Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    The void elves are not recruiting, necessarily, but they are open to those who share similar interests. Their research has attracted other elves to Telogrus, with both Silvermoon scholars and high elven wayfarers arriving to study the ways of the Void. They are trying to find out if they can reproduce the original process that transformed the void elves. Source: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void_elf

Nop. They are not able to recruit, since they have no idea how to reproduce the original process, that turned them into void elves. I don't know why this thread derailed so bad, to the point that started in creating a new race called "High Elves" with their own original design.....to, "lets turn the Void elves into High elves or lets make the High elves into Void elves".....

That is not going to happen any time soon. Not with what Blizzard has written about them so far. (READ THE LORE)
    Always be sure to check your sources especially with fan-curated content like Wiki pages, the source for that part of the article cites is this polygon article which only includes the "They start out as a small group,” Danuser continues. “But it’s natural as other elves have found out about them — elves who are interested in new sources of magic, power, or opportunities — would see if they could undergo a similar process. They’re not ... recruiting, necessarily, but they’re open to those who show a similar interest.”, nothing about if the process to become a Void Elf can or can't be replicated, just that other Elves who are interested in what the Void Elves offer would see if they could undergo a similar process that turned Umbric's group into Void Elves.

Just stating that "they start out as a small group" suggests that they will expand down the line anyway, the presence of Void Initiates, Silvermoon Scholars and High Elf Wayfarers in Telogrus Rift suggests as much even if we don't have direct confirmation that the Void Elves can replicate the process that turned Umbric's original group.

And you guys keep coming with the idea of turning an allied race called "Void elves" into "High elves". They are not the same thing.
    While there are probably those who wouldn't be satisfied until every void-based element of the Void Elves (i.e changing enthropic embrace or spatial rift) can be changed to become High Elves in name only, I see nothing wrong with allowing High-Elf customization options being added to give the Void Elves more options and to allow Alliance players to have as close to High Elves as feasible (since it's unlikely we're going to get an actual High Elf Allied Race at this point) it's the same as giving Ironforge Dwarves Wildhammer clan options, or Trolls Sanfury/Raventusk/Amani options.
    Last edited by Imperator4321; 2021-06-27 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Oh for sure. Like if VE's get new members, it would be so cool they could also draw from Half Elves? Even tho ear length isn't stated to be related to mixed status, adding that lore bit would add another population from where Void Elves could replenish their numbers.

Honestly I do think the best/more likely we could see for HE playability is the acknowledgement of High Elves joining the VE ranks, and through that, getting more confirmed High Elven options. Whether we want to see our characters as joining the VE's, or being regular High Elves then, would be up to each of one of us as a personal canon.
    I was surprised they didn't make it so Alleria went back to Outland and recruited her kin at Allerian Stronghold to learn the ways of the void with her. Making them come from Blood Elves was always a weird choice. The only reason I can think of to do this is if they wanted High Elves to remain around as-is, becoming an emergency lever to pull when the game is failing.

I still think they would be cool as their own AR, especially if Horde got large-bodied Amani forest trolls as the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I was surprised they didn't make it so Alleria went back to Outland and recruited her kin at Allerian Stronghold to learn the ways of the void with her. Making them come from Blood Elves was always a weird choice. The only reason I can think of to do this is if they wanted High Elves to remain around as-is, becoming an emergency lever to pull when the game is failing.

I still think they would be cool as their own AR, especially if horde got large-bodied Amani forest trolls as the counter.
    I find the notion of high elves as an "emergency lever" puzzling. WoW has been through several low periods. If an emergency lever was ever needed it probably would have been used already.

I also find it puzzling to think that high elves specifically would be an emergency lever. What about them makes them worthy of being an emergency lever? I highly doubt any significant number of players would return to the game just because high elves became playable, especially given that the horde is the popular faction with the healthier endgame. So what about high elves would put them on such a pedestal to be categorized as an "emergency lever"?

