Question Argussian Reach reputation question

I want to return to WoW on Friday to level up some allied races and try the new leveling system.
    I want to level Void Elf first, but I don't have exalted with Argussian Reach.
    My question to someone who plays the game actively now, how much rep can I get per reset? I need 6k for exalted. Would one round of weekly quests and couple of WQ be enough?

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    2k from weeklies.

75 per world quest

1500 per emissary. There’s an emissary active right now if you’re on the EU server.

Depending on how many alts you have and how much progress you’ve made on mission tables, I reckon you could do it this week.

if you only are missing 6k, you should be able to do it in a week, you can get rep tokens from invasions, WQs and mission table

2-3 days depending of WQ active.

- 2k repu for weekly invasion+ argunite quest
    - 1'5k AR emissary (currently active on both US/EU)
    - WQ's + Tokens quests
    - Class hall tokens

Weekly quests, story quests if you have any left and some additional WQs (some (if not most?) WQs give rep for both factions now) should easily get you 6k in a week.

With some luck there will be a Kirin Tor or Argussian Reach emissary day, which means at least additional 1500 (or was it 750?) rep.

Thanks to everyone, I saw on Wowhead, I have 1 day to log in and do the Argussian Reach WQ, so that's what I will do.
    Kirin Tor is active as well, so woohoo to me.

And hopefully, my new Void Elf will start cruising the Azeroth in couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    2k from weeklies.

75 per world quest

1500 per emissary. There’s an emissary active right now if you’re on the EU server.

Depending on how many alts you have and how much progress you’ve made on mission tables, I reckon you could do it this week.
    And the Kirin Tor emissary will give 750 rep. Running invasions can sometimes get you tokens, and they're very frequent from the mission table too.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    World quest bonus event (+50% rep), next week, you'll get it for sure by then.

Also look for quests that give 2x 250 rep tokens, you can send them to 1 character via the mail if you have multiple 110.

Emmisary for argussian is up today on EU (1500 rep), I know it's not Friday, but still.

Weekly quests give like 2x 1000 rep as well. (3 invasion points , and argunite quest)