Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post

All ideologies evolve.
    I'm not aware of a recently revised edition of Das Kapital.

Deleted
    To the idiots that defend communism go live to venezuela

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Their online history and public comments show it. You're too big of a coward to man up and agree in unison with soldiers of your ideology.
    I'm not part of that ideology, I'm traditional/national conservative and I have nothing to do with Alt-Right or any other extremist groups. Learn the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Self proclaimed communists killing a shit ton of people does not make it part of the ideology, though. I don't remember the go commit genocide part in Das Kapital.

You can look up their motives. Dylann Roof wanted to start a race war (his sister was arrested a few days ago for wanting to kill black people too), Nikolas Cruz had a swastika etched into his magazine etc. But those are just coincidences I guess.
    You are talking about solitary lunatics, still no proof that they are party of any actual neo-nazi organization.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No Nazism killed because that was actually part of it's goal, people dying by communism although tragic, wasn't because of a regime like the Nazi's who sole mission was world conquest and killing all jews, as well as others.

My integrity is beyond question as far as you are concerned. You are the only one by your Avatar and everything you wrote the one not being sincere.
    So it's better to kill people after you took control of the state by lying to them instead of outright making it part of your ideology?

You have no integrity and no idea what you are talking about. My avatar is 12.000 year old symbol, but I guess it's hard to make a connection between my user name and avatar, ey?

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    I'm not part of that ideology, I'm traditional/national conservative and I have nothing to do with Alt-Right or any other extremist groups. Learn the difference.
    I guess thy were just traditional, conservative hard working family men. :P

My avatar is 12.000 year old symbol, but I guess it's hard to make a connection between my user name and avatar, ey?
    You're not fooling anyone, mate.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres only 1 relevant difference between nazists and communists.

Nazists are not ashamed to say they want to kill people to achiev the "greater good", or their utopia.

Communists, on the other hand, hide their real intent with beautiful words. They would and will kill people for the greater good, or their utopia, but they will never say this until they have all the power.

Nazis are like wolves, we know they are bad and they dont even try to hide this.

Communists are wolves in sheep's clothing and thus, perceived as harmless by those unwary.

Thats why communism is more dangerous, thats why is acceptable being a communist or communist apologist despite all the humanitarian tragedies this ideology caused and still causes.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2018-03-19 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    "Society will fall because Hitlerlover1488 was convicted for stalking/threatening/spamming some women who have opinions about pop culture on twitter"
    it will fall due to two things.

the acceptance of profligates and allowance of dictators. as i said, naivety will be your downfall. you want these things out of the goodness of your heart, but all it takes it one leader that isn't good to take every measure you've ever taken and warp it to enslave and dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it will fall due to two things.

the acceptance of profligates and allowance of dictators. as i said, naivety will be your downfall. you want these things out of the goodness of your heart, but all it takes it one leader that isn't good to take every measure you've ever taken and warp it to enslave and dominate.
    I vaguely remember suggesting before to see someone about that paranoia.

10+ Year Old Account

You are talking about solitary lunatics, still no proof that they are party of any actual neo-nazi organization.

So it's better to kill people after you took control of the state by lying to them instead of outright making it part of your ideology?

You have no integrity and no idea what you are talking about. My avatar is 12.000 year old symbol, but I guess it's hard to make a connection between my user name and avatar, ey?
    You’re avatar is two swastica intertwined and you’re here what about ing the red scare BS. As Elba said you are fooling none with your edgy nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Theres only 1 relevant difference between nazists and communists.

Nazists are not ashamed to say they want to kill people to achiev the "greater good", or their utopia.

Communists, on the other hand, hide their real intent with beautiful words. They would and will kill people for the greater good, or their utopia, but they will never say this until they have all the power.

Nazis are like wolves, we know they are bad and they dont even try to hide this.

Communists are wolves in sheep's clothing and thus, perceived as harmless by those unwary.

Thats why communism is more dangerous, thats why is acceptable being a communist or communist apology despite all the humanitarian tragedies this ideology caused and still causes.

No more like you can’t find anything to prove your beliefs so make shit up.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You’re avatar is two swastica intertwined and you’re here what about ing the red scare BS. As Elba said you are fooling none with your edgy nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

No more like you can’t find anything to prove your beliefs so make shit up.
    Oh, the good and old sophism

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nothing extreme about anti-fascism.
    So, so called anti fascists using violence to stop people exercising their right to speak freely and freedom of assembly, no matter how odious their message, is not extreme?

