1. #25201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Might have to try and get yourself that new purple tempest set from the Legion Timewalking.

    I suspect you've got a Night Elf Mage, so I imagine it would look grand on him/her
    That purple tempest sets looks like it would be good for Draenei, too.

  2. #25202
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes, because they don't just "have void powers" this is dumbiing down their state of mutation, and i said the problem with void elves as they either are, but still in the same race for gameplay purposed or not because they didn't reach that point yet
    Are you suggesting that this thing hasn't mutated from its orginal, blood elf state ?




    This is something that always amused me. As someone who always were around those kind of topics. Few months ago HE was never a playable option, despite hard confirmations from the game and the devs that blood elves were HE, as they just change name, that was always ignored. But now that a race of void mutated elves got white skin and blonde hair they are indeed HE, despite the race and even species of elf straight up being different
    Yeah because you know what ? Blood & High elves rejoining the void elves is canon. Purple elves with tentacles were the original void elves created by accident. Now we're basically playing High & blood elves who agreed to follow Alleria's teachings.

    Blood elves are High elves in certain ways but not officially since they renamed themselves into Sin'dorei. High elves are a group of thalassian elves stayed loyal to the Alliance. That's not that complicated to understand.


    But now i got those same people that say "what matters is lore" ignoring the lore of the race, a new race of elves, because just apparence, something i always said to Obeliskkai in the days of past, what a ride this was.
    Things have changed since the introduction of void elves. Now what we're playing - among the other void elves - are these elves :



    Who Was, yes, cause once you became "void elf" you no longer are "pure", i know this is the key part that drive people in those topics nuts, cause it would be a sin or blasphemy to taint their pure white and blonde elves, but its the lore guys, they changed, that is awesome, bury that bs lore that was never a big thing and forge a new one.
    That's your own definition of what it means to be high elf.

    Anyways, it's already hard for you to see all those blond haired and blue eyed elves hanging around Stormwind and fighting for the Alliance. Recognizing them as High elves sounds like wasted effort.

    If you want to keep on seeing them as void elf, so be it I have nothing against that.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  3. #25203
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That purple tempest sets looks like it would be good for Draenei, too.
    That's true.

    I don't think it would suit my Blood Elf Mage (the lady in the profile picture), but Night Elves and Draenei...maybe Void Elves, although I think Void Elves would suit the new Priest set.

  4. #25204
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    That's true.

    I don't think it would suit my Blood Elf Mage (the lady in the profile picture), but Night Elves and Draenei...maybe Void Elves, although I think Void Elves would suit the new Priest set.
    Man, that new Priest set is some good food for Void Elves.

    (I'm still upset about Priest T21 Elite recolor being gone forever..)

  5. #25205
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Man, that new Priest set is some good food for Void Elves.

    (I'm still upset about Priest T21 Elite recolor being gone forever..)
    Those new sets seem to be made for the alliance races.

    I haven't seen one that really jumps out of at me, where I can say "Oh that will look good on Blood Elves."
    Maybe the Warlock one...but that's just a dark red version of the original ToS normal set.

  6. #25206
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Are you suggesting that this thing hasn't mutated from its orginal, blood elf state ?
    it is permanent? no, they revert back, and i literally said to you both options, if they are or not and explained the scenarios, but yeah, expected.from someone like you to ignore
    Yeah because you know what ? Blood & High elves rejoining the void elves is canon. Purple elves with tentacles were the original void elves created by accident. Now we're basically playing High & blood elves who agreed to follow Alleria's teachings.
    yeah, blood and high elves joined the void elves and became void elves, they mutated, that is the canon, not that they are elves using the magic like a shadow priest, that is a made up thing for RP.
    Blood elves are High elves in certain ways but not officially since they renamed themselves into Sin'dorei.
    they literally are, officially, as "high elf" is the race of elves that evolved from the night elves. Renaming don't chang your race, like daeneis who are still eredar.
    High elves are a group of thalassian elves stayed loyal to the Alliance. That's not that complicated to understand.
    That is something made up in those echo chambers, High elf was always the race of elves evolved from the night elves, period, the rest is a made up headcanon to validate this nonsense.

