Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Trump suggests death penalty for drug dealers.

Trump praised other countries for imposing the death penalty or life in prison for drug dealers, saying the United States should consider similar penalties.
    "I think it's a discussion we have to start thinking about. I don't know if we're ready -- I don't know if this country's ready for it," Trump said.
    He said those convicted of killing just one person in shootings and stabbings at times face the death penalty or life in prison without parole. But, he said, someone can "kill 5,000 people with drugs because you're smuggling them in and you're making a lot of money and people are dying," and go without serious punishment.

"That's why we have a problem, folks. I don't think we should play games," Trump said. "Now, I never did polling on that -- I don't know if that's popular, I don't know if that's unpopular. ... But these people are killing our kids and they're killing our families, and we have to do something. We can't just keep setting up blue-ribbon committees with your wife and your wife and your husband, and they meet and they have a meal and they talk, talk talk talk, two hours later, then they write a report."

Your country is in serious trouble. There was a time when I would have laughed at the thought of the death penalty being applicable to anything other than murder in America. But these days... i'm just not so sure.

He is going to win 2020. We all know it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/10/polit...one/index.html

America decent into a third world society, slow and painful to watch.

Drugs kill people though!

"Trump says something else stupid and outrageous nobody can agree on to distract from his ever growing and all encompassing Russia scandal, more at 11!"
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Yay bringing back death penalty is such a great thing .

The only difference between drug and alcohol is one is legal the other one is not . there is no moral difference . Both kills . Tons of ppl come to ER with their liver failing due to alcoholism.

Executing people for selling drug is even disappearing in 3rd world countries ..Hooray for 'Murica.
    Last edited by LoLcano; 2018-03-11 at 08:01 AM.

Look I don't want to debate or argue, or even fucking respond.

This is me throwing down a peice of rotten meat that America helped to contribute to, for observation, to shock or to envoke thought, i don't fucking know.

But there it is. The leader of the free world, ready to hypnotize the masses into a 2020 victory.

I see Trump likes to take example from the Philippine president.

I truly wonder what gems he will bring back from North Korea

10+ Year Old Account
    So does this mean that because Trump appointed Sessions and Sessions wants to go after every state that has legalized marijuana that Trump is going to start imprisoning state Governments now?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Awesome does not do Trump justice. I think he will be recorded as the greatest president ever and one of history's greatest leaders. Drug dealers do need the death penalty, as do many other offenses. Harsher punishments lessen crime. What other great things can he suggest and possibly make happen? Keep it up Trump. Make the left scream in agony.

Deleted
    It won't work even if ignoring moral debate. US is ran by corporations. Prison system is a massive multi billion industry with many politicians in their pocket. Death penalty means less people in prison, which means less profit.

Profit trumps all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    It won't work even if ignoring moral debate. US is ran by corporations. Prison system is a massive multi billion industry with many politicians in their pocket. Death penalty means less people in prison, which means less profit.

Profit trumps all.
    Not to mention that the death penalty is extremely costly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Awesome does not do Trump justice. I think he will be recorded as the greatest president ever and one of history's greatest leaders. Drug dealers do need the death penalty, as do many other offenses. Harsher punishments lessen crime. What other great things can he suggest and possibly make happen? Keep it up Trump. Make the left scream in agony.
    I sincerely hope there's a /s missing at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

You could do something against the massive and often unnecessary prescription of highly addictive medication, which often is the gateway to heroin addition....
    But no, he prefers, to jump at the far right "Order must be restored"-train.
    What comes next? Free pass to kill "drug addicts" and minor dealers like Duerte?
    Last edited by josykay; 2018-03-11 at 08:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Drugs kill people though!
    correction, drugs kill stupid people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    America decent into a third world society, slow and painful to watch.
    Why should we care what you think?? No one is asking you to live here, we couldnt care less. You lot on mmo-champ are so braindead its laughable. The term "third world country" is being thrown around like your some sort of an expert. Many countries get called that on mmo champ and its comical.

My friend was right when he was mmo champ posters are like sheep, repeating what others say without thinking for themselves.

Why not ask why people take drugs in the first place and go from there.

The governments answer to these problems are always so simple and incredibly short sighted. Like how they tax sugary drinks instead of addressing the obesity problem.

These quick fixes to age old problems

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    correction, drugs kill stupid people.
    addiction has nothing to do with intelligence.

Hell even Bee's can get addicted to getting drunk. Its a shared genetic trait among all walks of life

I can't believe people are defending drug dealers. Humanity is really getting dumber and dumber

Does that mean that Adderall producers and the like are going to get executed? After all, It is basically the same as street meth, only with a little less methyl (and thus slower acting). How about producers and doctors that prescribe Mirtazapine or Rameron? Oxycontin (basically the same as heroin, only "cherry flavored")?

Deleted
    God damn, i have to find new job now....

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    addiction has nothing to do with intelligence.
    In fact, there's a significant body of research that shows that unhappiness is the leading cause for why people become addicted.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance