Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    They look hilarious now. Like they went to a Blood Elf Chiropractor. And they look disgusting and boring like poop.
    Wtf... guess i found the alliance player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man betwen upright posture and those new skins...wow. Orcs actually look great. Now to find some body exposing armor so you can show off your wounds as shattered hand one.
    I think the new chest piece from the Mag'har Heritage Armor hasn't much armor at all. Just some leather strings. Or the Grunt Set from WoD is nice too, the chest piece. Aside from that you can disable shoulder and helmet. Orcs will have a lot of awesome armor option together with the new upright post.

Here are two nice Youtube-vids from a guy, where the new upright mag'har Orcs are portrayed in the Heritage and in the Plate Warfront Tier 3 Armor. Looks great i think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKEBOLW3ivo (Upright Maghar + Heritage Armor + Custoamization)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAJ3haz28Qo (Warfront Plate Tier 3 + Upright Mag'har)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    Horde. Orcs are pretty lame kid. They're like the mountain clans in Game of Thrones, always fighting over fake sticks and rocks and shit. Not very interesting, not very intelligent, not very fun to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    I feel sorry that you think playing one of the most bland and repetitive races is fun. I like the Tauren Trolls Belves and Forsaken. The Orcs are dumbasses. Goblins are their little toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry that you think playing one of the most bland and repetitive races is fun. I like the Tauren Trolls Belves and Forsaken. The Orcs are dumbasses. Goblins are their little toys.
    I feel sorry that you feel the need to complain and be annoying about a race in a thread celebrating a new feature for that said race.

In other news, the Mag'har armor is going to look pretty awesome on Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I feel sorry that you feel the need to complain and be annoying about a race in a thread celebrating a new feature for that said race.

In other news, the Mag'har armor is going to look pretty awesome on Warriors.

They look like Rodent people but OK SURE!

10+ Year Old Account
    they stand/look like draenei but without the hooves

Horde. Orcs are pretty lame kid. They're like the mountain clans in Game of Thrones, always fighting over fake sticks and rocks and shit. Not very interesting, not very intelligent, not very fun to play.
    so, you are horde, and think orcs are lame, the guys who create the lore, you are not true horde kido

ah, here is the problem, elf player

you call orcs the most "bland and repetitive" while play elves, the most cliche, bland, repetitive, boring race who are overused in fantasy game with the same edgylord lore since tolkien

- - - Updated - - -

Just how empty and miserable is your life that you feel the need to put down others for what they enjoy playing in a game? Do you resent them their joy? Or is it that you think you've found the answer, and you think everyone else is clueless and you need to open their eyes and enlighten them? Or are you going to go with "just a prank bro" and/or "Jebaited LUL"?
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    since global mods are incompetent (huge surprise): just drop it and stop responding to the obvious troll

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think Orcs are unintelligent, you obviously have not been playing the same game as I have. We have plenty of examples in the game of smart Orcs, plenty of dumb ones too but that's true of most races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    All the names I want for my Blackrock lady are already taken. Whatever shall I do? :,(
    Ebonystone?

- - - Updated - - -

You care so little and actually seem to hate orcs yet here you are posting in a thread about them. Does not compute.

If you don't like them just don't, maybe?

Sadly, wile i LOVE the new upright posture, if you look at any combat vids of alpha, they revert immediately back to the hunched over frame. sooo, not in combat = looking awesome, in combat = sosdd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    While that was actually funny, I'm thinking of something more orcish. Wanted Orda or Ordon (the mongolian words that was later evolved into the English word horde), or something along those lines. Mongolian stuff works great for orcs.
    Change letters around a bit.
    Odron, Hadron, Orde. You name it you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    Sadly, wile i LOVE the new upright posture, if you look at any combat vids of alpha, they revert immediately back to the hunched over frame. sooo, not in combat = looking awesome, in combat = sosdd.
    Weirdly enough, I'm perfectly fine with that. I wouldn't mind new animations, but I personally have no issue with orc animations as they are. The only slightly annoying part is the combat pose while wielding two weapons, but I'm fine with the animations themselves.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of disappointing. Hopefully they will add new combat animations, my fingers are still crossed that they will since they added a new bow animation for upright orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    Weirdly enough, I'm perfectly fine with that.
    Yes, that is pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of disappointing. Hopefully they will add new combat animations, my fingers are still crossed that they will since they added a new bow animation for upright orcs.

Yes, that is pretty weird.
    They should go further backwards during combat. Limbo Orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always though Shalava is very fitting name for orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Zandalari were swapped for Draenor Orcs as the first face in BfA, maybe I'll get to play a Draenor Orc before the Zandalari become available after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I always though Shalava is very fitting name for orcs.
    What.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-04-08 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted

I AM DIAMONDS