    Things have changed since the introduction of void elves. Now what we're playing - among the other void elves - are these elves :
    they didn't rly change, this just show that other elves got mutated as well

    That's your own definition of what it means to be high elf.
    No, that is blizzard definition of what a high elf is, a race of elves that evolved from the night elves, that is canon in warcraft, the rest is made up shenanigans.

    Anyways, it's already hard for you to see all those blond haired and blue eyed elves hanging around Stormwind and fighting for the Alliance. Recognizing them as High elves sounds like wasted effort.
    Why would it be? its like you think i spend much time stormwind , and that isn't rly hard, like i said, is amusing, it completely prove my point over the years that people gaive two shits about lore but about appearance, be a blonde. white, pure elf - legolas/lotr style- what i feel is vindication.
    If you want to keep on seeing them as void elf, so be it I have nothing against that.
    i mean, is what they are, its the race and the lore, if you want to play pretend and ignore everything else, you can totally go for it, as anyone can rp and/or larp what they want, i even said it was what they would do, give then the colors so peopel could rp, and not introduce a new race.

  7. #25207
    By the way, since Blood elves got blue eyes, Void elves should get green eyes. Especially since there were also SIN'DOREI scholars studying the Void in Telogrus Rift:





    So you should also be able to play a Ren'dorei who is biologically a Fel-infused elf, who escaped from Silvermoon AFTER they heard of what happened to Alleria and Umbric, just saying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And as a side note, is there any doubt that this is the perfect race? No other race has these many potential RP backgrounds and stories. You can be a Ren'dorei who was part of Magister Umbric's group and was transformed by the Void. You can be a Ren'dorei who biologically is a High elf, coming from the Silver Covenant, the Kirin Tor, or maybe the Allerian Expedition, or a simple scholar who travelled to Telogrus Rift in search of knowledge, or maybe to be reunited with a loved one (maybe your uncle/dad/mom/etc. was exiled with Umbric and you haven't seen him in years). Or theoretically you can also be a Ren'dorei who biologically is a Blood elf (when green eyes become available), who heard of what happened with Magister Umbric and his people, and chose to travel to Telogrus Rift and join them for the sake of knowledge, defying the Theron government.

    This is the perfect race from a RP standpoint too, there is no doubt now.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-09-10 at 12:45 PM.

  8. #25208
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it is permanent? no, they revert back, and i literally said to you both options, if they are or not and explained the scenarios, but yeah, expected.from someone like you to ignore
    Some changes are permanent like the horns and the fel eyes for some. So yeah they mutated in some ways but are still considered as blood elves.


    yeah, blood and high elves joined the void elves and became void elves, they mutated, that is the canon, not that they are elves using the magic like a shadow priest, that is a made up thing for RP.
    Where's your source for that buddy ?

    I'm still seeing "HIGH ELF WAYFARER" in that pic.

    they literally are, officially, as "high elf" is the race of elves that evolved from the night elves. Renaming don't chang your race, like daeneis who are still eredar.
    No. Elf is the race. High elf is the group.

    Wether you are a blood elf or a night elf, you'll still be an elf. That's where you're utterly wrong in your reasonning.

    Kaldorei ... queldorei...sindorei...rendorei... You get it ?


    No, that is blizzard definition of what a high elf is, a race of elves that evolved from the night elves, that is canon in warcraft, the rest is made up shenanigans.
    A ren'dorei also evolved from the Night elves you know. What's your point ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    And as a side note, is there any doubt that this is the perfect race? No other race has these many potential RP backgrounds and stories. You can be a Ren'dorei who was part of Magister Umbric's group and was transformed by the Void. You can be a Ren'dorei who biologically is a High elf, coming from the Silver Covenant, the Kirin Tor, or maybe the Allerian Expedition, or a simple scholar who travelled to Telogrus Rift in search of knowledge, or maybe to be reunited with a loved one (maybe your uncle/dad/mom/etc. was exiled with Umbric and you haven't seen him in years). Or theoretically you can also be a Ren'dorei who biologically is a Blood elf (when green eyes become available), who heard of what happened with Magister Umbric and his people, and chose to travel to Telogrus Rift and join them for the sake of knowledge, defying the Theron government.

