Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hope western Media does not portray Russia as a big Bear who has big teeth with hammer & sickle like they did in the 70s

Russian women are very cute & get western diplomats into "Honey Traps" to sleep with them for secrets

Russian female sniper

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    "closest allies"

btw, Britain is still a monarchy with no constitution with no laws fully protecting freedom of speech (thats why they've ban 2 american conservative entering... cause cencorship) so I wouldnt offend our great country with actual freedom to the freaking kingdom where still half of oxford graduates are aristocrats.

Russia is bad, so is GB, I am not buying all this "lets me friends" bs taht they've started since WW2. Wouldnt be surprised if they coordinated with the russians to attack us (remember, all the dirty stuff regarding russian investigagion happened in LONDON)
    As opposed to Russia, which is an autocracy in disguised, where freedom of speech is a farce, where Putin is killing or jailing political opponent and journalist, which is conducting cyber attack against multiple country while denying it, deploying nerve gaz on british soil to kill defectors.

Yeah, you want to be friend with that Russia.

The UK, as well as germany, france , australia, canada, those are the strongest and truest allies to the US. Stop sucking Putin's dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    I hope western Media does not portray Russia as a big Bear who has big teeth with hammer & sickle like they did in the 70s

Russian women are very cute & get western diplomats into "Honey Traps" to sleep with them for secrets

Russian female sniper
    Seems odd that you talk down 70's portrayals of Russians when you then go right ahead and start describing them like they were from a James Bond movie.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Russian female sniper
    Young american women are also very cute, it really is not a country defining feature. If you can't control your dick, you probably shouldn't be trusted with state secrets anyway.

Russian female sniper

She could have all the secrets I ever knew, let me into that trap please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    As opposed to Russia, which is an autocracy in disguised, where freedom of speech is a farce, where Putin is killing or jailing political opponent and journalist, which is conducting cyber attack against multiple country while denying it, deploying nerve gaz on british soil to kill defectors.

The UK, as well as germany, france , australia, canada, those are the strongest and truest allies to the US. Stop sucking Putin's dick.
    Don't forget beating up gay people!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/95960

At this point I trust the Russians more than I do the MSM or deepstate "intel" agencies. I mean, look at who's crying wolf about the Russians. A bunch of communist retards in the DNC.
    Working on my next ban.

how do you know that? It wasnt proven so yet lol.

I am surprised by how its all easy and simple for you so no due process is required ( reminding me of #metoo degeneracy)
    Right, so either Russia did it or Russia lost control of its WMD arsenal...

I'm going with Russia did it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

are you insane or recently lost all of reading skills?

let me quote myself 1 message ago

Russia is bad, so is GB
    so how exactly I am "sucking Putin's dick.", please give hand in your detailed explanation, cause it aint making any sense so far. You just looking super mad.

(btw their role in recent poisoning is yet to be fully proven, dont participate in a witchhunt)

As opposed to Russia, which is an autocracy in disguised, where freedom of speech is a farce, where Putin is killing or jailing political opponent and journalist
    all things are true (over exaggerated imo) but yet its to some extend related to UK also (remember what they've been doing to IRA members which we supported both with ammunition and money huh), so dont be a naive fella and portray the kingdom of Great Britain some kind of an angel please (:

for example their role in 1979 is yet to be explored

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

not only russia has wmd, so full due process is required, remember we are not in medieval times with witch hunts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post

At this point I trust the Russians more than I do the MSM or deepstate "intel" agencies. I mean, look at who's crying wolf about the Russians. A bunch of communist retards in the DNC.
    You know when the whole world is saying one thing about one country, and the only dissenting opinion is from that one country, it's probably the whole world that's correct.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Russian female sniper

That is not how the real snipers look. It's not even a sniper rifle. Geez, a little common sense mate. That's just a model that has never fired a rifle in her whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post

dont trust both, one is a foreign power, the other is a bunch of mad rats trying to convince everybody that their lose in 2016 was not their fault in any shape or form, its just "the russians"

sad leftie zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You know when the whole world is saying one thing about one country, and the only dissenting opinion is from that one country, it's probably the whole world that's correct.

The whole world? I didn't know a bunch of retarded cucks in the msm and our shit government was the whole world. I suppose I don't live in the usa either, I must be a secret russian!!

Do yourself a favor, read something other than CNN sometime.

https://wikileaks.org/vault7/#Marble Framework
    Working on my next ban.

Not only russia has wmd, so full due process is required, remember we are not in medieval times with witch hunts
    You are aware that the nerve gas has been identified as a Russia cold-war produced agent right?

So again, either Russia has lost control of its nerve agents and didn't bother to inform anyone (and it just 'happened' to be used to kill a ex Russian spy) or Russia did it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    not always, not even close to being the case, it can be also just convenient to use russia as a tool to attack political opponents, works this way

you dont like X - call him a russian agent - everybody knows russians are bad and trying to influence western politics - the reputation of your political enemy is damaged. (It happened to le pen in france numerous times, dirty dirty politics)

why you guys are so naive all the time, are you twelve

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you mean? Russian chemical weapons labs are monitored by US and US chemical labs are monitored by Russia as per treaty. Both US and UK has access to all Russian chemical agents and had samples. Especially those made back in the USSR.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Couldnt the Ukraine, be trying to frame Russia

The Ukraine would have access to the same nerve agent.
    I still believe the Ukraine shot down MH 17

They just want the west to get really anti-Russian.

Putin ain't a bad guy.

You are aware that the nerve gas has been identified as a Russia cold-war produced agent right?

So again, either Russia has lost control of its nerve agents and didn't bother to inform anyone (and it just 'happened' to be used to kill a ex Russian spy) or Russia did it.
    there are 15 countries that left the USSR and potentially have that weaspon (since the weapon was produced during this period) so it be any of those, Ukraine for example or Belarus, you know.

detailed due process is required before you go full witch hunt mode

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    all things are true (over exaggerated imo) but yet its to some extend related to UK also (remember what they've been doing to IRA which we supported both with ammunition and money huh), so dont be a naive fella and portray the kingdom of Great Britain some kind of an angel please (:
    You are confused. Just because your allies don't share each and every opinion, just because sometimes they disagree with you, or god forbid, try to make decision that benefit their population, doesn't mean those countries aren't your allies.

I know Trump has worked really hard to isolate the US from its allies, to the point when people like you suddenly distrust century old friendly country like the UK, this is sad really.

The UK is under attack, even if NATO article 5 hasn't been triggered, every nation have brought full support to the UK. Trump is damaging the US foreign relation more than i thought possible. That man is a greater danger for its own country than osama bin laden ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What do you mean? Russian chemical weapons labs are monitored by US and US chemical labs are monitored by Russia as per treaty. Both US and UK has access to all Russian chemical agents and had samples. Especially those made back in the USSR.
    these people are in full bananas mode from listeting to CNN/BBC/MSNBC all the time, russian trolls everywhere, russian poisons, russian hackers, russian snakes waiting to bite them in the grass. total insanity

So sad.