Exclamation The in-game pop-ups are getting really annoying

So I was finally able to login and the first step of course is to log in each of my 14 level 110s to activate their rest xp. Every time I logged in, I would get a Blizzard pop-up asking me if I wanted to start the BfA questline. I click yes, then I get another Blizzard pop-up of the 1st quest which I need to accept, then I get a third blizzard pop-up of the voice acting giving me some rp. On top of this, 3 addons gave me pop-ups telling me to do x y z for bfa. Having to do through all of that 14x was irritating.

Hey, Blizzard and addon developers, please knock it off with the pop-ups. Thanks!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Oh get over yourself...

Get elvui you can get rid of the nagging RP dialog window, but I believe you're boned on the pop-up "this is whats new" window.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    Oh get over yourself...
    It is extremely annoying if you have multiple characters.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.