    This is the perfect race from a RP standpoint too, there is no doubt now.
    Agreed. The lore behind the void elf is incredible. The blood elves look bland compared to the void elves since we can play both in the Alliance.

    My High elf will be a Theramore soldier who travelled to Dalaran and then Kul'Tiras with Jaina.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  9. #25209
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Some changes are permanent like the horns and the fel eyes for some. So yeah they mutated in some ways but are still considered as blood elves.
    Like i explained, word by word, is either not a permanent change, and thy could revert back or, they are indeed another race, but by gameplay mechanics are put in the same race because they are tied to the class, trying to say is the same case for the void elf is a false equivalence

    Where's your source for that buddy ?

    I'm still seeing "HIGH ELF WAYFARER" in that pic.
    your character having white skin and blonde hair but still spells out void elf, and have void elf racials is the proof that you are a elf mutated by the void energies

    No. Elf is the race. High elf is the group.
    "and what is the source of that buddy?"
    Wether you are a blood elf or a night elf, you'll still be an elf. That's where you're utterly wrong in your reasonning.
    Lmao, you just made that up, that is straight up a headcanon, there is different races of elves, by this nonsense you are saying a void elf is a night elf too "because they are all elves" this is completely absurd..

    A ren'dorei also evolved from the Night elves you know. What's your point ?
    a rendorei evolved from the high elves, who evolved from night elves, that is something you are ignoring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    By the way, since Blood elves got blue eyes, Void elves should get green eyes. Especially since there were also SIN'DOREI scholars studying the Void in Telogrus Rift:
    No, it would not, the moment they mutate their eye color would change to void-ish colors like blue and purple. Like it change when blood elves use arcane and light.

    void elves are saturate of void magic, it would overcome the fel/light and other low energies.

    And rly, let something for blood elves, you already have everything else and the void options, unless youw ant to give up void optiosn for then too.

  10. #25210
    Blood Elves need their own core features that aren't shared with the other races.
    That is green and golden eyes.
    That's Silvermoon.

    Blood Elves are one of the greatest races in Azeroth - they shouldn't lose core features like their main eye colours and their capital city and nation, to other races - especially those on the Alliance.

  11. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Might have to try and get yourself that new purple tempest set from the Legion Timewalking.

    I suspect you've got a Night Elf Mage, so I imagine it would look grand on him/her
    I have got a NElf Mage, but will advance my void elf Mage and either my Nightborne or Blood elf Mage instead.

    usually it depends on what outfit looks best on the race and gender.

    I and my friends tend to run with 4 toons since BFA

    1 night elf, 1 void elf, 1 Nightborne and 1 blood elf. Shadowlands was perfect with 4 covenants to continue that trend. I typically have one of each elven race in many of the classes. Mage Ofc I have 4, damn annoying only NElves can be druids. Frustrated and annoys me no end. Like Blizz forget half the time nature love and forests is part of all elves. Half of the time you see it reflected and then other times it’s just swallowed up in light and arcane.

    Thalassians loved Quel’thalas because of the forests and woods. It’s a huge part nature. They just didn’t pursue Druidism. Probably because hatred over expulsion (post TBC narrative) or lack of stewardship (cut off from Malfurion and none of the expelled would
    have been druids. As we know highborne who became druids stayed in Kalimdor as some of them have returned to Mage.

    I am waiting for them to expand the Mage fantasies of the void elves and advance the story of the Kaldorei highborne.

    but I’m enjoying playing my Nightborne. New male customisation have made making a Nightborne male I like far more appealing. And I’m considering switching around some class genders.

    intry to have 1 male and 1 female of Thalassians or night elves. And I split them between my void/blood elves and Night/borne elves.

    Example: If I have a male Nightborne warlock, I’ve got male NElf caster covered. I would then find either a female nightbelf or Nightborne , a male void elf of blood elf caster and then a female void elf or blood elf caster.

    so in each cluster group I have.