I believe that any value high elves had as an emergency lever dropped the day we got void elves, and dropped significantly more once void elves got high elf customization options. That's not to say I wouldn't love to see a playable alliance high elf race, but I just don't see it having enough impact to be some sort of "emergency lever". I'd expect something like that to be a feature that affects every player, not just one race on one faction.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-06-27 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I find the notion of high elves as an "emergency lever" puzzling. WoW has been through several low periods. If an emergency lever was ever needed it probably would have been used already.

I also find it puzzling to think that high elves specifically would be an emergency lever. What about them makes them worthy of being an emergency lever? I highly doubt any significant number of players would return to the game just because high elves became playable, especially given that the horde is the popular faction with the healthier endgame. So what about high elves would put them on such a pedestal to be categorized as an "emergency lever"?

I believe that any value high elves had as an emergency lever dropped the day we got void elves, and dropped significantly more once void elves got high elf customization options. That's not to say I wouldn't love to see a playable alliance high elf race, but I just don't see it having enough impact to be some sort of "emergency lever". I'd expect something like that to be a feature that affects every player, not just one race on one faction.
    It just seems like the easiest answer would have been to roll them into Void Elves 100%. The fact that they didn't do that and made a much more convoluted backstory for them with Blood Elf origins makes me wonder what they are saving High Elves for. Something in the story down the road? Saving them for a rainy day (emergency lever)? Or perhaps they just want their cake and eat it too (by putting High Elves in story beats expansion after expansion but never opening the faction up)?

I'm curious what their justification was for keeping them separate, even though the players can only guess at it.

It just seems like the easiest answer would have been to roll them into Void Elves 100%. The fact that they didn't do that and made a much more convoluted backstory for them with Blood Elf origins makes me wonder what they are saving High Elves for. Something in the story down the road? Saving them for a rainy day (emergency lever)? Or perhaps they just want their cake and eat it too (by putting High Elves in story beats expansion after expansion but never opening the faction up)?

I'm curious what their justification was for keeping them separate, even though the players can only guess at it.
    I agree that having the alliance high elf story transition into the void elf story is probably the most reasonable and logical decision blizzard could make. If only logic and reason weren't in such short supply over there. :P

Could blizzard be "saving" high elves for some reason? Maybe, but I can't really think of any practical reason. I think its probably more along the lines of blizz having no ideas about what to do with the alliance high elves and not really caring to do much with them. If there was ever a time for playable alliance high elves, it was at the end of legion, but if I recall correctly, we got void elves instead because the devs became enamored with the idea after they finished Alleria's L'ura cutscene, and they thought that "cool" would be better and more well received than "boring old copy/paste high elves".

Void elves were indeed well received but they didn't scratch the itch for alliance high elves. The high elf customization however, has almost scratched that itch imo. It's just a matter of a few hair colors, maybe some additional hairstyles (new or ported from other races), and most importantly lore additions showing the alliance high elves moving forward with the ren'dorei.

The fact that high elf wayfarers are present in telogrus seems to be a nod towards alliance high elves joining the ren'dorei. Could blizzard do more? Absolutely! And they should imo! But basically it just seems like blizz thinks of high elves on the alliance as a relic of the past. The npcs exist but they were never made playable because the horde already had an identical playable race and blizz was less inclined to pull a pandaren 2.0 with the same race on both sides.

It seems like void elves were their attempt at answering the call for alliance high elves but with a unique twist (monkey's paw) so they'd be differentiated from blood elves. That ended up backfiring but the genie was already out of the bottle. Void elves were in game and they weren't just going to remove them. With customization being the new focus, they seem to have opted to answer the call for alliance high elves by letting void elves look the part, though obviously they still fall short right now.

What I'd like to see in the future is for void elves to get the last bit they need to complete the high elf look, and then for all the alliance high elf npcs to start using those assets instead of blood elf hairstyles and hair colors. I'm sure someone will jump in with "Of course they use the same hair colors and hairstyles! They are the same race!", but ultimately, I'd like to see the alliance allied high elves differentiated from horde blood elves. The high elf npcs using any new high elf customization assets that void elves get would build a visual connection between the high elves and the void elves, thus giving a visual indicator that "yes these high elf npc's are the ones showing up in telogrus to join the ren'dorei. It would also be great to see some lore added to outright say this and also to explain how these new ren'dorei are acquiring their powers.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-06-28 at 02:28 AM.

