Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Hold on, lemme see if I can follow this right.

A Jewish man with a Black boyfriend is a White nationalist? I'm sorry, can I get an example? Not that it much matters, because there's a big jump from "I wish countries wouldn't mingle" and "I want all people of non-white races, including myself and husband, dead". Let's not mince words - Nazism is a particular brand of crazy. I don't think anyone they say is a Nazi, actually is.
    pretty sure milo put a ring on him or the black guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't win he's still alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, you guys have no idea what fascism is, its not just another word for 'violence'.
    oh the irony..
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Popcorn is so 2017 =D

Anyway.
    I think the idea that these fads die out when it becomes boring is interesting. Popcorn was a mistake.
    Well I cant make it rain halal food

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    oh the irony..
    Literally nothing about that post is ironic. Believe it or not, fascism is not synonymous with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    TLDR - Man that wants ethnic cleansing, I mean peaceful ethnic cleansing sorry PC brigade, stops having fun when violence is used against his ideology of violence.
    Aaaaaaand the thread ends right here ladies and gentlemen.

I'll have sympathy for conservatives when they stop bitching about a 20 minute emergency room wait or paying a 5$ toll on a bridge their 'representatives' green lit. Their "problems" like having issues living at home alone at ripe old age of 88 or their brilliant 'all cash' side businesses to abuse tax loopholes becoming far more difficult to pull off are pretty much the face of hypocrisy coming from so called 'conservatives'.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post

If they were just tipping over trash barrels and not pepper spraying people and hitting them and shit I wouldn't care as much.

And just as a reminder, the girl they pepper sprayed isn't wearing a MAGA hat.
    And again, violence, especially against uninvolved people, but also in general, is bad. Richard Spencer got punched, but he's a neo nazi who changed the "American Nazi Party" to the "Alt right", and preaches "peaceful ethnic cleansing" so I'll make an exception to my rule on that one.

Every time I look up Antifa violence, I get the video you linked, plus a few others of Antifa chucking small rocks at people from 30 feet away and hitting nothing, richard spencer getting punched, and some more random videos of people pushing each other.

In the end, Antifa are a bunch of agitated college yuppies who hate actual direct conflict, so I got a little chuckle out of the term "Fascist Antifa mob violence".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    didn't win he's still alive
    Nah, its better to only do that to fascists with power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Antifa has a violent bloody past filled with murder and death. They aren't now and never were the good guys. They fight fascism with violence and fascism and show up to protests with picks, knives, and guns. The are known to regularly throw rocks and bricks at anyone who opposes them politically, which ironically are almost never fascists.
    Yeah, no, they haven't. Compared to actual fascists and racist nationalists, they are puppy dogs compared to the rottweilers of fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Antifa tactics have ony gotten less violent, atleast the US compared to the old european one lol
    Here is an example of Antifa being less violent:

7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing antifa is going to end up producing is the same effect just from an opposite force. Extremists breed extremists, not necesarily from the same ideology. They are two sides of the same coin. They are two sides too sheltered from condradicting ideas and that will only bring violence.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2018-03-19 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    hed have to die to be a martyr which would be a plus.

the alt right have struggled since they killed someone at Charlottesville
    One does not have to die to be a martyr. See Nelson Mandela when he was imprisoned. Not saying Spencer is a martyr, but one does not have to die to become one.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Here is an example of Antifa being less violent:

Fake

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/an...olice-officer/

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as distasteful as his ideas are, it's more frightening that he cannot speak them. far more frightening.

thought-policing is far more dangerous than him being able to speak. one day it won't be just the nazi that can't speak, it'll be you.
    Jews, and black people and LGBT people might disagree with you on what is more distasteful here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    The only thing antifa is going to end up producing is the same effect just from an opposite force. Extremists breed extremists, not necesarily from the same ideology. They are two sides of the same coin. They are two sides too sheltered from condradicting ideas and that will only bring violence.
    Oh look, another guy who thinks anti-fascism is extremism. You know ignoring fascism did not work in '30s Germany, right? Antifa where the only ones doing anything about it, while you liberals did shit all to stop fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Jews, and black people and LGBT people might disagree with you on what is more distasteful here.
    Nazis should be able to speak all they want to as long as they're not calling for peoples deaths based on their ethnicity or sexuality etc. If they're calling for peoples death, then you lock them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Recently picked up a new word that describes this meteorically dumb idea where there are "two sides" to every issue: bothsiderism.

The quoted post is peak bothsiderism, made by someone who really, really, really thinks they're smart.
    I think you're gonna have to do some fine tuning on the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Fake
    That's a shame, of the tens of thousands of images google has of Antifa beating the shit out of people I picked one that is possibly doctored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    Nah, Conservatives always deserve it.

Nah, Liberals always deserve it.

Nah, immigrants always deserve it.

Nah, LGBTQ Folk always deserve it.

Nah, ANTIFAs always deserve it.

Is there really a fundamental difference between any of these? You're advocating violence as a solution to differences in opinion. If you'd stop being so damn militant all the time perhaps you'd realize that you're just the opposite side of the same coin of intolerance you despise so much.
    Dunno, I think the fundamental difference is that the fascists want to enact genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    QFT. Of course he/she will perform some mental gymnastics to make his side the “good guys” and everyone else the bad guys.
    The good guys are the ones that are not the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    He/she is one of the worst “people” I’ve ever encountered on the internet. Let that sink in for a second
    That says more about you actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Torto

why do you keep posting fake things?