Indy Factions: Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, Argent Crusade...

Anyone else think it would be cool if these traditional neutral factions could be chosen as player factions? During the Cataclysm, for example, the Cenarion Circle and Earthen Ring continued working together to save the world without allowing themselves to be divided by the Alliance/Horde conflict. What if we had the option to say,

"I am a druid and have taken vows to defend this world we have to live in. These vows take precedence over race or politics."

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-03-19 at 05:37 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Yes that would be awesome.

The whole Red vs Blue thing is dumb anyhow from a storytelling perspective in a MMO. Nothing can every really change or be at stake due to faction balance.

I think as heroes of the Alliance/Horde (WoD) and Leader of our Class (Legion) we should be above faction politics anyhow ... being able to raid/quest who ever we want to
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You do have that option. Just don’t do any Alliance and Horde quests.

This has been suggested so many times before, even "enemy factions" for sake of pvp, like Scarlet Crusade, Twilight's Hammer, Cult of the Damned... You name it.

However, this is not a sandbox game, it's the opposite - do the quests the way they're lined up, or don't, but then you might as well stop playing the game altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I am all in the mind of 'grr gotta have my faction war' mentality, I do like the option to have a third faction that let's you choose to be a neutral party. This way you don't take away anything from people who want the whole faction war thing, it's still there, you now just have a choice. So yea if this is a way forward i'd support that.

I suppose your PVP of all sorts will be disabled and non existent with this faction. Purely PvE, type of thing :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-03-19 at 03:41 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the fact that these factions will try to uphold peace!

YES! Giving players options. I am totally behind that.