Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

World Cup : Croatia vs England

Who wins? Who do you want to win? And why? Is it coming home or not?

Croatia

But I'm just going based off strict W/L statistics, not anything in-depth. They were also my pick to win the World Cup during the round of 16, so I kinda have pride on line and have to root for them anyway.
    Last edited by Nize; 2018-07-09 at 07:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Croatia

But I'm just going based off strict W/L statistics, not anything in-depth. They were also my pick to win the World Cup during the round of 16, so I kinda have pride on line and have to root for them anyway.
    Same with me!!

I hope the Croats get it!

They were my pick as well.

(But considering how much wealth the English hold in Croatia.... who knows )
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Same with me!!

I hope the Croats get it!

They were my pick as well.

(But considering how much wealth the English hold in Croatia.... who knows )

I don't think that it will matter its Nogomet, so I think even in Novac is a point in it, people would be furious if we lose to stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Croatia because for some weird reason, even though we have no real unity in anything, I am Greek and programmed to back Balkan countries.
    Haha by that logic I should want Croatia out since I'm from Serbia and we are programmed not to like each other?

Since I'm a Manchester United fan, I will cheer that United players play good, and to have a lot of goals in the game

Deleted
    Does really anybody still care about it? Seems all "promoted" countries are out

Hope England wins, they bullied the Germans a lot after the dropout.

Croatia will take it.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who is going to win, but the both of those countries have crazy hooligans so fighting is guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't know who is going to win, but the both of those countries have crazy hooligans so fighting is guaranteed.

Well i hope the Organization is good, hmm , didn't hear much about Croatia vs Russia fight with hooligans... so I doubt it will be Croatia vs England, but the English Hoolys are stupid as shit (cro ones too , but the english are more)

Neither team have played that well despite getting this far. Croatia has a much better midfield and should control possession but England are better at the back and up front. I think it will be 1-0 or 2-1 to England.

England. If only to piss off the sjws.

Which team is best at getting breathed on or looked at funny and then falling to the ground writhing in pain? I pick that team.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Deleted
    England. I hate the EU twats. Brexit is coming home!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    England. If only to piss off the sjws.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

The Simpsons have it right.

I'd like to see Ariaga II play though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even as a Brit I cannot stand football and every time it comes around I just bet against us.... England hasn't won a world cup since 1966 and every world cup since then we keep thinking we are going to win. We cannot even win the Euro Cup. But the truth is, our team is pretty shit at least it was shit for a long time,

There was this period where we had this huge hard on for certain footballers, I am sorry Beckham was not a good footballer but we had to choose a hero and it was him and now he is treated like royalty, the man is famous for being shit, in a time where our team was completely rubbish. We basically chose the rut of the litter.

The 90's and early 00's was such a weird time for Brits and football. I'll be honest our team is better now than it was then. But I still hate the sport.

Also if I have to hear that fucking "footballs coming home" song one more frikkin time....
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by porthcant View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Everything is abput SJWs these days, didn't you get the memo? Train is late? SJWs. Starts raining and you don't have an umbrella? SJWs. Your sandwich went bad? SJWs.

I was really hoping Mexico would have gotten further.

Cheers

Deleted
    Both aren't that great, so could go either way.

Whoever wins will be slaughtered by France in the finals anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Don't worry, the Russian Ultras will show us how it's truly done.