Deleted

returning player - druid relevant crash course, please

Hey guys

Im thinking about getting back, to smell grass of Azeroth once again. Could you please give me update on whats going on right now ? Whats state of pvp, how are druid specs doing, maybe how long do you think it would take to catch up with existing players ( I left during 2nd patch of this data, I believe )

appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Hey guys

Im thinking about getting back, to smell grass of Azeroth once again. Could you please give me update on whats going on right now ? Whats state of pvp, how are druid specs doing, maybe how long do you think it would take to catch up with existing players ( I left during 2nd patch of this data, I believe )

appreciated, thanks
    PVP is pretty meh, as it has been all of Legion. All four specs are solid right now. Bear druid still one of the best tanks, feral in a fantastic spot for both M+ and raids, Boomkins struggle on ST but are great on multi dot fights and in most M+ dungeons, Resto is a solid healer and is fantastic in M+ and a good aoe healer in raids. Catch up is pretty easy with Argus campaign and the increased chance of legendaries, plus you can buy legendaries with wakening essences now.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399