You do realise thats exactly the sort of behaviour that is part of how people define fascism?

Do you honestly think that civil liberties should be sacrificed on the altar of "well at least we stopped the fascists speaking"?

Really?
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

No Nazism killed because that was actually part of it's goal, people dying by communism although tragic, wasn't because of a regime like the Nazi's who sole mission was world conquest and killing all jews, as well as others.

Milions were killed by ethincally cleansing the USSR. They were forced to move in winter with little to no protection. Even the EU has established this as genocide. The USSR was the step stone enabling for Germanies Nazi actions.

Which is absolutely no different than any political party that's ever existed in the history of humanity. People die in the United States because their killers feel justified that it's "for the greater good" or their "utopia", as do the police who are sanctioned by the state.

The only difference between the U.S. and Soviet Russia is that silencing and oppression of the population is a lot more subtle and is leveraged through societal norms and pressures rather than making people disappear overnight, or by sending them to the gulags.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Except I never called Ben Shapiro a Nazi. I labeled Richard Spencer a Nazi. Because that is what he is. And we have all agreed on it for the past year.

JFC go bark up another tree.
    I was not talking about you specifically, get your panties untwisted. I even deliberately specified "the Extreme left", unless you feel like you are a extremist neo-communist. In which case, please do us all a favor and join an antifa riot and sustain some injuries, tyvm.

Is that the royal we? And 80 year of you giving them plausible deniability has done nothing as a detriment to neo-nazism.
    I said, most people in western society, and majority of the internet culture, has grown to despise censorship of any kind. Partially because it stems from old authoritative regimes (Nazi Germany, USSR) that our parents and grand-parents fought against and died for.

If you take one person's ability to speak freely away based on their ridiculous opinions, then you set a precedent where that can be abused to block out political opinions that merely challenge yours. Which is happening to many right-leaning and centrist figures right now. Recent example of that being Lindsay Sheppard, efforts to shut down Mythicist Milwaukee for merely hosting individuals with different political opinion, etc. And these aren't neo-nazis they're trying to censor.

Simple shit, you do not in any case charge at someone and punch them in the face for having a different (albeit ridiculous and insane) political opinion. Then you concede the high-ground. If you think that if people went around punching Nazis in the face back in '35-38 would have prevented the rise of Nazi Germany, you're sorely mistaken and need to seriously read up on history.

What Hitler actually meant with that statement is that the other European countries should have retaliated sooner against Nazi Germany's offenses against pre-established treaties and laws, but instead they let a few things slip and slide, and ended up in a shit storm.

infracted - major trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-03-19 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    So, so called anti fascists using violence to stop people exercising their right to speak freely and freedom of assembly, no matter how odious their message, is not extreme?

You do realise thats exactly the sort of behaviour that is part of how people define fascism?

Do you honestly think that civil liberties should be sacrificed on the altar of "well at least we stopped the fascists speaking"?

Really?
    No, they use violence to stop fascism, which I do find perfectly acceptable.
    Fascists also breathe air, does that make everybody who breathes air a fascist?

- - - Updated - - -

Thats why communism is more dangerous, thats why is acceptable being a communist or communist apologist despite all the humanitarian tragedies this ideology caused and still causes.
    When your victim complex grows so big you actually think this is true lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Richard Spencer says that antifa sucked all the fun out of college appearances, calls it quits.

Pundits say that antifa tactics - direct, physical confrontations with fascists and racists -- are a "gift to the alt-right," letting them play victim and validating their paranoid fantasies about the persecution of white dudes -- but punched Nazi Richard Spencer says that antifa tactics have worked as intended, making it impossible for him to continue his on-campus recruitment tour for his forthcoming identity politics war.

Spencer's admission of antifa's victory was part of a long, dull Youtube video he posted last Sunday, in which he announced the premature end of his "college tour," because "When they become violent clashes and pitched battles, they aren’t fun," adding, "Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness."

IS ANTIFA COUNTERPRODUCTIVE? WHITE NATIONALIST RICHARD SPENCER WOULD BEG TO DIFFER.

RICHARD SPENCER ISN’T having fun anymore. In a lengthy YouTube video posted on Sunday, the white nationalist announced that he would be suspending upcoming public speaking engagements and halting his controversial “college tour.” He said of his rallies, “When they become violent clashes and pitched battles, they aren’t fun.”

“I really hate to say this, and I definitely hesitate to say this,” said the poster boy of the so-called alt-right. “Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness.” He stated that the willingness of far-left activists to use any means necessary in attempts to shut down his speeches has left the far right “up the creek without a paddle.”

