Click-to-move keep toggling on.

Hello!

Some months ago, I downloaded a complete UI package with profiles and whatnot.
    I have a few issues with it that has come with it being... well, an abomination of export/import and then merging with some of my own UI, I guess. Or that were there from the beginning.
    I would wonder if you had any solutions to them, and if so if I could get some help.

Issue 1:
    This started two days ago. It is very frustrating, but the Click-to-move option keeps toggling on. This is very annoying and I do not ever wish to have this option on with my main account. I have done a brief search through the Internet to find a way to disable it, but I've only found ways to toggle it back and forth. I want something that permanently disables the function, whether it is something I have to create myself via an addon that I only enable on my main account or what, but I want this stuff gone. The option keeps resetting itself no matter if I reload, relog, clear cache and even disable all addons.
    This was the macro I found to toggle it. I want something to turn if off permanently.
    /click InterfaceOptionsMousePanelClickToMove 1

Issue 2:
    Reminder text. This is popping up after every relog, reload (which I do often), on every character, and are not limited to these two, but illustrate it great since they are in the same screenshot together. It's my recently boosted Monk, but it happens on new and old characters alike. I have tried to disable this in the elvui options [disable tutorial buttons and hide error text both on] (also, yes, ElvUI is the ugliest addon-package on the market, but I've gotten used to it now).
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z65c7tiv11...27.32.png?dl=0
    Can I be rid of them without redoing the UI again?

Basically since they are sort of similar I'm wondering, does something keep over-writing my cache? How do I isolate it and purge it?
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2018-04-15 at 12:52 PM.

That /click you have toggles because it's actually clicking the option. The 1 at the end does nothing. Even if it did, a 1 in similar commands means enable anyways.

There are two ways to disable click-to-move (these are not toggles, you are free to spam them):

Code:
    /console autointeract 0
    /run SetCVar("autointeract",0)

If you're comfortable with making a simple addon that enforces the setting, all you need is SetCVar("autointeract",0) in the code.

As for the tutorial popups, that's Blizzard's, not ElvUI's. You can disable those under Interface > Display > uncheck Tutorials.

Finally, you can try using AdvancedInterfaceOptions and click the "Enforce Settings on Startup" option which forces settings you change every time you load into the game.

For others reading this, here's an imgur mirror of the linked screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/XHdPwoZ.png
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2018-03-18 at 05:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I appreciate the help.
    And I only found that, because I was googling the issue and none had the same - Only people wishing to toggle it, so that makes sense (the problem predated me googling, I might add, so it wasn't caused by the string).

Yea, see, the Interface > Display > Tutorials is unchecked and has always been; the messages keep appearing after every reload or relog regardless.
    And I am already using AIO and I checked just to see, and Enforce Settings on Startup is checked as well. This reload I just did (Grid spits out errors when I spec into and out of healer specs, which is why I keep doing that), the CVar in question was set to 0 and I wasn't having the mouse-to-move. Which is weird, since I changed nothing, but maybe the bad string helped, huh? I did as normal, a logout and exit properly afterwards for it to store settings and for now it works.
    But thanks for the string, if it reoccurs, I'll make an addon out of it.

As for the help-tutorials, I tried reseting tutorials in the blizzard interface, unchecking it and reloading again, and it doesn't change anything, those help-texts keep being a main-stay of my existence.