Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    To be fair, if the Nightborne do get those adjusted eyes, that's a bigger feature than most races got in 9.0, especially bigger than some copypasta skins and hair colors.
    hahahaha that just shows us how flawed and pitiful the state of the nightborne is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    hahahaha that just shows us how flawed and pitiful the state of the nightborne is.
    In a sense. But other than the artificial value some people ascribe to it, copypasta skins, hair colors and eye colors have never really been a big thing. Any Void Elf fan who doesn't care for High Elves might in fact feel short-served.

In a sense. But other than the artificial value some people ascribe to it, copypasta skins, hair colors and eye colors have never really been a big thing. Any Void Elf fan who doesn't care for High Elves might in fact feel short-served.
    It is understandable, but the ones who asked for things the most were them. those who want more void options are very few in the official forums

Yeah, it's almost as if adding uncorrupted options to a VOID race over actual void ones was a mistake. Like why bother making AR's, who are clearly supposed to be different from their parent race, look exactly the same as them.

What should we get next, green skinned maghar or mechagnomes with zero cybernetics?

At most, velves should have only had access to regular hair styles and colors and maybe a very PALE purpleish skin option. Hell pure skins with corrupted limbs would have been fine. As long as a void elf actually looks like a void elf.

But no, now you got discount/fake alliance high elves that require add ons to truly immerse yourself as one. Unless you're a pally player or use their heritage armor and/or heritage mount.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-09-02 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    It is understandable, but the ones who asked for things the most were them. those who want more void options are very few in the official forums
    Which is a shame. I feel like the High Elf thing was kind of the elephant in the room that needed addressing, but personally I want more Void/Old God in my Void Elves after this.

Which is a shame. I feel like the High Elf thing was kind of the elephant in the room that needed addressing, but personally I want more Void/Old God in my Void Elves after this.
    It was addressed in TBC when quel'thalas elves were made playable. Too bad they were on Horde. BFA introduced horde kul tiran humans and the aliance has goblins in SI 7. should that mean they become playable too.

The truth is between the obnoxious helf fans and blizz lackign a back bone, one of the races with the most potential for expansion in the lore were given redundant options instead of doubling down on void.

Imagine if LFD got regular draenie options too....

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    That would be great, actually.

It was addressed in TBC when quel'thalas elves were made playable. Too bad they were on Horde. BFA introduced horde kul tiran humans and the aliance has goblins in SI 7. should that mean they become playable too.

The truth is between the obnoxious helf fans and blizz lackign a back bone, one of the races with the most potential for expansion in the lore were given redundant options instead of doubling down on void.

Like they are getting this very patch?

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    That would be great, actually.
    There's no way you're seriouse...

Also what about green maghar or better yet, freaking mechagnomes with no cybernetic enhancements what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Like they are getting this very patch?
    No they're not...

Also what about green maghar or better yet, freaking mechagnomes with no cybernetic enhancements what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

No they're not...

Those look like regular draenie to you?

10+ Year Old Account

But no, now you got discount/fake alliance high elves that require add ons to truly immerse yourself as one. Unless you're a pally player or use their heritage armor and/or heritage mount.
    Fake Alliance High elves > *
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I think they might have been referring to the tail length options, and hair adornments.

Literally took the exact same tail options from reg draenei.
    Draenei got jewelry for their hair and horns too. (inb4 "noooo it doesn't count because the shapes are different!!!)
    What else is there? Oh yeah, skin recolors, which 4 of those are pretty close to reg draenei ones.

Again, not touching on anything particularly new and unique to them.

Literally took the exact same tail options from reg draenei.
    Draenei got jewelry for their hair and horns too. (inb4 "noooo it doesn't count because the shapes are different!!!)
    What else is there? Oh yeah, skin recolors, which 4 of those are pretty close to reg draenei ones.

Again, not touching on anything particularly new and unique to them.
    Close is not the same as exact,

Also, please show me a draenei with lightforged naaru plated tattoos that are an effect of the lightforge process.

Close is not the same as exact,

Also, please show me a draenei with lightforged naaru plated tattoos that are an effect of the lightforge process?
    My god, please just stop embarrassing yourself with this pedantic bullshit.

Your comment was "imagine if LFD got regular draenei options." They literally are. Now please stop posting for the next 5 years.

My god, please just stop embarrassing yourself with this pedantic bullshit.

Your comment was "imagine if LFD got regular draenei options." They literally are. Now please stop posting for the next 5 years.
    Yeah as in looking like a vanilla draenie.

Love how my logic just aggravates you since you know im right.

Dude, can you make an LFD look EXACTLY liek a regular draenie, yes or no. It's a very simple question.

Yeah as in looking like a vanilla draenie.

Love how my logic just aggravates you since you know im right.

Dude, can you make an LFD look EXACTLY liek a regular draenie, yes or no. It's a very simple question.
    movingthegoalpost.jpg

Return to coping in solitude.

I would really just merge most AR's with their Core Races and have different origins.

movingthegoalpost.jpg

Return to coping in solitude.
    I didn't move any goal post.

I said imagine if LFD got regular draenie options, but apperantly I have to specify that its the ability to have your LFD look exactly like a regular draenie.

But what about my other scenarios which use the same anti natural velf logic.

Should maghar have green skin options. Keep in mind maghar literally translates to uncorrupted and green skin is a side effect of Fel CORRUPTION in orcs.

Or

Should mechagnomes have the ability to look like regular gnomes. Liek absolute ZERO cybernetics.

Like just answer the question my dude, stop dodging the questions