    1 male night caster animation covered (whether Kaldorei or shal’dorei)

    2. Male Thalassian caster animation covered (whether blood or void)

    3 Female caster night covered

    etc

    Also do for
    dual wield glances, 1H and 2H
    dagger wield
    1H and sword
    2H
    druid
    warlock(b/c it had the most unique caster animations)

    I make sure I have one male and one female for each of the above as Thalassians and Night elves. So I have flexibility between void and blood as well as night elf and Nightborne

  12. #25212
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Like i explained, word by word, is either not a permanent change, and thy could revert back or, they are indeed another race, but by gameplay mechanics are put in the same race because they are tied to the class, trying to say is the same case for the void elf is a false equivalence
    So gameplay when that doesn't fit you and lore when that fits you ?

    your character having white skin and blonde hair but still spells out void elf, and have void elf racials is the proof that you are a elf mutated by the void energies
    When creating a Bronzebeard dwarf you can be a Wildhammer shaman despite having Bronzebeard racials. Your point ?

    You perfectly know Blizzard is too lazy to create new racials/name options just for high elf. They even gave us blood elf reused colors instead of creating new ones specially for the void elves. So why bringing it up as an argurment ?


    "and what is the source of that buddy?"
    This one buddy.

    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Elf

    You're just playing a group of elf. Nothing more.


    Lmao, you just made that up, that is straight up a headcanon, there is different races of elves, by this nonsense you are saying a void elf is a night elf too "because they are all elves" this is completely absurd..
    A void elf can't be a night elf since ... you know... they're not part of the same group.


    a rendorei evolved from the high elves, who evolved from night elves, that is something you are ignoring.
    A high elf mastering the void is still a high elf.


    void elves are saturate of void magic, it would overcome the fel/light and other low energies.
    So a light infused blood elf such as Liadrin with golden eyes is no longer a blood elf ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  13. #25213
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    gameplay-wise they are still void elves.

    Fantasy-wise, you can canonically be a high elf. Steve Danuser said that it doesan't break canon for the player to consider their character a high elf in-universe, which should be the end of this discussion.
    You cannot be the same race that you once were, is like saying you can be a night elf by playing a nightborne or a bloodt elf, you can pretend and roleplay that way, but your race changed.

    Same case for void elves, yes, they can be from the silver covenant, from outland, child of quel'halas, whatever, but their race changed.

    He saying "she didn't change" is to say that even mutated by void and the dark naaru, "she is the same alleria from the second war", you can be the silver covenant elf, have the same mentality of supporting the alliance, but your race changed. They can change in the future? maybe, but atm its how things are.

    People don't have the same narrow view of race as we have, especially with Thalassian elves it seems to be a very fluid thing, an expression of tradition and politics. A void elf character can say "I am a High Elf" and not be wrong.
    The canon of warcraft state what race is and what not, a void elf "saying he is a high elf" is the same as a night elf saying he is a nightborne. Because they are different races.

    The thing of "high elf are elves allied with the alliance" is a made up headcanon designation, "high elf" is not a state of spirit, an organization, or a political stance, or an appearence alone, they are a race of elves that evolved from night elves long ago.

    This is one of the cased a word is trying to be taken and given another meaning, But that goes against with the canon lore

  14. #25214
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    SNIP
    Well if you want to RP a true "Highborne Arcanist", if you've got a female night elf mage, then I wouldn't say "no" to that new ToS Tempest set from Legion Timewalking.

    I am quite jealous of those who've got Night Elf, Draenei, Nightborne and Void Elf casters, because these new sets do look really cool and would look cool on them. Especially, the new Mage set.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-09-10 at 01:54 PM.

  15. #25215
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    So gameplay when that doesn't fit you and lore when that fits you ?
    Again with false equivalence? that was already talked about.
    When creating a Bronzebeard dwarf you can be a Wildhammer shaman despite having Bronzebeard racials. Your point ?
    What is the proof that wildhammer dwarf is a different race of dwarf? they never said anything about that, they are different clans, same race of dwarves.

    The dwarves that are a different race of dwarf are the dark iron and the frostborn
    You perfectly know Blizzard is too lazy to create new racials/name options just for high elf.
    OR, because you know very well, they are a different race, like the lore says.
    They even gave us blood elf reused colors instead of creating new ones specially for the void elves. So why bringing it up as an argurment ?
    why they would create new ones if you were asking fro high elf colors? thats what they did, they took from the existing high elves.

