alliance.

It would destroy what it means to be a blood elf. It would be turning blood elves into cannibal monsters something they are not.

more customization to dk or elf customization for forsaken, but undeath is not thematic of blood elves.

That they give us lightforged customization is much better, the light is an important part of the blood elves, the sunwell radiates light to us all the time.

It would destroy what it means to be a blood elf. It would be turning blood elves into cannibal monsters something they are not.

more customization to dk or elf customization for forsaken, but undeath is not thematic of blood elves.

That they give us lightforged customization is much better, the light is an important part of the blood elves, the sunwell radiates light to us all the time.
    I get that you see Blood Elves as such, but that's just not accurate to the Blood Elves as a whole. You are dismissing Warlocks, you are dismissing Demon Hunters, you are dismissing Death Knights. They are all as much Blood Elves as the light worshiping ones.

Don't be the kind of BE fan that only wants Blood Elves in their terms. You cannot dismiss the fact that Undeath is already part of the BE fantasy through Death Knights. Yes, more light based customization would be nice, but really don't be the sort of guy that gatekeeps the belonging of a race because it's not what you would like.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s exactly what I’d be happy with. I want high elves, void is settling for the next best thing. So if I could get tentacle-less hair I’d be all in!
    Honestly the hair toggle would be such a crowd pleaser. I already did some edits to show how it would look, and it really looks cool on most hairstyles!

I get that you see Blood Elves as such, but that's just not accurate to the Blood Elves as a whole. You are dismissing Warlocks, you are dismissing Demon Hunters, you are dismissing Death Knights. They are all as much Blood Elves as the light worshiping ones.

Don't be the kind of BE fan that only wants Blood Elves in their terms. You cannot dismiss the fact that Undeath is already part of the BE fantasy through Death Knights. Yes, more light based customization would be nice, but really don't be the sort of guy that gatekeeps the belonging of a race because it's not what you would like.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly the hair toggle would be such a crowd pleaser. I already did some edits to show how it would look, and it really looks cool on most hairstyles!
    DK are their own faction and I agree that they give more customization to the DK the same with DH are their own faction and it would be great if they had more customization.

Focusing on the Light theme would be great too and would probably help the Horde tie in to the inevitable Light versus Void expansion.

You’re right that undeath isn’t a blood elf theme, but high elf isn’t a void elf theme either. It’s just a pseudo-subrace. It’s a way to get that fantasy into the players’ hands without making an allied race. It’s like adding the Wildhammers to the playable Bronzebeard dwarves.

DK are their own faction and I agree that they give more customization to the DK the same with DH are their own faction and it would be great if they had more customization.
    They are still Blood Elves too, you choose them through the Blood Elf character customization.

Same thing could be true for Dark Ranger/Undead Elf, since you can already choose and Undead Elf as a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Huge win for high elf fans, we're getting hair colors
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...customization/
    I woke up to this and I was like “wtf, random High Elf love? I’ll take it”
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    What the race needs is more void corrupted options.

Nzoth eyes, a tentacle arms, more hair tentacles, blotchy skin. Etc.
    But is that what people want?

I mean, these customizations are like a "breaking glass" situation taking all the player base bleeding into account, back when the game was a huge success in Legion we only had "Voidier Elves".

Like people said in the past, Blizzard would only cave in when the game would be dying, and they were right. But don't worry about the Blood Elves, it's not going to matter in 10.0 anyway when they'll make factions meaningless.