Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Here's one I got of a man and woman standing right next to each other.
    I think they gave the males too much chin. It makes their necks look short from the front, despite actually having fairly proportionate necks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Great. Now they look like lanky grots.
    how do they look any more lanky then they did before? they didnt make them taller, they just right out made them larger.
    nice try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    What about the 3rd toe?

Deleted
    Really excited about this change overall, it might seem miniscule to some people but cosmetic lore changes like that matter. The Horde has very very strong Allied Races so far and I will definitely main a Zandalari, however i'm curious as to what the Alliance will get after Kul Tirans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I actually love the smaller model because they would not be such an obvious target in bgs.
    Let them come!
    JK stop targeting me pls

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh yeah I keep forgetting that.

Here's hoping they get tested before going live. I'm a bit leery with them looking possibly a hair taller than the already doorway-challenged Tauren.
    They are connected to makor plot points so we don't know if they will only be internally tested or not. I hope so because too much shit is always leaked.

Deleted
    The Tauren's hunch is a little taller than a Zandalari so I think there will be no door issues anyway (It's not even an issue tbh). Wonder if they ever add Forest trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    Let them come!
    JK stop targeting me pls
    HAHA, I've switched to Protection Warrior, cometh and throw thy selves at mine shield

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Female Zandalari are almost the exact same height as males.

Edit:

Here's one I got of a man and woman standing right next to each other.

Just so you know, you end up literally biting that male Zandalari in the last pic, in the ass, and didn't the spear vendor used to be named Bri'tanni or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    That's immature. Why are you upset?
    actually, the people who are childish and immatures are the ones that kept whining and whining about zandatroll height in the official forum and this forum. Talk about bun of cry babies and man children jeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    actually, the people who are childish and immatures are the ones that kept whining and whining about zandatroll height in the official forum and this forum. Talk about bun of cry babies and man children jeesh
    You can call it "whining" or "crying" but it was still feedback which Blizzard took into consideration and also acted on. I for one am glad Blizzard listened and agreed; Zandalari should be tall.

Grats on getting what you asked for. I wish they would listen to and act on the Alliance complaints.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trigglypuff View Post
    Grats on getting what you asked for. I wish they would listen to and act on the Alliance complaints.....
    Which one? There’s a million of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Which one? There’s a million of those.
    Any one would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Someone test if they're now too tall for doors. Just to be sure Blizzard didn't overdo it.
    Well they're still shorter than Taurens so doors should be fine (as long as you're not mounted :P)
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..