Return to the Underhold?

Do you think that with Undercity being destroyed and Mag'har joining that we'll see Blackrocks and Forsaken reusing the Underhold beneath Orgrimmar?
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Do you think that with Undercity being destroyed and Mag'har joining that we'll see Blackrocks and Forsaken reusing the Underhold beneath Orgrimmar?
    Ooh. That's a good idea. I approve.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it does exist in the game and it won't take too much to add it in the game for real and not as a raid...
    Still can't believe on how much stuff is below Orgrimmar...The Goblins under Gazlowe were going to town in Warcraft III. <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well it does exist in the game and it won't take too much to add it in the game for real and not as a raid...
    Still can't believe on how much stuff is below Orgrimmar...The Goblins under Gazlowe were going to town in Warcraft III. <3
    Underhold sadly was all built by Garrosh and Blackfuse, which is nonsensical, but we might as well use it.
    Twas brillig

Given that Forsaken seem to have some kind of enjoyment and sense of comfort being underground (think of how their inns go into the cellar a lot of the time) I think it'd be pretty cool if the Underhold became a kind of New Undercity for the Forsaken while old Orgimmar remains the stronghold for Orcs/Trolls/Goblins above.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Given that Forsaken seem to have some kind of enjoyment and sense of comfort being underground (think of how their inns go into the cellar a lot of the time) I think it'd be pretty cool if the Underhold became a kind of New Undercity for the Forsaken while old Orgimmar remains the stronghold for Orcs/Trolls/Goblins above.
    Not ALL of Underhold, the place is a Blackrock paradise!
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    That would be really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Ooh. That's a good idea. I approve.
    I approve your approval.

Neat idea, and now I will be sad if that doesn't come to pass, would love to have my forsaken feel more at home in Ogrimmar.
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

i agree and i hope we will see the return of the iron star machinery in the hordes arsenal when we get blackrock orcs

and i want to add that goblins lost their district in orgrimmar when they build the embassy, so they need a new one and sharing the underhold with blackrock orcs and creating more tech for the horde would be nice
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-03-20 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed it isn't already being used. Though, could imagine the Goblins having this idea before the orcs.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They should definitely utilize the Underhold. That's a large space and they could fit a lot into it, especially as a haven for the forsaken.

Forsaken could utilize it well.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I like this a lot.

I like the idea. What would we do with the RFC entrance, though?

Quote Originally Posted by esoy View Post
    I like the idea. What would we do with the RFC entrance, though?
    I imagine things would still stay instanced but there'd be some kind of NPC you can use to decide which area you want to go to, Zidormi or maybe some "Orgrimmar Talespinner"
    Twas brillig