Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So basically what you are saying is you suck at the game but won't admit it, so you say its the community's fault for you being shit?

Good? Yes? Then we are done here.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

point is this is not dota or lol this is i guess full team game so if u play solo not sure if impact its so large for get out from gold bronze silver etc

U dont have chance

Watching HGC recently though, up until about level 7 in most games there seems to be at least one person from each team attempting to soak XP instead of joining the team skirmishes. It even seemed to be a point of discussion during draft, too "Who's good for split lane soaking" etc.

I'm not saying OP is "doing it right" but this idea that if you aren't present at every single team fight then YOU are in the wrong, is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I didn't bother reading past the first paragraph. So you feed and are then surprised your team gets mad. You also misuse mercs, since it's usually better to push with them, not abandon them to get cleared in two seconds by enemy team. Ideally your team would rotate down to push with them, while you soak a different lane, but that ain't happening in Bronze.

Funny how it's always bad players complaining about toxicity. Maybe if you got better people wouldn't be toxic to you, though you seem to at least understand the importance of soaking and structure advantage.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2018-04-04 at 09:16 PM.

If people give constructive critisim doing a game and dont go all emo.. ill listen and also take feedback. allthought i eventually only take 3 sec to mute people and move on with the game. not that big of a deal... ! sadly i use this button every 4-5 game but eventually i have mostly good games.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    Over a 20 some years the gaming industry as a whole has been looking to solve these problems. I think the closest they gotten is overwatch.
    Lol, Overwatch is one of the most toxic games of the last 20 some years due to the flawed reporting system seeing skilled players banned for months on end just because the other players in their match decided to troll report them. Blizzard don't even care about it because they know it results in the good players buying a second account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol, Overwatch is one of the most toxic games of the last 20 some years due to the flawed reporting system seeing skilled players banned for months on end just because the other players in their match decided to troll report them. Blizzard don't even care about it because they know it results in the good players buying a second account.
    i still think that LoL is the #1 toxic game in modern days
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Doubt. /10

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    Doubt. /10
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean :S

Sorry I don't understand what you mean :S
    You're both interpreting toxic to mean different things. You think the automatic banning of skillful players by report function abuse of other players is very toxic (and you're not wrong) but he's talking about communications toxicity. Your point that this automatic banning is achieved by salty teammates/opposing team is being met with sketicism (although if its anything like other Blizzard titles, it's pretty obvious an element of "troll reporting" is gonna be happening, has been since the automated "Report AFK" back in what, Wrath of the Lich King in WoW...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.