I agree that having the alliance high elf story transition into the void elf story is probably the most reasonable and logical decision blizzard could make. If only logic and reason weren't in such short supply over there. :P

Could blizzard be "saving" high elves for some reason? Maybe, but I can't really think of any practical reason. I think its probably more along the lines of blizz having no ideas about what to do with the alliance high elves and not really caring to do much with them. If there was ever a time for playable alliance high elves, it was at the end of legion, but if I recall correctly, we got void elves instead because the devs became enamored with the idea after they finished Alleria's L'ura cutscene, and they thought that "cool" would be better and more well received than "boring old copy/paste high elves".

Void elves were indeed well received but they didn't scratch the itch for alliance high elves. The high elf customization however, has almost scratched that itch imo. It's just a matter of a few hair colors, maybe some additional hairstyles (new or ported from other races), and most importantly lore additions showing the alliance high elves moving forward with the ren'dorei.

The fact that high elf wayfarers are present in telogrus seems to be a nod towards alliance high elves joining the ren'dorei. Could blizzard do more? Absolutely! And they should imo! But basically it just seems like blizz thinks of high elves on the alliance as a relic of the past. The npcs exist but they were never made playable because the horde already had an identical playable race and blizz was less inclined to pull a pandaren 2.0 with the same race on both sides.

It seems like void elves were their attempt at answering the call for alliance high elves but with a unique twist (monkey's paw) so they'd be differentiated from blood elves. That ended up backfiring but the genie was already out of the bottle. Void elves were in game and they weren't just going to remove them. With customization being the new focus, they seem to have opted to answer the call for alliance high elves by letting void elves look the part, though obviously they still fall short right now.

What I'd like to see in the future is for void elves to get the last bit they need to complete the high elf look, and then for all the alliance high elf npcs to start using those assets instead of blood elf hairstyles and hair colors. I'm sure someone will jump in with "Of course they use the same hair colors and hairstyles! They are the same race!", but ultimately, I'd like to see the alliance allied high elves differentiated from horde blood elves. The high elf npcs using any new high elf customization assets that void elves get would build a visual connection between the high elves and the void elves, thus giving a visual indicator that "yes these high elf npc's are the ones showing up in telogrus to join the ren'dorei. It would also be great to see some lore added to outright say this and also to explain how these new ren'dorei are acquiring their powers.
    I agree with your analysis, very thorough!

The funny thing is, you'd think people who were against adding High Elves as their own faction would be the ones shouting the loudest for Void Elves to get the High Elf options like hair colors, instead of trying to stop it. Because if VE get HE colors, it likely means High Elves won't ever be added as a standalone faction.

I still think they would be cool as their own AR, especially if Horde got large-bodied Amani forest trolls as the counter.
    Yeah, it really was a weird choice, and IDK, beyond just not wanting to touch High Elves for whatever reason, I can't see much justification. So yeah, be either because of an emergency lever type thing or just not liking HE's as an option, they really went out of their way.

But with the added options to VE's, it kinda feels that roadblock has been passed, yet in a way I do think it makes HE's as their own AR less likely to ever happen, so whatever fantasy and story becomes playable, it will be through VE's (or who knows, Half Elves)

- - - Updated - - -

The void elves are not recruiting, necessarily, but they are open to those who share similar interests. Their research has attracted other elves to Telogrus, with both Silvermoon scholars and high elven wayfarers arriving to study the ways of the Void. They are trying to find out if they can reproduce the original process that transformed the void elves. Source: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void_elf

Nop. They are not able to recruit, since they have no idea how to reproduce the original process, that turned them into void elves. I don't know why this thread derailed so bad, to the point that started in creating a new race called "High Elves" with their own original design.....to, "lets turn the Void elves into High elves or lets make the High elves into Void elves".....

That is not going to happen any time soon. Not with what Blizzard has written about them so far. (READ THE LORE)

- - - Updated - - -

This was the original idea:

And you guys keep coming with the idea of turning an allied race called "Void elves" into "High elves". They are not the same thing.
    Just say you don't understand the concept of speculation and go.

