Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Indeed, I can see Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Hinterlands and Silverpine Forest as zones that Night Elves could resettle.
    Ah, Wetlands... Yes, and convert them all into Nagas instead so they can make Vashj'ir their new Capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    She's been in the Temple of Elune in Valsharah whole expansion. She can take the NE there for the time being.
    this 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Ah, Wetlands... Yes, and convert them all into Nagas instead so they can make Vashj'ir their new Capital.
    the night elves already have a town in wetlands

Weren't the people of Duskwood all killed during the rogue campaign? Duskwood would be the perfect place in the eastern kingdoms for the Night Elves to make their home.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    They go aboard their ships and leave Middle Azeroth.

Hehe, nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Dire Maul is due for renovations.

And you know what? By taking Dire Maul they would drive Ogres from there and that might start the Ogre questline for an allied race!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The Kaldorei aren't going anywhere. Conquering northern Kalimdor by burning Teldrassil is like conquering Afghanistan by taking Kabul. As long as there are forests left, the resistance lives on. So unless all of Kalimdor becomes barrens...
    I think you meant to say "As long as there are strong humans willing to defend night elves the resistance lives on".

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I think you meant to say "As long as there are strong humans willing to defend night elves the resistance lives on".
    Humans wouldn't help much in the guerrilla war. Humans will be busy with Lordaeron. The Night Elves are perfectly capable of being a nuisance throughout northern Kalimdor. Taking country like that is far easier than holding it. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Humans wouldn't help much in the guerrilla war. Humans will be busy with Lordaeron. The Night Elves are perfectly capable of being a nuisance throughout northern Kalimdor. Taking country like that is far easier than holding it. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...
    But how can Night Elves possibly survive in Kalimdor without amazing humans teaching them how guerilla warfare works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That's all night elves are capable of.

I want Malfurion to die. No I don't hate him. But if he survives I really find it hard to explain why Ogrimmar still stands. Malfurion is fcking OP. Keeping him away from conflict considering Teldrassil burns is stupid. Having him fight Horde and Horde is still exist is stupid too. So best way will be to kill him off - not permanently ofcourse. He can slowly regenerate next 2-3 expansions in Emerald Dream.

Make Tyrande great again like she was in Warcraft 3 - strong, ruthless, independent.

If they both die I can see Shandris lead NELF and Jarod being her right hand.

As for new home:

1 - Gilneas if Genn will retake it. Zone is woody and dark and will fit for NELFs. Plus Worgen will finally pay the debt.

2 - Hinterlands. There Willdhammer and some High Elves. Plus Emerald Tree portal.

3 - Duskwood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I'm more curious about Cenarius' take on what is happening, but I'm pretty sure they'll leave him out of BfA due to convenience.
    The Horde killed him once, we can do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I'm more curious about Cenarius' take on what is happening, but I'm pretty sure they'll leave him out of BfA due to convenience.
    Cenarius went on vacation to Pandaria after hearing Horde is bringing AU Grom to Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The Horde killed him once, we can do it again.
    Except this time you don't have demon blood injected Grommash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Cenarius went on vacation to Pandaria after hearing Horde is bringing AU Grom to Azeroth.
    He just looks at Grommash like a deer in headlights and scampers away.

The thing is, Northern Kalimdor isn’t going to just be “held”. The Horde seems to plan to live in there after pushing natives out. There are plenty of Horde races who are accustomed to forests and can take on night elf guerrilla tactics. Think blood elf rangers, Darkspears, orc hunters/beastmasters.
    This is also not an unknown land for the Horde. They have experienced it many times after orcs came to Kalimdor. Zoram’Gar and Splintertree outposts sent their troops all over the forest before and they can easily do so again if given the chance. Apart from the open war, they also experienced night elf guerrilla tactics as well, so those wouldn’t prove to be a surprise.
    The only question I have, when it comes to the conquest of northern Kalimdor, is what is going to happen with Cenarion Circle. I can imagine them sealing off Moonglade, but what about Hyjal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    Except this time you don't have demon blood injected Grommash.
    No, we have characters that battled creatures way beyond both Cenarius and fel-corrupted Grommash

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    No, we have characters that battled creatures way beyond both Cenarius and fel-corrupted Grommash
    Yes I agree. But the problem is Alliance individual heroes are stronger than Horde one.

For example lets take paladins. Alliance have Turalyon. What Horde can bring up to counter him? Liadrin? He will destroy her in 1v1 paladin duel.

Yes I agree. But the problem is Alliance individual heroes are stronger than Horde one.

For example lets take paladins. Alliance have Turalyon. What Horde can bring up to counter him? Liadrin? He will destroy her in 1v1 paladin duel.
    I was talking about PCs and not against the entirety of Alliance, but only Cenarius.

She would just show him her thigh and guy would explode from centuries of suppressed sexual energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Personally I'd like to see Malfurion and Tyrande dethroned and exiled after one too many failures.
    Then have Shandris take over the Night Elves and move them to dire maul, kicking out the Ogres and Tauren dotting Ferelas, preferably using some extremely brutal and morally questionable tactics to add a bit of color to the Alliance and the Night Elves.
    They can then have Feathermoon stronghold act as a military fortress and sea port whilst dire maul houses the Kaldorei civilian population.

But it's more likely Blizzard will just add a few 'Night Elf Refugee' NPC's wearing human clothes to Stormwind, having Night Elves forget their culture as they assimilate into the Alliance Human overmind over the next few years.

we already know that humans launch an attack on kalimdor

barrens war front