    This one buddy.

    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Elf

    You're just playing a group of elf. Nothing more.
    that literally says there is 4 races of elves that you can play

    A void elf can't be a night elf since ... you know... they're not part of the same group.
    they are not the same race yes.

    because you can join a group, you can't revert your race back.

    A high elf mastering the void is still a high elf.
    Sure, but a high elf mutated by the void, the ones you play, are not. that was the point of showing blood and high elves in there, that they mutated to be void elves too
    So a light infused blood elf such as Liadrin with golden eyes is no longer a blood elf ?
    That is another false equivalence, i said the energy would overcome the eye color.

    Liadrin overcome the green eyes with light energy.

    A race of elves mutated by the light is strangely an possibility, but Liadrin isn't that far yet, like the lighforged draenei are
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-10 at 01:32 PM.

  16. #25216
    Scarab Lord TriHard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Posts
    4,344
    I dont even have to read the posts here, let me guess.
    The "they might as well be blood elves" people are still mad about void elves getting their customizations

  17. #25217
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

    What is the proof that wildhammer dwarf is a different race of dwarf? they never said anything about that, they are different clans, same race of dwarves.
    What ?

    The Dark Iron dwarves are just another clan of dwarves. Just like the Wildhammer dwarves are.


    The dwarves that are a different race of dwarf are the dark iron and the frostborn
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Clan#Dwarven_clans

    No.


    why they would create new ones if you were asking fro high elf colors? thats what they did, they took from the existing high elves.
    Blood elves*

    that literally says there is 4 races of elves that you can play
    That doesn't change the fact you're playing a group of elves.



    Sure, but a high elf mutated by the void, the ones you play, are not. that was the point of showing blood and high elves in there, that they mutated to be void elves too
    Still not showing me your source when you say these High elves wayfares aren't actually ... High elves ?

    That is another false equivalence, i said the energy would overcome the eye color.
    So when you disagree you call it false equivalence ? Interesting.

    Liadrin overcome the green eyes with light energy.
    Still a light corruption if you ask me, otherwise she'd get her blue eyes back.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  18. #25218
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    You don't think you understood what he was saying. He's saying characters in Azeroth do not categorize people the way we do on earth. A human is a human and an orc is an orc, but a Thalassians identity is an expression of culture and political leaning, not customization options. You can be the same race you once were. Void Elves aren't some new ethnicity, they are followers of Alleria who use void magic. That's like saying I go to school for game design so now I'm ethnically a game designer. It doesn't make any sense.
    the problem here is that you already put in your head the headcnaon that "being a void elf is simple a elf studying the void", when the whole point of the race and their lore is they being mutated by void energies.

    Void elves are not some new ethnicity, right, they are new race/specie of elf, evolved/mutated from the high elves, just like nightborne are a new race of elves mutated from the night elves.

    Void Elf doesn't mean mutated, as we have examples of void elf characters who are not mutated and have no tentacles.
    they are still mutated, by exploding in chaos energies as their racial powers, something other elves cannot do, because they are not mutated. Regardless if they look the same, you can still look the same and be from a different race/species, is somethign that happens with animals like some species of birds.
    Void Elves are Thalassian Elves ethnically, some of who have mutations. I'll elaborate and say, you can practice the void but not identify as a void elf, as we see with Sin'dorei Shadow Priests. You can also play a void elf who does not practice the Void, as Danuser said, its a perfectly valid roleplaying choice.
    Again, your point start from the false premise that being a void elf is just "an elf practicing with the void, that can or not be mutated", that is wrong.

    that would literally mean they should give void elf customizations and racials to blood elves, and other elves as well, because anyone can study and use the void, but that is not the case, because just studying or using void magic is not enough. Void elves can do because they are mutated by void energies, even when they look like a HE

    However, if you do not think about roleplay or don't care about it, you don't have to acknowledge peoples backstory or think about it... Which you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here discussing it.
    Like i said, people can rp the way they like, the problem is when they are stating headcanons as truth when goes against the canon lore.

