Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Sounds like a really Elf thing to do
    It's about the A E S T H E T I C

Hi guys, just joined this forum. Wow, had no idea this thread was so popular. Anyway, just wanted to show my support for playable high elves!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello. If any one of you guys are Artists in terms of the Ideas of Half Elves, Pure High Elves or just basically idea and thought about High Elf Customization Options for Void Elves. I would love to know. Its been about Months since there hasn't been a Artist Idea of High Elves or just High Elf Customization Options for Void Elves since its pretty much the same thing always.

If not. At some point in the Future. I'll be doing the Void Elf High Elf Customization Option Idea because I might as well do something with my Talent in terms of Art. I sometimes don't keep up with promises due to ether being busy in life or well just minding my business or I forget. Its been on my mind for so long so I might as well do it at some point in the future.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

I am happy to see you again.

anasterian golden eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    anasterian golden eyes?

Before Rommath's spell to rebuild Silvermoon which caused the fel radiation (and turn blood elf eyes Green due to radiation not being so high as Draenor was) Thalassian (Hight/blood elf) eye colour were different much like humans. Alleria was said to have Jade Green in the books. Blue/Green was basically there to differentiate Blood/High elves. So gold could be possible especially if they were light users.

5+ Year Old Account
    What is your point exactly?

Is the thread bugged? tells me there are like 10 more pages or discussion but it's stuck at 743.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Is the thread bugged? tells me there are like 10 more pages or discussion but it's stuck at 743.
    So it's not just me. Glad to hear it. But yeah, I assumed the mods might have merged another high-elf thread into this, but something went wrong and bugged out the number of pages.

I hadn't noticed this bug, to me the forum indicate the right number of pages.

Totally unrelated, but I'm thinking about creating a Void Elves discussion thread. Do you think it'll end merged here, since High Elves may end being talked about there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Before Rommath's spell to rebuild Silvermoon which caused the fel radiation (and turn blood elf eyes Green due to radiation not being so high as Draenor was) Thalassian (Hight/blood elf) eye colour were different much like humans. Alleria was said to have Jade Green in the books. Blue/Green was basically there to differentiate Blood/High elves. So gold could be possible especially if they were light users.
    Really wish they would give our characters more eye color options.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Blue/Green was basically there to differentiate Blood/High elves. So gold could be possible especially if they were light users.
    Yeah it's become more of a game mechanic in WoW. We know they are able to have a variation of eye colors with glowing eyes (look at how Void Elf Eyes can appear white at times and more blue at others because it's a mix of blue/white) and so Alleria with her unique model could've been given the appropriate Emerald eyes description from the books.

But they went and ahead and simply gave her blue eyes to denote she is a High Elf, not Blood Elf. I want to see if they keep this up when the new Shadowlands customization releases.

3+ Year Old Account
    So umm yeah, I have some questions

1. Where was the Silver Covenant during BFA? I thought they were already friends with the Night Elves with the Hippogryph as a symbol of friendship? Shouldn't they at least help in the Darkshore Warfront considering Mordent and his Highborne were there as well?

2. Why does the Alliance have bitter memories with them and why did the Night Elves warn against them? The High Elves were already helping as far back in WC3 in defiance to Anasterian's orders and they even joined the Kalimdor Brigades. I even heard some source saying that the High Elf Priests/Paladins were the MVPs of the Mount Hyjal defence. Or does the "bitter reception" only apply to the High Elves who recently joined after Lor'themar/Rommath banished them?

3. They have Druidic Runestones, where are the druids? Also, shouldn't they be contesting the Forsaken and Blood Elves for such druidic runestone in Caer Darrow?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    anasterian golden eyes?

Human Captains toplul they didn't even bother to make High Elf version of Lieutenants

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since we have a High Elf megathread, should we also make Lightbound Orc and Alteraci Human megathreads?

3+ Year Old Account
    the time it takes to read all the comments in this thread you could have just rolled every class for Blood elves and live a happy life.

If they were ever introduced in game it would literally just be a new eye colour for BE. This is why Alliance have Void Elves because they needed to make a large change from the BE model to make a difference.

Coming from an Arcane background then fel isn't enough to allow High Elves to be playable.

You can come at me regarding High Mountain Taurens but they're in the same faction and the Tauren not the opposite..

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/...177009153?s=20

What's happening ?

It intrigues me, it may be nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

What's happening ?

Most likely related to Shadowlands Alpha. Which will probably have some new customizations available.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Most likely related to Shadowlands Alpha. Which will probably have some new customizations available.
    blood elf customization!!!!!!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivex View Post
    the time it takes to read all the comments in this thread you could have just rolled every class for Blood elves and live a happy life.

If they were ever introduced in game it would literally just be a new eye colour for BE. This is why Alliance have Void Elves because they needed to make a large change from the BE model to make a difference.

Coming from an Arcane background then fel isn't enough to allow High Elves to be playable.

You can come at me regarding High Mountain Taurens but they're in the same faction and the Tauren not the opposite..
    that's not gonna stop me from wishing for Alteraci Humans though

I know one thing. The High Elves would sell and be played by great many people. It almost guarantees their inclusion in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

What's happening ?

It's all about Blood Elves, I think.