Also everytime you say "READ THE LORE" and "Void Elves are not High Elves", while all of us being aware that the first Void Elf is the most Iconic High Elf, we all get a lil bit dumber just by proximity.
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2021-06-29 at 04:41 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Already addressed. She literally says "I will see Sylvanas fall". You can't even say "maybe she can't go to the Shadowlands because it's too hard"; since Old Emma, an old peasant, went to Oribos. This is objectively bad writing. You are justifying what is factually bad writing that contradicts an established plot information.

This is a thread about all things High elven and Alleria is clearly linked to the High elves. Where Alleria goes, Vereesa follows, so if Alleria went to the Shadowlands (like she said she would) it's likely that her underling Vereesa would have followed her around.
    to be fair people can change their minds midway and Alleria could have realized that she needs to tend to the Alliance Quel'dorei and Ren'dorei first; and she's pretty much the High Queen of the Alliance now
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I agree with your analysis, very thorough!

The funny thing is, you'd think people who were against adding High Elves as their own faction would be the ones shouting the loudest for Void Elves to get the High Elf options like hair colors, instead of trying to stop it. Because if VE get HE colors, it likely means High Elves won't ever be added as a standalone faction.
    Yeah but they never cared for playable High Elves. They only care about gatekeeping colors, they take satisfaction in denying other players legitimate customizations.

We were talking about this the other day in the VE discord and it’s absurd to think Blizzard will not give us natural hair colors. Not all VE were affected to the same degree, and we see new Blood/High Elves joining VEs in Telogrus, so these new recruits weren’t affected at all by the transformation ritual. It’s reasonable to think these new ones can retain most if not all of their physical traits, just like Alleria.
    Timelord Leinadh, Grand Magister of the Telogrus Rift Void Elf Discord Server.
    Follow Alleria's path into the shadows and meet other Void Elf fans:
    https://discord.gg/rrnYkMHuXp

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    to be fair people can change their minds midway and Alleria could have realized that she needs to tend to the Alliance Quel'dorei and Ren'dorei first; and she's pretty much the High Queen of the Alliance now
    Yeah that's a pretty silly gripe to have considering how much people *should* be there to see Sylvanas fall, contrasted to what are the people that the expansion has spent time on. Like it's not *ideal* but it really feels like when some people got super mad Tyrande and Malfurion weren't featured during Illidan's return at all.

And that's just from a meta level; from an in universe perspective, there can be many reasons why neither Vereesa nor Alleria have time to be on the Shadowlands right now.

I do agree that it's a big missed opportunity that Alleria and Vereesa haven't been a part of this narrative so far -and I do hope we get resolution on the Windrunners story- but to call it "objectively bad writing" because an interaction that you personally wanted didn't happen, is very self centered.

Like, personally I REALLY wanted Alleria and Vereesa to be part of this story, but I don't lack enough self awareness to call it "objectively bad writing", and I think we should all be more cognizant that "I didn't like this" is not the same that "this is actually bad"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leinadh View Post
    Yeah but they never cared for playable High Elves. They only care about gatekeeping colors, they take satisfaction in denying other players legitimate customizations.

We were talking about this the other day in the VE discord and it’s absurd to think Blizzard will not give us natural hair colors. Not all VE were affected to the same degree, and we see new Blood/High Elves joining VEs in Telogrus, so these new recruits weren’t affected at all by the transformation ritual. It’s reasonable to think these new ones can retain most if not all of their physical traits, just like Alleria.
    I mean I do think its reasonable to expect more natural hair colors, but I won't swear on it knowing how blizzard is sometimes.

Like remember that time they created a whole new group of elves from horde blood elves and gave them to the alliance? THAT was from the leftest field, when the alliance already had a population of thalassian elves on their ranks lol.

So you can never truly know if blizzard will make the most sensible decision.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that something that gets missed a lot by people that harp on "Void Elves are only Blood Elves from this certain region of france, otherwise they are just sparkling void users" is that -while not confirmed- the FACT that we have Silvermoon Scholars and High Elf Wayfarers heavily implies that both types of Thalassians are interested in the Void and its mastery; they exist, and do so after the initial accident that created the first generation of Void Elves, and what purpose would it have if not to pave the way for more Void Elves to be created out of them?