    Is like saying my green orc is son of Garrosh, and thinking its true. then went my saying in forums that Garrosh totally had a son and ivnenting theories about it.

    As a round about way of saying it, Ren'dorei, Quel'dorei and Sin'dorei are political groups in the overarching elven ethnicity of Thalassian Elf. They aren't different species, or ethnically different. It's a statement of culture, tradition and belief. You could play a Blood Elf and say you are Ren'dorei because you believe in the teachings of the Void.
    That is again, going around by a false premise, yes, those are different groups, but high elf and blood elves are the same race/species of elves, period, that is the canon, that is in the lore, they are biological the same race. Void elves are those elves, regardless of the group, mutated by the void, a new race of elves.

    You could play a Void Elf and say you are a Sin'dorei because you believe in moving forward and leaving tradition behind, but perhaps you prefer the company of the Alliance, and stand with them out of protest for their alignment with the Horde. Both can say they are High Elves, because they value tradition, and holding strong rather than compromising their values for power.

    Just like political leanings, these beliefs can flick like a light switch on and off. So yes, you can go back to being your previous 'race'.
    Again, "high elf", isn't a state of spirit, or a political stance, is a race, the problem is to think they are not, isn't a switch you can flip and flop, just like a nightborne cannot flip flop to a night elf.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    What ?

    The Dark Iron dwarves are just another clan of dwarves. Just like the Wildhammer dwarves are.
    dark iron are dwarves affected and changed by ragnaros magic, yep, another mutation, thus, making then a new race of dwarves.

    Blood elves*
    You just said they were high elves some time ago
    That doesn't change the fact you're playing a group of elves.
    yes, just like lions, tigers and cats are felines, they are all felines, but a lion is not a tiger, different species

    for you to understand better, in this comparison, elf = feline.
    Still not showing me your source when you say these High elves wayfares aren't actually ... High elves ?
    did you play those or did you play a void elf aka a void mutated by the void?

    they being there just shows that they can be changed to be a void elf
    So when you disagree you call it false equivalence ? Interesting.
    i call a false equivalence when there is a equivalence that is not true

    Still a light corruption if you ask me, otherwise she'd get her blue eyes back.
    Light infusion, but not yet as a corruption/mutation/race change., she use more light energy, her eyes reflect that, its the way with elves for years now, like the blood elf sucking an purple magic from an item got purple eyes.

  19. #25219
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    So a blue-eyed blood elf having gained golden eyes because of being corrupted by the light is no longer a blood elf. Thanks Syegfryed.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  20. #25220
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Those new sets seem to be made for the alliance races.

    I haven't seen one that really jumps out of at me, where I can say "Oh that will look good on Blood Elves."
    Maybe the Warlock one...but that's just a dark red version of the original ToS normal set.
    On the other hand, we got sweet Nightborne weapons from TW rewards, that's really exciting for Nightborne, coupled with their new customizations. I actually consider tu dust of my Nightborne Magistrix

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it is permanent? no, they revert back, and i literally said to you both options, if they are or not and explained the scenarios, but yeah, expected.from someone like you to ignore
    Both DHs and some void elves have permanent changes to their appearance and skill sets:

    Void elves:
    - Pigmentation (hair color, hair skin)
    - Tentacles
    - ability to open void rifts

    DHs:
    - Horns
    - Skin colors
    - Fel scars (Fel is literaly coursing through their body)
    - Wings
    - Ability to see magic and magical beings

    Both of them have also temporary transformation

    Void elves:
    - Temporary being engulfed with the Void, not changing their appearance radicaly, just putting them into darkened state
    - This is occuring randomly, they can't control it
    DHs:
    - Complete metamorphosis of their physical status, transforming from elf to demon
    - Their transformation occurs at will and is fully controlled, plus is briefly triggered by using some of their abilities.

    Now, do you realize that your argument is pretty weak? In fact, DHs and Void elves are extremely similar cases and you can see that DHs show way more signs of corruption/mutation than void elves ever did.
    - Ability to see magic
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2021-09-10 at 02:09 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •