Thread: ST100 Stand ?

ST100 Stand ?

Greetings all,

So i was recently gifted with the VOID PRO RGB Wireless Premium Gaming Headset with Dolby® Headphone 7.1 along with the ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand with 7.1 Surround Sound. Now the stand itself has 2-port USB hub along with a bunch of other nonsense. Seeming how it has two ports naturally over night i tried to charge the headset on the stand. When checking the battery life on the headphones the following day there was no battery charge. Is this headset stand not supposed to charge the head phones? Was the fact that my PC was off during this time a factor? Any and all helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

On a side note a buddy of mine has the same headphones no stand and says that he has to plug them into the PC to charge while the PC is on then shut the PC off for them to keep charging.

If the stand is connected to the PC, and has no other power connections going into it from any other sources, then yes, it will require the PC to be switched on for the USB ports to be live. There are a few computers that have one or more USB ports that remain live all of the time, but it's not a common feature, and is more often found in laptops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same setup, and yes, the computer need to be powered on to charge.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit