Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    If they just trimmed down the bellys a bit I wouldn't have an issue with the men. They're more "Mountain"esque. The woman look awful though. They should have made them either more amazonian or more curvy because at the moment they're just very plain and fat.
    You know what? I'm perfectly happy with having a second fat race besides Pandas. It's not the end of the world if fat people can identify with their character's look and feel awesome. Not every female needs to adhere to the average male WoW player's fap standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundaron View Post
    Zandalari Paladin confirmed then, Blizzard is listening to us.
    yes because those forms only take weeks to develope /s

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Now to wait for other forms, bear looks sick

Ha! Called it!

they look indeed great. pitty i dont really like playing druids

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    You know what? I'm perfectly happy with having a second fat race besides Pandas. It's not the end of the world if fat people can identify with their character's look and feel awesome. Not every female needs to adhere to the average male WoW player's fap standards.
    This. The Kul Tiran models are amazing.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Looks awesome! would trade dino druids for this.
    Can we stop the "ZOMG HORD BIAS!" now?

I dont want to get hyped yet , but this ghostly theme is really sick c: .

With all these awesome new forms, who is going to want to play the other races with their boring ass recolored forms anymore?

If it isn't better then Werebear then there is no point. This falls so short. Who even wants more humans? This better not be the 4th Alliance allied race. I will so quit over this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fuck that looks cool. Better than the turtleosaur.

But whether or not I go Kul Tiran with my Druid or Zandalari depends entirely on what the Kul Tiran feral form looks like. Hopefully it looks nothing like a cat.

Now can we drop this stupid faction ‘balance’ shite and give Zandalari and Night Elves Paladins?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-03-14 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    If it isn't better then Werebear then there is no point. This falls so short. Who even wants more humans? This better not be the 4th Alliance allied race. I will so quit over this.
    I can see where you're coming from, but just because a race that's unappealing to you doesn't mean you should quit. Hell, I'm still holding out for vrykul or Wildhammer Dwarves...maybe in the far future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Come on man, your avatar is a chimp! Are gorillas really that bad?
    Weird hairless gorilla-man hybrids are...

So has this actually been confirmed? Or is this the usual totes confirmed even though it hasn't been confirmed level of confirmed?
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundaron View Post
    Zandalari Paladin confirmed then, Blizzard is listening to us.
    Apart from the Zandalari Paladins lose their connection to "paladanism" during the quest line. Sorry to break it to you, it's already been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    So has this actually been confirmed? Or is this the usual totes confirmed even though it hasn't been confirmed level of confirmed?
    Look at the model. Look at Drustvar pics. Look at a regular druid bear. Ask yourself what it could possibly be for. If you still have doubts, you need to go out and buy a tinfoil hat... and severely question your deduction skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    Lol, Humans are one of the few races that are the only ones that exist in their category at the moment, unlike things like elves. You should probably quit.

15+ Year Old Account

So where's the proof this is a player model of a druid & not just some random bear NPC in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Apart from the Zandalari Paladins lose their connection to "paladanism" during the quest line. Sorry to break it to you, it's already been dealt with.
    Except some are said to retain their abilities, and it's possible that the situation could be fixed by the time the Zandalari are recruited.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Really what puts me off of them are the faces, for both genders. Males have these weird orangutan faces with pumpkin chins and the female faces just look kind of...off.

Give them more badass faces and I guess I'm sold.
    They do look badasses already I don't understand what you are saying?

Does the bear remind anyone else of Annihilation?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So where's the proof this is a player model of a druid & not just some random bear NPC in BfA?
    Because it's a lot of work and time to build a new bear form just for an NPC for a quest. They could have just used one of the other random creatures if it was an NPC, but it's built around the bear form as it has all the specific druid animations in it. (Also it's clearly a druid because of the rune on its shoulder).

There's a change it could be a dungeon drop (I think Blizz REALLY should start doing more druid appearances that you can unlock) but all evidence point to Kul'Tirans being playable at this point so it makes more sense to be their druid form.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!