Poll: How often do you farm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Got it while levelling through the dungeon.

i got mine on the 556th run

Ran a friend through Strat once to show him how to do it when he found out about the mount back in WOTLK, it didnt drop but the next day he ran it solo after I showed him how and it dropped for him. I remember being so pissed that it dropped on his second run which was only his first solo run that I just gave up farming it after that. Once every year or so I go back remember how much I dont like that place and stop after 1 or 2 tries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    I was flying to Sunwell to do my weekly legi bow farm and White Chickenhawk mount far in Magisters Terrace. I hadn't done Strat in honestly 8-9 years. I was manually flying up there for some reason and found myself over Strat and thought, wtf, why not lets go in and see how fast these can be done on a rogue. Got it on my first run. Sorry
    This happened with Ashes of Al'ar, I was just flying in Netherstorm and was going to log out but said what the hey lets try for that mount while Im here and it finally dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why not make it about the new Midnight mount? That's far less faceroll to obtain.
    Reminded me I've been forgetting to farm that place.

It's pretty easy to run now solo at least, especially as prot paladin. Can't vouch for anything else.

Personally, for Rivendare, I gave up running it when I looted the boss, saw purple, got excited, and realized I got the sword instead. That was...back in Cata I think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to crap on you but it's not very had to get since its a straight shot to rivendare and there's no lockout as long as you have multiple characters parked in front of the dungeon. If you want to talk about a similar mount you should discuss midnight.

10+ Year Old Account

Got it a few months ago, however. It just always feels good to see these threads knowing that it's finally over.