5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    snip
    Ion clearly stated that it would hurt faction identity. That in fact is a clear No, whether you want to accept it or not.

And just don't try to compare us to 'guys who don't accept a no from a girl because no sufficient explanation'.
    But that's exactly what the HE fanboys are. Blizzard says No and you debate over if their explanation suits your point of view.
    ... for all that comes to be deserves to perish wretchedly.

Deathlord Suilea - Die Aldor(EU)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andoras View Post
    You are right, evolution doesnt work that fast, but i can assure you, that i can have different posture and body shape in a few years.. If circumstances forced me, like being kicked from home and not feeding my addiction to crack, then it would be a few months. And i would still maintain my humanity..

Biggest plus is that i have different face than anyone else.. I know it is weird, that as a member of human race i dont share the exact same face with other 100 million people.
    Speaking of Wretched in TBC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suilea View Post
    What people obviously fail to understand is that it's Blizzard's game, after all. They don't owe anyone any explanation whatsoever, a simple "No, because we don't want to. Deal with it." would be enough to end that discussion once and for all. But instead they tried to be at least a bit diplomatic - with the result that people still fail to get their loud and clear No.

Reminds me a lot of those guys just not accepting a simple No from a girl they'd like to date because she didn't give them an "sufficient" explanation or one they don't want to hear...
    Right. I know there's the saying "The customer is always right" but let's be honest here, that's not the case at all times. This is definitely one of those moments.

And off topic but a "no" from a girl is actually hard at times to figure out if they are serious or not. :<
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2018-04-29 at 05:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Time 8:38 - to pretty much end of video.

This is why I enjoy Taliesin & Evitel. They come off as the more neutral everyman and are good at looking into why it is that people do the things they do, whether it's why Blizzard makes GCD changes or why people request High Elves or anything really.

I believe his response on the High Elf Q&A part is how I imagine myself to be about the whole thing, he just does it a lot more eloquently. ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Speaking of Wretched in TBC.
    Yeah i think they lost control and sarted overeating, because they found some magic source..
    And wretched were also sometimes proposed as a playable subrace, even though they are just elves with unhealthy eating habits

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    I always see these things as a matter of perspective. For the Horde losing a race hurts their faction identity because of how strong that identity is. The Alliance isn't the same and many Alliance players don't have a strong collection with the faction because it's rarely central to Alliance stories. There's a reason "For the Horde" resonates with people while "For the Alliance" is mocked.
    don't think so, the alliance have strong identiy, just the elf fans don't care if this is damaged to get their elf.

even most of then do not accept the trade high elves for alterac humans,blue eredar, their suggestion is always void lef lv, like the demonic manari

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    No i just don't care about the faction shit..
    then this game is not for you at all, its like saying if you don't like pve they need to get rig of it

Factions shenanigas is what move the franchise since orcs x humans, so yeah factions matters.
    We have fought alongiside each other(welll nocs hage) hell i bet slot of horde and alliance npcs have favorite buddies on the opposing faction they hangout with during big threats

nah, its just a superficial view, horde and alliance hate each other, always will, hate, racism, vengeance, those things don't just go away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    A race that was barely interested in the Alliance, was one of the last to join, sent only a minor force to help said Alliance, and was one of the first to bail out when it was time to share the burden, is considered more symbolic of the Alliance than even the humans
    These days in wow. Oddly enough.. they stabd out alot more abd their stories for me at least tend to be more memorable. When they show up you know we are fighting something big it seems.

Yeah i think they lost control and sarted overeating, because they found some magic source..
    And wretched were also sometimes proposed as a playable subrace, even though they are just elves with unhealthy eating habits
    well we saw what happen to elf who overdo (wretched) and is lack (nightfallen). Both are skinnier, than "healthy" elf. And even if nightfallen were only in Suramar i think SOME part of it (not to the extremes of course) can be actually applied to "HE" situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post

Time 8:38 - to pretty much end of video.

This is why I enjoy Taliesin & Evitel. They come off as the more neutral everyman and are good at looking into why it is that people do the things they do, whether it's why Blizzard makes GCD changes or why people request High Elves or anything really.

