Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    now these orcs and their heritage armor is one i would love to level now. and i love Wolf mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    now these orcs and their heritage armor is one i would love to level now. and i love Wolf mounts.
    They need a like button on these forums.

Given how advanced the dev on this is, can we expect to see them before the first big content patch of BFA ?

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    The only debate I'm having with myself, is do I want to level another toon for heritage armor lol. So much leveling already and I don't know if I'll have the time.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice if these orcs start at 90 or 100. Since they're supposedly AU orcs lol.
    While the armor looks kinda cool, it looks alot like normal Horde armors and the Warfront Horde armor rewards so this is probably the one race you can skip out on the armor and make a similar transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    The first skin color looks like dragonmaw tbh.
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited for my Warrior to become as beautiful as that.

That dark lady with the bright orange eyes they showed looked great---the weird shoulder-crust threw me off at first until I saw the guys had it too. Excellent hair and customization! I've never leveled an orc but I may actually consider it with this bunch.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with Mag'har joining the Horde as an Allied race, as it makes a lot of sense.

What I'm not fine with is Grom being their leader.

- He ended the peaceful coexistence between the AU Draenor Orcs and Draenai when he went full dictator mode as he created his Iron Horde.
    - Beyond the atrocities his Iron Horde committed to the Draenai, they also attacked other Orc Clans that didn't fall in line (i.e. Frostwolves)
    - He then led a failed invasion of Azeroth, against both the Alliance AND the Horde, which doesn't speak to his leadership.
    - Even worse, he then failed to even maintain control of his Iron Horde, losing it to Gul'dan and allowing it to become yet another Fel Horde.
    - Then, after fighting to the top of HFC and finding his sorry ass chained up, he conveniently does a full heel face turn, acting like he's on our side, despite us being the ones that destroyed his army and killed 'his' son?
    - And finally, he is standing there next to Yrel, representative of the people his Iron Horde had been happily raping and murdering, and had the gall to declare that Draenor is free?

Yeah, fuck that guy.

And that leads me to the biggest problem I have, which is that I find it hard to believe the surviving Mag'har Orcs of Draenor would trust their fates in the hand of someone with such a shitty track record. Especially when you consider that Durotan is the leader of the Frostwolves. His clan was never broken, nor gave in to the Fel. They are the ones that the Horde players allied with, and the Frostwolves were never our enemy.

Make Durotan the Mag'har leader before that overhyped failure.
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2018-03-13 at 12:14 AM.

Some of the lady models seem to be sporting what seems to be a five o'clock shadow >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Would love to know Alliances 4th allied race already. Q_Q
    It has to be the Kul Tiran humans, probably with the "fat" or "skinny" variations.

101% sure they can be warriors.

Am I the only one that finds it odd to see Blizzard releasing extremely cool models? I'm afraid they will get their disappointment revenge somewhere else.

I am not so patiently waiting to find out the racials, what do you think they’ll be?

- - - Updated - - -

Classes: Shaman, Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Monk, and the oddball pick Priest.

They still need some work. First of all the upright Orc posture is way too stiff in comparison to say the Human’s. Secondly, please could you take clipping into consideration considering this is a heritage set? Lastly, I would love to have access to current Orc facial and hairstyle options.

They look amazing

The mounts & heritage armor are awesome.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Can we stop with the AU thing.... These are probably Mag'har from Outlands that thrall openly welcomed into the horde awhile ago, leave the AU crap out of it. Hell, they even have a connected reputation... AU doesn't.
    I wanna point out that if you'd taken the 30 seconds to read the flirts/jokes you'd realize they were from AU. Sorry to burst your bubble.