New feature idea: purchasable seals!

Just want to hear everyone's thoughts on the idea of being able to purchase seals at the shop.

Let's say 3 seals for a token....Make it expensive enough to not be 'pay2win' but also not too expensive or not worth it to even implement it.

Kinda hate it when I'm trying to gear up an alt and I'm out of loot lockout for the week, no more seals, etc. It's like there's nothing to do. I would totally buy 3 for a token and farm for a trinket for example or that tier that I'm missing...

No. The end.
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monchwow View Post
    Just want to hear everyone's thoughts on the idea of being able to purchase seals at the shop.

Let's say 3 seals for a token....Make it expensive enough to not be 'pay2win' but also not too expensive or not worth it to even implement it.

Kinda hate it when I'm trying to gear up an alt and I'm out of loot lockout for the week, no more seals, etc. It's like there's nothing to do. I would totally buy 3 for a token and farm for a trinket for example or that tier that I'm missing...
    Nope, nope, nopity nope!

Would rather Justice Points return.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Darn. I thought this was gonna be about a mount or a racial option.

Credit card slide, BiS titanforged, gem socket gear. Best legendaies. Bot that does the perfect rotation. 299.99.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no
    /10char

No. The better argument is to implement better catchup mechanics for alts.

If it is present and can be used on difficulties above LFR, it will be used as P2W and shouldn't exist.

I'd like it if some sort of currency returned instead. I was thinking, they should add a currency that you are guaranteed to get from bonus rolls, provided that you don't earn an item. They could then have loot that drops at a vendor so if you are getting really unlucky for a long time with a certain piece of loot and your bonus rolls keep just giving you the currency, at least that way you could eventually get the item you need from the vendor using the bonus roll dropped currency.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Thank you
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

10+ Year Old Account

No, that is just no. You can already purchase 3 seals from a vendor, then with an additional chance of obtaining some from the building on the Broken Shore. As well, no. It would be P2W if Blizzard supplied you with additional chances to get loot for money.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

When it feels like there's nothing to do, you can always do this: log off and play something else.

Deleted
    While it would be nice to have, I gotta say
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Nope, nope, nopity nope!
    to anything that even remotely resembles this idea.

I have a better idea, every failed seal roll give you another currency, you can use 3x that currency to create a new seal.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dusketernal View Post
    Darn. I thought this was gonna be about a mount or a racial option.
    I know, right? I want an adorable seal pup pet, or a seal mount, or seal-hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    No. The better argument is to implement better catchup mechanics for alts.

If it is present and can be used on difficulties above LFR, it will be used as P2W and shouldn't exist.
    Current catchup mechanics aren't enough? It's so easy to catch up with an alt right now, and will be easier in BfA since there won't be any legiondaries to farm.

Enjoy paying for AP.

No. Thats a poor idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Current catchup mechanics aren't enough? It's so easy to catch up with an alt right now, and will be easier in BfA since there won't be any legiondaries to farm.
    More so saying that the OP's argument that P2W tokens would be a good catchup mechanic is poorly conceived, as there are plenty of other catchup mechanics that could be implemented without also breaking the top end of the gear spectrum. We realistically don't need more catchup mechanics at all, but if the OP is going to argue for one they might as well pick one that isn't a terrible idea.