Thread: Vulpera LoL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    not whining. laughing at you being stuck with this game. ROFL. best part is you continue to justify this stupidity.
    I think that being stuck with said games fanforum despite not playing it is worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    not whining. laughing at you being stuck with this game. ROFL. best part is you continue to justify this stupidity.
    so why do you care? why are you posting why does the current game effect you at all unless oh my lord as you still playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I will never understand the people poking fun at Vulpera but being completely fine with talking cows. *shrugs*

I just had to post when I saw this. This made me laugh at the state of the game. Sure I am Vanilla advocate, but this just goes to show how far the game has gone since it was once great. At first I checked the date assuming this was April fools day. But it is not.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, Blizz is putting this in the game to kill Classic. See they might be trying to make retail wow, so lame that every LFR/transmog/LFG/carebear player will need a new home and they can inundate the Classic community with a bunch of people who don't know why #nochanges has gained such a large following.

While I love any good opportunity to criticize game developers from Blizz, it is obvious that if this is a real thing, they don't care about the game anymore. What is next, Pandas..... or maybe something else to pander to Eastern audience?

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    Gnomes are in wow since day one and you havent complained about them. Pandaren have been added in MoP and people (and you) are still playing. What is the problem of one allied race is a fox race?

I just had to post when I saw this. This made me laugh at the state of the game. Sure I am Vanilla advocate, but this just goes to show how far the game has gone since it was once great. At first I checked the date assuming this was April fools day. But it is not.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, Blizz is putting this in the game to kill Classic. See they might be trying to make retail wow, so lame that every LFR/transmog/LFG/carebear player will need a new home and they can inundate the Classic community with a bunch of people who don't know why #nochanges has gained such a large following.

While I love any good opportunity to criticize game developers from Blizz, it is obvious that if this is a real thing, they don't care about the game anymore. What is next, Pandas..... or maybe something else to pander to Eastern audience?

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    I’m really confused. Anyway they may end up being neutral like our Panda friends
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Ironic , I think complaining on a forum about a game you don't /won't play to be silly . I'll just swallow the pill and continue having fun while you'll be twiddling thumbs hating on pixels on a screen , but we both know that's not gonna happen ..you'll come back anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    I’m really confused. Anyway they may end up being neutral like our Panda friends
    any and all reasons to justify him feeling smug and superior to the "retail" crowd are more than welcome! the desperation is kinda pathetic.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    just leaving this here : Vulpera were a thing since War of the Ancient buddy ..
    That's not true quite though. The only clue was, that there was a tiny fox-like Ancient running around.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The OP needs to keep his tinfoil hat on, its suits him...

Of all the problems todays WoW has, the Vulpera is somewhere at the bottom of the list.

I haven't been paying attention to the usual WoW related banter lately. But I'm starting to notice that apparently there's an anti-Vulpera vibe coming up here and there. What in the world is wrong with these people? It's beyond me. Complete morons.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    just leaving this here : Vulpera were a thing since War of the Ancient buddy ..
    Headcanon?

Anyway, it's kinda sad that this is 'content'. Or pretty funny, your choice.

Not really sure what there is to complain about ....

Is it fantastic ? .... do i want to play one ?.... no but i do play a tauren and that is fine .... more options seems good it is just a reskinned gnome as far as i see it.

But sure if you want to ride the whole *WOW IS DEAD AND WAS BETTER IN THE OLD DAYS !!* train ...sure do so.

Deleted
    diverse sjw blizzard work environment -> majority of devs now female -> cute pet replace ugly ork

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's not true quite though. The only clue was, that there was a tiny fox-like Ancient running around.
    But the basis is there , from ancients different subraces have emerged : Aviana -> Harpies ,Ursoc -> Furbolg etc.

OP, retail WoW will always be better than Classic... Flying, Battle Pets, Transmog, Mounts as spells... yeah I don't see Classic surviving past it's first month. People will visit for nostalgia and get bored very quickly.

Vulpera fit with in WoW Lore as well as any other race the Devs wish to add. You see Lore is an evolving, living thing... it can grow and change over time. That's the beauty of a world created in the imagination and wrapped in magic. It's kind of sad that you can't see that.
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2018-03-19 at 05:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

guys, the logic is thus:

"I think this thing is dumb, I assume everyone else thinks it's dumb, therefore everyone is gonna drop retail and play classic instead!"

calling this delusional really only scratches the surface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Still better than void elves

Hahaha the poor vanilla whiners trying to justify their whining.

No one's holding you back. Go and never return.

I've read the war of the ancients trilogies. I don't remember any Vulpera in there, Furbolgs were the closest race to them.