Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Identitarian Nationalist Leader in Jail After Trailer Park Tryst Goes Bad

The problem with identitarian, anti-immigrant, or segregationist ideologies, they're violent at their core. They only way to completely separate people is through force. Their violence doesn't stop with immigrants or protestors. Often they terrorize their own friends and family.

Police in Paoli, Indiana, said Heimbach attacked his wife and TWP spokesman Matt Parrott early Tuesday morning after the two confronted him about the affair with Parrott’s wife.

A quick summary, this has more surprise twists thana soap opera.

1. Matthew Heimbach, the leader of the Traditionalist Worker Party, has an affair with TWP spokesman Matt Parrott's wife
    2. Mike Parrot, Heimbach's Wife and Step-Daughter goto a trailer park to confront Mr. Heimbach about the affair
    3. Brawl ensues with Heimbach choking out Parrot twice, striking his wife infront of her child
    4. Mike Parrot flees to Wal-Mart for safety, calls police
    5. “I’m done. I’m out,” Parrott told The Southern Poverty Law Center on Tuesday. “SPLC has won. Matt Parrott is out of the game. Y’all have a nice life.”

In the report, all four people involved in the incident recorded their occupations as “White Nationalist.”

Police in Paoli, Indiana, said Heimbach attacked his wife and TWP spokesman Matt Parrott early Tuesday morning after the two confronted him about the affair with Parrott’s wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    And not a single person was sad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Funny how you think because you're anti-immigrant it means you support violence.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing screams white alpha male like being cucked by your own peeps and living out of a trailer park.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Funny how you think because you're anti-immigrant it means you support violence.
    "quick guys, let's make this about meeeeeee!"

Name one anti-immigrant movement in the history of ever that didn't involve violence on the part of it's followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Name one anti-immigrant movement in the history of ever that didn't involve violence on the part of it's followers.
    You've set up a requirement that's impossible for any movement with any considerable following to achieve. Violence isn't a core part of anti-immigration like the OP suggested.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-03-16 at 07:23 PM.

There is violence, and then there is violence.

On top of that, having an affair with your mother-in-law + assaulting your wife in front of your kids. Those just add exclamation points to the whole thing.

Deleted
    'Identitarian Nationalist' why we need more labels?

"identitarian"...that's a new one..

Why are you people mad that he hit the person who was cheating with his wife? There is nothing wrong with killing adulterers. This is the ONLY time murder is justified outside of self defense. I guess liberals LOVE cheating and being Cheated upon.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Why are you people mad that he hit the person who was cheating with his wife? There is nothing wrong with killing adulterers. This is the ONLY time murder is justified outside of self defense. I guess liberals LOVE cheating and being Cheated upon.
    What the fuck am I reading?

Actually, Heimbach (the accused) had an affair with Parrot's wife (Heimbach mother-in-law), and when confronted by Parrot and his own wife (Parrot's step daughter), he attacked Parrot & his own wife.

Jerry Springer could not dream of a more perfect scenario.

You don't know how to read do you? The one who cheated was strangling the husband of the wife who cheated (adulterer was the one trying to kill) and smacked the wife who he cheated wife a few times in front of the child who went with them. And "nothing wrong with killing adulterers"? You psychopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Actually, Heimbach (the accused) had an affair with Parrot's wife (Heimbach mother-in-law), and when confronted by Parrot and his own wife (Parrot's step daughter), he attacked Parrot & his own wife.

Jerry Springer could not dream of a more perfect scenario.
    What do you call four white nationalists punching each other in the head? A good start i guess.

Neo-Nazis punching themselves... well it looks like Antifa can take this weekend off. I really wanted to go fishing anyways.

Trump is laughing at you, and yelling "Come at me bro."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Trump is laughing at you, and yelling "Come at me bro."
    Last year a leader of a KKK group was murdered by his family who was also having marriage issues.

Then there's Trump who also bragged about sleeping with the wives of his friends.

So just another point of appeal for white supremacist voters find common ground with Trump?

You know for someone who apparently hates Islam you sure seem to have some really archaic bassackwards views dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happened in my town. For the record this is a hick town of about 3500 folks an hour's drive from anywhere and very few people agree with their little movement. I'm actually related to Matt Parrot but I am his polar opposite on the political and idealogical spectrum. Everyone here thinks they're dumbass trailer trash, and they are. Also, fun fact, their "movement" is just a little trailer community of white trash meth heads.
    Last edited by Lefeng; 2018-03-17 at 02:05 AM.

Sounds like your typical Friday night at the trailer park. The best part of the story is when Parrot flees to Wal-Mart for safety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeng View Post
    This happened in my town. For the record this is a hick town of about 3500 folks an hour's drive from anywhere and very few people agree with their little movement. I'm actually related to Matt Parrot but I am his polar opposite on the political and idealogical spectrum. Everyone here thinks they're dumbass trailer trash, and they are. Also, fun fact, their "movement" is just a little trailer community of white trash meth heads.
    I am not surprised by any of this, also we all have some relatives we're ashamed of so don't feel bad.