Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Are you mentally challenged or just argumentative? my post was clarifying why i said that not a further question to which one it was.

Next time don't just "Read" actually interpret what is said. Child.
    i mean you said u test your own stuff ingame and dont rely on thoes guides which is pretty stupid in first place.

Testing yourself is NEVER a good method when some other people PROVED the best things MATHEMATICALLY and there are RESOURCES to it.
    Dummy tests are highly inflated by RNG and other things.

or do you wanna tell me, that you do like 10 Thousand tries of each setup to get a somewhat decent result?
    Probably not.

Leggo must have is wrist. Up for debate as the #2. I use chest, as my sims put it ahead of waist for ST and everything else for that matter. Cant really say which stat you need - but haste is top/first at 30-35% then dont let the other stats fall behind as they are pretty even - SIM YOURSELF, gear changes.

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Are you mentally challenged or just argumentative? my post was clarifying why i said that not a further question to which one it was.

Next time don't just "Read" actually interpret what is said. Child.
    I answered your curiousity on which “you could not remember which one was outdated”. Learn how to comprehend sentences dumbass.