Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the direction will be more active, I cannot tell if Malfurion will make it and at this point I don't think many people care one way or the other. But I would assume that Tyrande would lead the Nightelves back to Ashenvale and cement it as their capital or whatever is left. It is the last point of Sacred land they did not give to the druids so its the only place that makes any sense them to make a stand.

In doing said stand I would hope that Jarrod and Shandris play huge roles, possibly with Jarrod bringing the defenders of Hyjal into play even with one or two of the Ancients kicking around. Id love to see Goldrin make a return which can play into a cementing of the Worgen and Nightelf friendship. And Shandris bringing the full might of the Sentinal army up from Feralas. This way we get a bit more distinct we can have a divorce from the Cenarion Circle which at this point exists just to make horde druids feel extremely awkward. And give more show to the Sisterhood. Tyrande and the Silverwing, Shandris and the Main army and Jarrod with the nature connection.

Bonus points if we get scenes like Sylvanas's where we ride around with Tyrande as she shoots down orcs and then instead of a mass rez we get some form of summoning of a font of Elunes power to base the new city around.

However with Blizzards writing I fully expect them to do the burning of Teldrassil quest and then forget Kalimdor exists leaving everything in a half finished weird phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    However with Blizzards writing I fully expect them to do the burning of Teldrassil quest and then forget Kalimdor exists leaving everything in a half finished weird phase.
    This. So much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    *deletes all of his night elf characters*
    *wood elf characters

Malfurion will escape into the dream and lead the resistance from Hyjal.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    I think that Tyrande survives and she'll probably take the Kaldorei to Val'sharah.
    @Rhlor @bloodmoth13

Val'sharah is in my opinion too small for entire Night Elves race to resettle. Also, they would border Highmountain and Suramar, which would be very dangerous considering both Nightborne and Highmountain tribes have allied to the Horde. I doubt Thalyssra and Mayla Highmountain would tolerate large amount of Night Elves.

Wisest course of action would be to take Night Elves to Eastern Kingdoms and create new lands for them there.
    Last edited by mmocf1f199c0ed; 2018-03-16 at 05:13 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    all nelfs characters will be deleted from the game.

RIP NELFS 2003/2018.

7+ Year Old Account
    They go aboard their ships and leave Middle Azeroth.

The Kaldorei aren't going anywhere. Conquering northern Kalimdor by burning Teldrassil is like conquering Afghanistan by taking Kabul. As long as there are forests left, the resistance lives on. So unless all of Kalimdor becomes barrens...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post

RIP NELFS 2003/2018.
    That would be the best BfA change so far.

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post

RIP NELFS 2003/2018.
    Fingers crossed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    The Kaldorei aren't going anywhere. Conquering northern Kalimdor by burning Teldrassil is like conquering Afghanistan by taking Kabul. As long as there are forests left, the resistance lives on. So unless all of Kalimdor becomes barrens...
    I wonder if people have ever heard of Vietnam ... didn't work out well for the US.

Forests, Woodlands and a people of reckless guerillia warfare. Nightelves basically are Vietcong with nature magic and invisibility ...

But:
    Knowing Blizzard, it will basically be this:

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    @Rhlor @bloodmoth13

Val'sharah is in my opinion too small for entire Night Elves race to resettle. Also, they would border Highmountain and Suramar, which would be very dangerous considering both Nightborne and Highmountain tribes have allied to the Horde. I doubt Thalyssra and Mayla Highmountain would tolerate large amount of Night Elves.

Wisest course of action would be to take Night Elves to Eastern Kingdoms and create new lands for them there.
    No way! if i were the night elves i wouldnt allow any more of our territory destroyed, and having 2 races declare for the faction that destroyed your homeland bordering on the only territory i have left would lead to immediate consolidation, especially considering without opposition the horde would conquer it utterly.

Valsharah is an ideal candidate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    As alliance leader you either explode or get to be the lich king
    Since when was bolvar the leader of the alliance? i thought he was just anduins mentor (obvious horde player here)
    Also exploding is hardly a major loss when you solo'd a fucking fel reaver, varian died a heroes death and was given much glory, if varian was horde he would have died to a felguard instead, or have your own mentor kill you becuz your now bad

I'm more curious about Cenarius' take on what is happening, but I'm pretty sure they'll leave him out of BfA due to convenience.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Malfurion and Tyrande won't die.
    Dammit!
    /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I'm more curious about Cenarius' take on what is happening, but I'm pretty sure they'll leave him out of BfA due to convenience.
    That is what I wish to know too. How will Cenarius and Wild Gods react to Horde armies butchering Kaldorei?

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    @Rhlor @bloodmoth13

wetlands

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Looks like someone is salty his sorry Horde ass has been kicked by the Alliance too many times.
    You're taking this video game thing a bit too seriously
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Dire Maul is due for renovations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    wetlands
    Indeed, I can see Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Hinterlands and Silverpine Forest as zones that Night Elves could resettle.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    She's been in the Temple of Elune in Valsharah whole expansion. She can take the NE there for the time being.