Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    An example for male Orc rogues which are pretty similar to Kul'tiran rouges would be Malkorok. A group of brutes that lurk in the dark pubs and listen to the people gossiping and when there's something they don't like, you'll get a visit from "those concerned with your health".

I'd like to see them be: Warriors, Hunters, Mages, Rogues, Priests, Paladins, Shamans, Death Knights, Druids, and Monks.

So that leaves out Warlocks and Demon Hunters.

There's no reason why they couldn't be monks and I want them to be shamans because they have this nature/wild aspect of them that should be utilized and is a cool juxtaposition to the light/paladin component in their culture.
    Last edited by Amunrasonther; 2018-03-20 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I'd like to see them be: Warriors, Hunters, Mages, Rogues, Priests, Paladins, Shamans, Death Knights, and Monks.

So that leaves out Warlocks and Demon Hunters.

There's no reason why they couldn't be monks and I want them to be shamans because they have this nature/wild aspect of them that should be utilized and is a cool juxtaposition to the light/paladin component in their culture.
    You forgot to put Druids in either list.

Deleted
    It they end up launching with Zandalari, which makes sense, I would say they will have about 8 classes since the Allied races always seem to have the same number of classes as their faction counterpart.

I would say Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, Mage, Druid and Warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You forgot to put Druids in either list.
    Oops, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    When I finally get Kul'tiran I'm instantly goona be a Kul'tiran druid without a doubt.

I just did some quests for a couple Kul-Tiran druid NPCs, Morwin Gladeheart and Amalie Oakseeker, in Drustvar. Morwin was definitely using some druid magic to heal a farmer. When I encountered Amalie, she turned into a cat-form. It wasn't a wicker form, it was a normal looking cat-form, though it did have armor. Not sure what the implications of this are- whether the wicker bear-form that has been data mined isn't for the Kul-Tiran druids, or if the cat-form is just a place holder at this point in the Alpha. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    /Catchphrase!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    I just did some quests for a couple Kul-Tiran druid NPCs, Morwin Gladeheart and Amalie Oakseeker, in Drustvar. Morwin was definitely using some druid magic to heal a farmer. When I encountered Amalie, she turned into a cat-form. It wasn't a wicker form, it was a normal looking cat-form, though it did have armor. Not sure what the implications of this are- whether the wicker bear-form that has been data mined isn't for the Kul-Tiran druids, or if the cat-form is just a place holder at this point in the Alpha. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    I would say the cat form is a placeholder, since we've only seen the bear so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    Just a place holder. The bear is explicitly named Kul Tiran, and it wouldn't make much sense to have such a distinct bear and then just use the Incarnation cat form.

I hope they get paladins, their city reminds me of goth medieval style, and it'd be a shame they can't become knights (because Warrior is more like a Barbarian wearing plate than a knight)

5+ Year Old Account
    Being honest here? i think they can be:

Warrior: Standard

Hunter: Standard (witch hunters)

Rogue: Standard (stop thinking rogues need to be skinny, assassins and cutthroaths sometimes are overweight and also piracy with outlaw)

Priest: every religion have Priests, i can see the Church on Kultiras

Druid: we already saw the Druids of the Hunts??? whats the name again? black harvest? idk WE ALREADY KNOW pif

Paladin: yes as well there is a Church there is warriors of fate, and also did you see that huge armor, its just like a Lawbringer of For Honor dude holy molly.

Monk: again if there is a Church or a style of life there could be Monks, now if we tide the Monks to the Pandaren i can see the Alliance Pandaren teaching the ways of the monk to the Kultirans and also by default we know that the Alliance have only 1 allied race than cant be monks and thats LFDraenei and the Horde it will be obviusly Zandalari.

I dont think they are going to be:

Mages: i dont see Jaina teaching them, remember Jaina was sended/left to Dalaran and Kultiras was literally sealed away.

Shamans: even tho there is speculation for this, is improbable just because i dont see Blizzard starting another Alliance Horde bias they got our class, they tuuk ur jurbs

Warlock: the same as mage they have been sealed away from the world and well they are know as Witch/Monster Hunters, i cant see a Monster Hunter using monsters to fullfill its job or to be call Monster by their family and burn down in the pyres for witchcraft.