Spencer’s announcement came a week after he gave a scarcely attended speech at Michigan State University. The appearance drew antifa protesters that clashed with Spencer’s far-right supporters, landing 20 people under arrest — nearly all from the antifa contingent.

Spencer’s statement, celebrated by antifa groups and supporters across social media, offers a sharp rebuttal to the glut of claims that antifa practices serve as a gift to the far right. Antifa, which is short for anti-fascist, is not a group or an organization, but a set of political practices aimed at expunging neo-Nazi, white nationalist, and adjacent groups from public spaces on and offline. While these practices, which include but are not limited to physical confrontations, have been deployed against fascists since the early 20th Century, President Donald Trump’s election and the resurgence of overt white supremacy brought antifa opposition to the fore. Where white nationalists gather — from Berkeley to Boston to Charlottesville — antifa has been there with the intent to disrupt those gatherings.

A cottage industry of panicked media commentary has dedicated itself to decrying the threats antifa and its “no-platforming” stance pose to free speech. Suffice it to say this all-too-prevalent media position is deeply flawed. The aspect of those criticisms that is relevant for our purposes here is the claim that antifa action is not effective. Critics even claim antifa’s approach is counterproductive, giving oxygen to the attention-grabbing white supremacist fire it would extinguish. Noam Chomsky was far from alone in calling antifa “a major gift” to the far right. Instead, critics argue that the best way to defeat the far right was to debate them, to shed light on the paucity of their arguments, to reason white supremacy away.

Spencer’s latest message suggests the very opposite. “The idea of a college tour was going into the belly of the beast — going into academic, Marxist-controlled territory — and giving a speech that introduces that basic ideas of identitarianism and the ‘alt-right,’” he said in his video, emphasizing the use of “public-facing” events to spread and normalize the “alt-right” message. Anyone who has watched Spencer and his ilk in public debates with liberals on the question of race should see how the belief that his violent white supremacy can be reasoned away is flawed. He sticks to his guns about the necessity of a white “ethno-state,” and his liberal interlocutor calls him a monstrous racist. The result is that anti-racists agree with the liberals and racists agree with Spencer. The effect, as both sides hold to their arguments, is mere entrenchment of an intolerable status quo — or, worse yet, closet racists decide Spencer’s arguments license them to come out publicly, too.

Fighting ISIS abroad, and neo-nazis at home. I'd like to thank Antifa for their service.
    This does nothing other than strengthen the neo-nazis position as now their direct opposition (which is a bunch of shit heads themselves) are seen as the violent extremists. The neo-nazis will be a martyr and people will flock to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    This does nothing other than strengthen the neo-nazis position as now their direct opposition (which is a bunch of shit heads themselves) are seen as the violent extremists. The neo-nazis will be a martyr and people will flock to them.
    Try again. Spencer is speaking to smaller and smaller crowds.

But if you and other posters insist on name-checking him as a martyr, go ahead. Though it says more about you than it does Antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how a dude being unsuccessful at garnering a crowd to listen to his message legitimizes antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    I was not talking about you specifically, get your panties untwisted. I even deliberately specified "the Extreme left", unless you feel like you are a extremist neo-communist. In which case, please do us all a favor and join an antifa riot and sustain some injuries, tyvm.
    You quoted me and went on some rant about how bad it is to call everyone a Nazi. Even though the subject was Richard Spencer, someone who regularly is labeled a Nazi for his beliefs.

You can't say you weren't talking specifically to me under these circumstances. It makes no sense.

It is always a win when racist are defeated.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Which is absolutely no different than any political party that's ever existed in the history of humanity. People die in the United States because their killers feel justified that it's "for the greater good" or their "utopia", as do the police who are sanctioned by the state.

The only difference between the U.S. and Soviet Russia is that silencing and oppression of the population is a lot more subtle and is leveraged through societal norms and pressures rather than making people disappear overnight, or by sending them to the gulags.
    Yes, absolutely. Communists parties are no different from political parties with another ideologies.

/sarcasm

I'd agree with you if you had put them in the same basket with radicals and extreme political parties. Because thats what they are, alongside with their hated twin brother - the fascists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    No, they use violence to stop fascism, which I do find perfectly acceptable.
    Fascists also breathe air, does that make everybody who breathes air a fascist?

- - - Updated - - -

When your victim complex grows so big you actually think this is true lol
    Can you elaborate and show the victim complex ?