Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Adding anything cannot be a minus unless it offends the actual player base or u less it drew resources that could have e gone elsewhere.
    Allied races are only "offensive" to the same people that think changing the $20 bill is a bad idea. "Change is bad"
    To my knowledge, they are not pulling any resources to do this... And please remember it's ALPHA, you can't even get past level 113...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Look at ToV or the shit show that's been the Legion patches. I haven't had need to connect since I killed KJ in Legion. Last time I encountered any gnome lore was about 8 years ago and instead of expanding on current races lore they're parading out the allied races while giving us more orcs and humans. Is it really that frustrating to read opinions you disagree with, while knowing they make a billion a year on this game yet can't employ more than a couple hundred devs and have to milk it with shrinking continents and arbitrary time-gating and needless RNG not to mention mission tables? I'd be mad too, if I weren't already out.
    I'm merely expressing it's been looking bad for a while and continues to do so and will continue to speak with my wallet while putting my opinion out there.
    Ok, good for you, it's now clear to me that you're ranting. ToV was a FILLER raid, not a raid tier, and I'm not sure how it proves that shit "costs a raid tier" when it was literally a bonus raid. The Legion pach cycles have made sure that we've never gone for long without new content and various upgrades and reasons to play. We're also looking at a VERY short time between the final patch (7.3.5) and the new expansion's pre-patch, whereas even MoP had 14 months of absolutely no new content added.

Meanwhile, Legion's been an objective step-up both in quality as well as quantity from everything that came before, rivaled only by MoP thanks to the weakness of 7.2 vs the strength of 5.2.

You continue "speaking with your wallet", enough are doing so to the opposite end which means the Legion stride is continuing into BfA, and the old saying "it might cost a raid tier" keeps moving over into the dank meme corner with each new datamine.

If Allied races are "costing us raid tiers" or whatever insipid points you people can conjure up, then the developers seem very much unaware of that "fact".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-03-13 at 11:54 PM.

Nice to see Blizzard trying something new again. I think more options to players is always a good thing, as long as it's done properly.