Possibles but wildy speculations:

Demon Hunter: Yes but bear in mind the "Mary Sue" sindrome and the "i can do everything" that are demon hunters makes than a Fat Kultiran jumping arround and transforming into a Demon becomes less appealing, and not because its fat its the fact that demon hunters can turn into demons "like illidan" they can use the power of fel" like illidan and better than warlocks" so yea....... but it could happen, how much do you love the hunt of monsters, that you turn into monsters (but what about warlocks, yeah they dont have the "demon" and "hunter" words together)

Death Knights: just to give some story for that old man sitting in the frozen chair and well who say taht maybe a kultiran vessel was risen by some kind of Lich in the Scourge wars.

Shaman: wait didnt i put you before, yes there is speculation and if Blizzard stills go for this one, i am more exited to wait for the "other allied race" having paladins for the Horde, Ogre paladins? like some Gorian zealots? Orc Paladins? FORSAKEN paladins?? who knows but i am expecting some good shit man.
    Last edited by Kemsa; 2018-04-08 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Rogue: Standard (stop thinking rogues need to be skinny, assassins and cutthroaths sometimes are overweight and also piracy with outlaw)
    Yes they have.

Anyway, pirates are theme of rogues, not vice versa. Just because someone is a pirate doesn't mean he's a rogue(who can be a pirate).

Why are we calling them Kul Tiran? They're Tirasians.

I think they will get Rogue, Druid, Paladin, Warrior, Priest, Hunter. I think Kul'Tirans will also come with a thin body type of casters ,just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Why are we calling them Kul Tiran? They're Tirasians.
    Probably because Blizzard calls them Kul Tirans

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Probably because Blizzard calls them Kul Tirans
    No, in actuality, the established LORE by Blizzard references them as... wait for it... TIRASIANS.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2018-04-08 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    No, in actuality, the established LORE by Blizzard references them as... wait for it... TIRASIANS.
    British
    English

You can refer to them as both, and they have been referred by Blizz themselves as Kul Tiran.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    British
    English

You can refer to them as both, and they have been referred by Blizz themselves as Kul Tiran.
    While every Englishman is a Brit, not every Brit is an Englishman.

Though anybody actually using it will likely refer to them as Tirans or Tirasians because Kul Tirans is way to unwieldy.

These are the classes i think they will have:

Warrior
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Druid
    Rogue
    Monk
    Priest
    Mage

Reasons:

Warrior: brutish class standard for all races, fits them perfectly, especially as there is some kind of connection with vrykul
    Not paladin, but shaman instead: i think they are more of a sea race than holy warriors. They are very connected to the spirits and some elements especially water and air.
    Hunter: all classes are hunters now
    Rogue: pirate class, so fits them. The fatness and size might interfere, unless they make the thin models also alternate for the playable versions.
    Druid: already announced
    Monk: i think they fit the monk theme
    Priest + mage: dont see any reason why they can't be priest or mage
    No warlock: is there any reason why they can be warlocks?
    No hero classes: just like the other allied races

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Being honest here? i think they can be:

Rogue: Standard (stop thinking rogues need to be skinny, assassins and cutthroaths sometimes are overweight and also piracy with outlaw).
    I clearly remember draenei and tauren didnt become rogues because of the size problem, also stated by blizzard. The lightforged and highmountain arent also, so they still maintain that direction.

However rogues are also pirates and kul tiras has the pirate theme. So i believe the thin humans will be available for classes where a thick body doesnt help (rogues and casters)

Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Mage, priest and Druid I'm certain of.
    Paladin, shaman, monk and warlock wouldn't surprise me.
    DK and DH are extremely unlikely.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So since we know Mag'har have 7 classes, Dark Irons have 9, and Zandalari have 8 (before Paladin possibly is thrown in) I'm gonna assume Kul'tirans have 7 classes to balance things out.

Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, and Druid are for sure.

Mage seems very likely given Jaina.

To me that leaves Priest, Shaman, Paladin, and Warlock to fight over the final 2 slots.

Don't think they get Monk, DK, or DH.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)