Goblin Glider/Stun

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you are gliding in the air, get stunned and go straight down. Could we change this please?

10+ Year Old Account
    sure things, fixin it right now
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

official forums are that way bud

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/

Quote Originally Posted by aieds View Post
    It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you are gliding in the air, get stunned and go straight down. Could we change this please?
    The thing that needs realistic physics the most in the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by stevan021 View Post
    The thing that needs realistic physics the most in the whole game
    Hey man, I get stunned while using goblin glider at least twice a year. This is top priority

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Hey man, I get stunned while using goblin glider at least twice a year. This is top priority
    So you're saying it happens twice a year, every year?! Damn!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Ask any Resto / Ele Shaman, roots, stunts and shit always land right after you hit Gust of wind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aieds View Post
    It basically was that way, until the warrior crybabies got it changed:

--> It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you are jumping in the air, get stunned and go straight down. Could we change this please?

It was the "solution" for the "charge stun" issue, to go straight down when stunned, so maybe the same game mechanic is now applied for the goblin glider situation too.
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2018-06-19 at 05:19 PM.

I blind people all the time that try to escape via glider. Getting CC'd is unlikely unless the person predicts you're going to use the glider or gets lucky.