A connection between thalassians and void study post VE creation has already been set up, so it is highly likely that it will be paid off later, most likely to give Void Elves a way to replenish their numbers and have longevity as a race instead of simply dying out. It's frustrating that hasn't paid off -or even been adressed- yet but their existence in Telogrus is to pointed to be a simple throwaway thing.

So unless Void Elves are re-merged with Blood Elves in terms of character selection and given to both factions with free to pick racials or whatever, Void Elves need a way to *be sustainable* as a race on their own, and given that even the possibility of reproduction is a generation away, the most likely scenario is for them to recruit from High Elves and Blood Elves, as the presence of the students heavily suggests.

I'd really appreciate this as well; so far, High Elves have already been represented through NPC options from another race; If HE's start to join the VE's in the future, to see new HE NPC's using the VE model would only be a natural way to further expand upon that point. Of note, is that NPC characters of certain races already use 2 models sometimes to be portrayed due to the fact that their playable model came later; Dark Iron dwarves continue to use the Dwarf model in older content, despite there being a dedicated DID model now.

So yeah, since "High Elves" exist as a lore classification rather than a playable race, it would be neat -specially if VE's are given expanded options to include a more explicit High Elven cultural heritage such as side braids, tattoos and feathers, as seen in Alleria- if some new HE NPC's used those options of the VE model, as a way to demonstrate that connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    She can teleport anywhere she wants whenever she wants, don't make it sound like she would stay away from Azeroth for a long time.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Leinadh View Post

green eyes for void elves!!

Void elves are not Quel'dorei. Is that too hard for you to understand? Do you get it, they used to be Sin'dorei and now...something else?

This thread now became a rant about how people want to twist Void elves into something they are not (High Elves)....Thanks god Blizzard is not going to do that any time soon.

Just read the damn Lore, Is in the game and wiki pages.
    Literally the Patrick Star meme FFS.

You sound as obtuse as a person that would have said during WotlK "actually the Forsaken are only citizens of Lordaeron and they are going to eventually die out"

It's OUTSTANDING how little common sense and context clues you are able to get.

Let me repeat it more slowly to you:

The conversation is about how could the Void Elves replenish their numbers in the future. We are not talking about the origin of the current Void Elves, but speculating about their future as a whole. How does that simple concept keep evading you is beyond me.

Also "tHe LoRe" already tells us both High Elves and Blood Elves can become Void Elves, even if they have done it through different means. Pay attention PLEASE.

Void Elves should use a time travel hack to pull more Void Elves from alternate pasts and futures. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Void Elves should use a time travel hack to pull more Void Elves from alternate pasts and futures. Problem solved!
    Please, no more time travel and alternate universes.

Void elves can recruit from:

- Alliance high elf population (various lodges around the EK, Silver Covenant, Allerian stronghold elves, stormwindian high elves)
    - neutral high elf population (dalarani elves)
    - neutral blood elves (scryers)
    - blood elves not sattisfied with the Horde, Alliance sympathizers (like the original Umbric's group)

There are already many sources to expand void elf numbers already.

is about how could the Void Elves replenish their numbers in the future.. This part is also kind of hard to happen for already explained reasons.

Also, are you guys going to keep twisting this thread, for as long as you get your blonde elves?. Because it doesn't look like is happening any time soon. And all this "speculating", has started to make things more and more weird for this "High Elf thread", that was meant to be used to discuss how a new race called "The High elves" would be awesome to have....Not to keep talking about the Void elves.

Can we return the original points of this thread?
    It is natural for threads to evolve and push their focus elsewhere. This is megathread, so any kind of discussion and speculation regarding high elves are in place here. It includes speculations of how void elves, a group of Alliance thalassian elves, will include high elves, another group of Alliance thalassians, into their ranks. It's not hard to understand why this topic is being discussed.

