Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Breitbart could write the same thing about the US pushing back against communism and why that's a good excuse to start beating the shit out of kids in Che Guevara shirts. The only ground it has to stand on is "Something similar happened in the past, therefore our current behavior is justified."

(Not to say Breitbart is the equivalent of whatever rag this was quoted from)
    You have fantasies about punching kids in Che shirts? Man that's supertony levels of ghoulishness.

Do people get threatened over wearing Pinochet shirts? Or ones with your violent helicopter memes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    From the article:
    It is no accident
    Strongly signaling an appeal to anecdote.

Similarly:
    it's no accident that crime is rampant in [insert minority] neighborhoods.

7+ Year Old Account
    There should be a sub forum for all the threads that start off by discussing the troubles of nazis/neo-nazis/alt-right but result in a rehashed bitchfest about antifa.

No, there really isn't. He doesn't not want countries to mingle, he doesn't want WHITE majority countries to mingle with non-white majority countries, because he believes them to be inferior, because he is a white nationalist.

Also Milo isn't Jewish...
    Mother was of Jewish decent. The Nazis used to do something with them...along with blacks, gays and gypsies...but ya'know, He's totally a Nazi. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    There's no way you can convince me that everyone who followed Hitler was evil. What percentage of country of Germany do you suppose that was? The vast majority of the people following Hitler were fooled to think he was the lesser of all the evils they were facing in their day.

Making a bad guy a martyr will make people sympathetic to him, and assume the other side is worse. And if the entire Democrat party is defending and siding with Antifa, how will that convince the swing voters that the Left is filled with good, reasonable, peaceful people?
    We're talking people going white nationalists today, with what we know now, not the people more or less forced into following Hitler lest they be taken down by his zealots.

Sorry, if someone becomes a white nationalist today, he/she is scum. No amount of reasoning and peace is going to change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    There should be a sub forum for all the threads that start off by discussing the troubles of nazis/neo-nazis/alt-right but result in a rehashed bitchfest about antifa.
    There really shouldn't. Every thread that uses the word "Antifa" in its title devolves to unbelievable toxicity within the first two pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    There should be a sub forum for all the threads that start off by discussing the troubles of nazis/neo-nazis/alt-right but result in a bitchfest about antifa.
    Its the same sub forum were people politely start talking about how they disagree with immigration... but always result in blaming refugees for all the rapes in sweden.

le sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I do if my reality includes more almond choco loco yogurt
    welll does your reality have that?

I didn't say he was a Nazi, I said he was a white nationalist.
    I said *they*(being Antifa) label people as nazis. You defended them. I'm holding my position that it's an incorrect labeling. Can we both agree that it's a disgusting and dishonest tactic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Antifa didn't win shit.

College campuses are a tiny percentage of Spencer's potential audience. He reaches far more people online where antifa can't do anything.

Antifa are just a bunch of violent commie scum. If they're serious about preventing genocide - they should disband. Communism and fascism are a menace.
    lol, antifa can't disband.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not even close to what I said, in fact I never even mentioned myself lol.

What a weird thing to lie about when you quoted what I actually said.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I didn't call him a Nazi. I called him a white nationalist.
    Keep walking it back. Its a good look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Yes, with more fascism!
    lol, you guys have no idea what fascism is, its not just another word for 'violence'.

Just goes to show that both extremes of politics are equally as odious and abhorrent as each other

Another nail in the coffin of free speech
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    welll does your reality have that?
    I have 8 more in the fridge, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I have 8 more in the fridge, yes.
    then it is a guud reality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    It has nothing to do with them breaking the law like in Berkley right? It's like if a group constantly breaks the law they get labeled a threat......hmmmmmm
    Ye, and breaking the law makes you a terrorist lol
    Who and who is not a terrorist has almost lost all meaning, the US with anti-fascism, Turkey with the kurds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Just goes to show that both extremes of politics are equally as odious and abhorrent as each other

Another nail in the coffin of free speech
    Nothing extreme about anti-fascism.

That's not even close to what I said, in fact I never even mentioned myself lol.

What a weird thing to lie about when you quoted what I actually said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Keep walking it back. Its a good look.
    This is such a perfect example of what's wrong with antifa; you say something, this dude makes up some random bullshit about you that you didn't say, and now can try to label you whatever he wants, and is totally cool with using violence against ideas he disagrees with.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    You know more about Richard Spencer than i do. Does that mean You did more research than i did and this is why you are so confident calling him a Nazi even though he said he is not one (Neo Nazi's are not the type to deny that they are Nazi). Or does that mean you reviewed a bunch of pre packed rebuttals to his ideas and feel as if that is enough to label him a Nazi.
    I haven't called him a Nazi, not once. I've called him stupid in many emphatic ways, because I've listened to him debate, I've listened to him talk and after laughing myself into a near seizure, understood what an ass-backward, unscientific and undeveloped view point he espouses, as has nearly everyone who's taken the time to listen.

Here's a debate, it's long, but fucking funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Since i came to America, with an exception of one bad time in MN, The only "Racism" i've observed has been white people hating and talking shit about other white people, especially white men. After like 10 years of this, I can only parse this statement as you being out of touch with the problems your own race is facing right now.
    See this is where people who think 'white' and 'black' as useful descriptor of ethnicity are so badly wrong; it's far, far more complex than that. People can be the same colour but not even fucking remotely the same 'race'. German Nazi's exterminating Poles and Slavs. The Rwandan genocide, I mean shit, most historical African conflicts. Hell, the historical subjugation of my people, the Welsh, by the foreign, invading English peoples, who are Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes and Norse and more.

I understand the far-left's idiotic anti white bigotry, but that's a very vocal tiny minority, globally speaking.

P.S: I didn't really think you were an anti-white racist. The problem with terms like "racist" and many of "ist" words is that they don't take into consideration that most of the time, the people who cause the most damage are not the "ists" but the normal people who take actions without thinking. Most of the white people back in the day didn't hate black people because they were racists. They hated black people because that was simply the thing that people did back then. Most people just want to fit in so they play their role.
    Don't insinuate that I am then, it's a dick move. That's also a poor, poor grasp of history dude, go read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Had? Oh I still have it. @Thepersona
    Popcorn is so 2017 =D

Anyway.
    I think the idea that these fads die out when it becomes boring is interesting. Popcorn was a mistake.

I don't really think it's disgusting or dishonest, it's just inflammatory. Calling almost anyone a Nazi is wrong, but he's a white nationalist, which many people put under the large umbrella of groups of people that are called "Nazi" which is basically anyone that engages in white identity politics.
    I think *all* identity politics is disgusting. It's the foundation of some of the most heinous acts in history - namely Mao's China. I don't really care about Milo, my point was he's not a Nazi. He may very well be a disgusting human being, but as far as I know, he's not wishing death to the blacks, gays, Jews, gypsies, etc. of the world.

At least if you're going to use labels, use the right ones. I'll agree he's a white nationalist, I also don't like him as a human being. There's plenty of reasons to hate him. Doesn't mean you have to lie, silence him and convince the world he's a witch to be burned.