I believe his response on the High Elf Q&A part is how I imagine myself to be about the whole thing, he just does it a lot more eloquently. ^_^
    Unless I misunderstood, I question him when he said that Alleria was the only named void elf. I was quite sure there was more than her.

Otherwise, eh, I usually don't watch his stuff since there's something about his stare I don't like. He always looks like he wants to kill someone. o_o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Unless I misunderstood, I question him when he said that Alleria was the only named void elf. I was quite sure there was more than her.

Otherwise, eh, I usually don't watch his stuff since there's something about his stare I don't like. He always looks like he wants to kill someone. o_o
    He was meaning that Alleria was the only Void Elf known in existence at the time before Void Elves became added, that was the context he was saying it under.

Deleted
    Why not make a new model for the High Elves, something in between Night Elves and Blood Elves.
    We know that High Elves are evolved from the Night Elves after they left for the Eastern Kingdoms. So why not make the High Elves a new model to look as a link in between the 2 races. I know Blood Elves are just High Elves with a different name but we could retcon it that when they started using fel energy it changed them into the actual model of the Blood Elves.

This way horde keeps their light skinned model. Alliance gets their High Elf fantasy fulfilled and everyone is happy.
    This way things would be fair as horde got Nightborne elves as new model whilst Alliance got Void Elves which are just copy pasted Blood Elves with some emo phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Lol the main simbolic alliance races are humans, dwarves and Night Elves, how are High Elves even more simbolic than Humans? i mean, they got their screenshot and that but come on, High Elves are not that important in the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you talking about pre blood elf high elves?
    Ok let me put it this way

When questing outsude if starter zones. You sometimes see a few dwaves. Often humans(to the point they blur together at lesst for me) a ne is a rare sight indeed.

But a HE? The Silver Covenant oh you notice them and as i said before when rhey appear you know it is a tougher foe.

Was also thinking in text kinda..but yeah when i think alliance humans and HE are together in my head dwarves a bit too...not NE or Worgen really though buut nay be the old rts player in me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    He was meaning that Alleria was the only Void Elf known in existence at the time before Void Elves became added, that was the context he was saying it under.
    Right, gotcha!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suilea View Post
    spin xd
    K so Blizzard's word is God word so if they say that it hurt faction identity it does because they say so. K, pretty neat.

And yeah, HE 'fanboys' are obnoxious woman semi-harassers, pretty neat too my dude...

I just have to take you seriously with that bullshit? at least don't do the snip crap on my quote so others can say what are you answering to, or are you affraid that others can answer and look at it properly?
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2018-04-29 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post

Alleria isnt even void elf by definition, because she wasnt transformed by the ethereal durzaan(or whatever is his name). She just ate dead naaru and maintained her high elven appearance. The only notable one is Umbric and then there are filler npcs like inkeeper etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    i am not here is the list:

Area lost and gained:
    Horde destroy's/wins pretty much every piece of night elf land + brokenshore.
    vs
    Alliance 1 flying small space ship and can not even take 1 city. ( hell they could have given us Gilneas , because that makes epic sense. Easy to supply the north and blockade silvermoon etc. but nope)

Story wise:
    Horde Last part of MoP, WoD. And because the 2 races of Broken isle joined the horde..a good part of legion
    vs
    1 quest with Anduin and a bit on Argus.

Hero's: With good recent story telling. Or potential to grow.
    Horde has Saurfang, Baine, Lor'themar, Sylvanna's, Naltheaos, Mayla, Thalyssra
    vs
    Anduin, Alleria...and then 5 ragers that are pretty much the same charchter over and over: Greyman, proudmoore, malfurion, tyrande.

Raids:
    Horde (or horde race focused) SoO ( mop), Every god damm raid in WoD, Nighhold , ToS ( legion)
    vs
    Alliance: EN

Wishlist allied races:
    Horde would have like: yup
    Upright trolls: yup
    Upright orcs: yup
    Different color orcs: yup
    Z-trolls: yup
    + bonus
    High elves
    Druid forms ( new ones)

vs
    high elves: Nope
    Broken: Nope
    Cool epic kul tiran race: Nope ugly humans with weak druid forms.
    Di dwarfs: yup
    + bonus
    We got dreanei with lightbulbs you can not even see ( worse then HM tauren),
    and void elves who are a joke ( like for real a joke) . Their own silly's make jokes about what a joke they are :P

