Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
People are just assuming that Thoras isn't giving Danath his blessing. I mean when you resurrect him as a horseman he feels he was a terrible King and a worse father. Maybe he would be okay with giving his nephew a crack at reviving the now dead kingdom.
Yea. I think Thoras have good opinion on Danath considering Valley of Heroes:

"We honor your memory, nephew, and your sacrifice. Since the founding of our glorious empire, the path to valor has always been drenched with the blood of heroes."

- Thoras Trollbane, Lord of Stromgarde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
Im happy to see such a significant zone for Warcraft history get some attention, I hope more important zone will be restored an repopulled in near future.
Also this discussion get me with a quiestion: I know Stormwind was founded by Thoradin descendents , the founders and original rulers of Arathor, then why was not Lothar the ruler of the kingdom, who are Wrynn family and why they rule Stormwind? I could not find anything that explain the relation between Lother and his ancestors and Wrynns.
Really good question. In movie its half explained - Lothar's sister was married to Llane Wrynn.