Also, it's pointless to return to original topic. High elves are not going to be added as separate race. In fact, high elf = thalassian elf nowadays. It become a designation of thalassian elf, be it sin'dorei, quel'dorei or ren'dorei.

The closest thing we can have to the original high elf concept are void elves with additional customizations. It's foolish to expect anything more.
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2021-06-30 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Please, no more time travel and alternate universes.

Void elves can recruit from:

- Alliance high elf population (various lodges around the EK, Silver Covenant, Allerian stronghold elves, stormwindian high elves)
    - neutral high elf population (dalarani elves)
    - neutral blood elves (scryers)
    - blood elves not sattisfied with the Horde, Alliance sympathizers (the original Umbric's group)

There are already many sources to expand void elf numbers already.
    It makes zero lore sense for Void-scholarship to be limited to High Elves - why are only High Elves allowed to become fused with the Void? That's a big plot hole in the Void Elf lore in my opinion.

It made some sense when the only Void Elves were those present for Nether-Prince Durzaan, but if Void Elves can recruit new Void Beings why do they have to be Elves? Why not Void Humans, Void Taurens, Void Orcs, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    It makes zero lore sense for Void-scholarship to be limited to High Elves - why are only High Elves allowed to become fused with the Void? That's a big plot hole in the Void Elf lore in my opinion.

It made some sense when the only Void Elves were those present for Nether-Prince Durzaan, but if Void Elves can recruit new Void Beings why do they have to be Elves? Why not Void Humans, Void Taurens, Void Orcs, etc?
    Well, they don't have to limit themselves to elves only, but I guess elvish natural affinity towards magic and their inherited magical resistences help them great way to resist and manipulate such forces. I guess other races would have less chances to resist whispers thanks to that.

But of course, seeing ethereals and people of other races would make sense too, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Well, they don't have to limit themselves to elves only, but I guess elvish natural affinity towards magic and their inherited magical resistences help them great way to resist and manipulate such forces. I guess other races would have less chances to resist whispers thanks to that.

But of course, seeing ethereals and people of other races would make sense too, eventually.
    Would be so much cooler to see Void Elves be the de-facto playable Ethereals. While you have the fair skinned Void Elves who were hardly transformed at all - you could also have the mostly-transformed Void Elves whose flesh has already melted off and they're just holding themselves together via enchanted cloth. It would be most dope if Void Elves could also appear like this with customization options:

Would be easy to pull off - the High Elf model already has the right physique and proportions.

There would be no doubt why they are meaningfully different from the Blood Elves when they can effectively be the stand-in for Ethereals.

is about how could the Void Elves replenish their numbers in the future.. This part is also kind of hard to happen for already explained reasons.
    Your explanation lacks common sense. You have been called out on it already. Your explanation ends up with the VE's dying off FFS.

Also, are you guys going to keep twisting this thread, for as long as you get your blonde elves?. Because it doesn't look like is happening any time soon. And all this "speculating", has started to make things more and more weird for this "High Elf thread", that was meant to be used to discuss how a new race called "The High elves" would be awesome to have....Not to keep talking about the Void elves.
    Can we return the original points of this thread?

Now you presume to tell others what they get to talk about? You are hilarious.

Dude, this is a thread about High Elves and all things related to them; if we start to talk about how High Elves could join the VE ranks on the future is completely within the subject. If you don't like the conversation about speculative futures for the High Elves, be on your way.

In case it wasn't obvious, we are not here to talk about things personally approved by you. And truly? I am done with your nonsense, it has run out of entertainment value.

Your utter inability to see how inherently transient the nature of High Elf, Blood Elf and Void Elf identity is just betrays an utterly simplistic view on what's a more nuanced juxtaposition of ideology... which is KINDA like the big reason most of the people here like High Elf on the first place.
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2021-06-30 at 10:11 AM.

More customization is only a good thing, if someone just want alliance to not have belf customization in their void elves just because lore or whatnot it just feels like the typical alliance vs horde hate meme.

Said that the alliance got the most popular horde race and im still here waiting for those sick human undead scholomance boss model to become a horde allied race, that would be awesome.

Wow is not a lore centric mmo, just let the devs and the players have nice things, jesus