BFA: ( what i have hear. and played my self so far)
    Horde has long good storylines. With a lot of epic stuff in it. Good quests etc. Zones are a bit less. Great quests.
    vs
    Alliance has half assed storylines. A lot does not fit into each other ( storywise). Barely anything epic. We get to meet Azshara....again...like she is going to be a big part...not. Quests are boring old fashion quests. I have even done duplicate quests :S:S. Zones look a bit better. And we have collect or kills quests in truck loads instead of nice story ones.

oooh and spoilers: 1 dungeon is a ( partly ) successful raid on our new hub....so yeah..

to name a few things. So yeah...its decently balanced...
    Honestly i would add chronicles giving over half the raid credit to horde with barely any credit to alliance or teamups. I mean more then a few i get but a few at least had alliance buildup but nope horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The last time the Horde and the Alliance went to war, the Horde fell apart and the Alliance sacked our capital. How can you say you didn't win a major conflict when the last time there was a major conflict the Alliance won?

It has taken years for the Horde to recover from the last war.

And getting the High Elves back on your side isn't going to fix the issues you feel the Alliance has. In fact, hoping for something that clearly isn't going to happen means you've set an impossible bar for yourself, that the Alliance will only be good once it attains the unattainable.

The Alliance player base needs to let the High Elves go and focus on meaningful and achievable requests.
    How can we get back what is already part of the alliance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicc View Post
    Why not make a new model for the High Elves, something in between Night Elves and Blood Elves.
    We know that High Elves are evolved from the Night Elves after they left for the Eastern Kingdoms. So why not make the High Elves a new model to look as a link in between the 2 races. I know Blood Elves are just High Elves with a different name but we could retcon it that when they started using fel energy it changed them into the actual model of the Blood Elves.

This way horde keeps their light skinned model. Alliance gets their High Elf fantasy fulfilled and everyone is happy.
    This way things would be fair as horde got Nightborne elves as new model whilst Alliance got Void Elves which are just copy pasted Blood Elves with some emo phase.
    Exactly this. Make new model just like for Nightborne and retcon the shit.

But no sayers still hysterically scream "stop asking for out toys!".

I'm lazy but somewhere in this thread someone linked fan made HELF model based on Nightborne model. There also was HELF model based on female human and male Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won this war, yet they still have urge to convince us, their doctrine is right.
    I still say battle..and probably war buut in 1 2 maybe 3 years when subs dip and WoD 2 is failing ohhh they know what button to press to get people.. only question is will it be too late.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/uXxisfD another pile of gems

can't stop, won't stop ©
    i like how names have been changed, but the icons no, so we stil know who they are.

also, i"if we sit irl we would be pro-HE in 2m" what a tough gy

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    So... anti high elf people want to close this thread...
    But its them who post the most here!

I have a feeling they all would immediately roll alliance high elves the moment they were released

some pro-high elf are asking to close this as well, so don't be like that

About Nightborne. I was talking about skin color. Explain why Horde is allowed to have dark skinned elves since by Ion logic its Alliance theme and fair skin is Horde theme.
    because night elf and nightborne skin color is not the same, they are not the same main theme

both are different races with similar skin color

blood/high elves have fair skin color, just like humans and dwarfs, cause they are different races, so the color don't matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Ion's logic - Alliance is forbidden to have fair skinned elves because its damages faction uniqueness. Meanwhile Horde is allowed to have dark skinned elves (Nightborne) that belong to Alliance theme (Night Elves / VELF). What a hypocrite.

If they wanted they could make HELF the same way they did Nightborne - edit BELF skeleton/model like they edited NELF's for Nightborne. But its means Alliance getting actual time and effort for Allied Race that is forbidden. Because Horde BIAS.

And DON'T tell me about Kul Tiran - we all know this fatso were made only because they will be great base for creating another LONG TIME ASKED Horde Allied Race - Ogres/Mok'nathal.

"Horde waiting for you". Yea Ion. I guess I will answer you with same attitude - FFIX is waiting for my money. Not you.
    Not to be anal buut do you kean IX. XI or XIV(IX being one of my favorites genuine question)